large penis dating sites

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago, and it still may be in operation, was a site called

www.big-date.com

It was not specifically a large penis site. It was for people who sought out a large endowed man, or a man who was large endowed. But also those ladies who were very busty, and those that sought that out as well. And of course, it was also available for very busty seeking very hung and vice versa as well.

On Adult Friend Finder...Adult Dating and One Night Stands - AdultFriendFinder commonly referred to as AFF, you can search for a possible match by penis size of length/thickness in general terms, as well as for body types of the ladies.

bigbigchris21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a club called thehungjury where girl could meet huge hung me. i guess it has been dispanded but there are occasional parties connected with it

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pretty sure the sites with that focus generally end up with so few users that they end up populating them with fake profiles in hopes of drawing people in. seems like a waste.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just joined abitbigger.com from following the link here, and we'll see how things go (though sadly I am not really in a "dating" position in my life currently (lots of school and I live with my parents))

edit: it's a primarily straight site and while the layout and displays are nice... it feels like there really isn't anything "for me" there. Like... sadly the dating options... they didn't include an "either" option. I've been going through the hot or not feature, and I've come across one female picture, 7 male pictures (all straight).

Last edited:

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pretty sure the sites with that focus generally end up with so few users that they end up populating them with fake profiles in hopes of drawing people in. seems like a waste.

as someone who has worked for dating websites, i can attest that this is completely true.... it's nice to have standards and wishful thinking, but we should all know about murphy's law of something seeming like it's too good to be true....

i would also be wary of these sites as they tend to share your information with affiliate websites, and your e-mail could suddenly be bombarded with all kinds of spam.... stick with the tried and true websites.... they may not have exclusively what you seek, but at the very least you know that the people who populate them are real.....

you have been warned..... :wink:

devkay389

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree with the last post, but 7orbetter is the one comparable site to lpsg that I know about. MisterVIP also recognized it.

D

deleted687523

I found both 7 Or Better and A Bit Bigger a couple of years ago and I was overjoyed; they purported to be exactly what I had been looking for. I spent a considerable amount of time filling out my profiles, searching through and adding all the women I found attractive, and crafting hundreds of unique messages to them. The results were pretty underwhelming. As others have mentioned, almost all of the profiles were fake and/or abandoned long ago. Of the few women who replied, reverse image searches revealed most to be misrepresenting themselves. Never found anyone anywhere near close enough to meet, although I did share pictures and cam with a few ladies who suspiciously looked different in all their pictures or had perpetually broken cams. In the end I put more time into the endeavor than I would have on a regular dating site to get to a sexual relationship with nothing to show for it.

I tried Adult Friend Finder but found it pretty spammy and useless without a paid account.

I also tried out FetLife, thinking that a big cock is a pretty popular fetish, but found most people were looking for something kinkier (and not the most attractive userbase either).

So I never did arrange a date/hookup based on my endowment. It's more satisfying to get a date based on charm and appearance and have the size be a surprise when the time comes anyway, but it would be fun for one night. I think the concept behind a dating site that matches the well-endowed with the partners that seek it out makes a lot of sense and it still surprises me that no one has done it right. I'd imagine that the personal ad section of LPSG is the closest one out there.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went on that 7orbetter site after seeing it here. What a waste of time. The whole premise is hung guys, but they continually advise you to not focus on sex or post nude photos. It is mostly match with a sprinkle, a suggestion of size, but without the proof.

Lame.

Abitbigger is a better site, but not enough people unless you are in London, nyc, or la

I have decided to not let my big cock date for now. It has been grounded.