Large Penis = Faster Urination?

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me just start out by saying that I have a friend who I happen to know is a little on the small side down there. He takes ages to take a piss to the point where you'd think he'd never stop.

I am (7.5 x 5.5) down there when hard, about 5inch long when soft. I piss so fast I almost have to regulate the flow of urine when I'm in public bathrooms so as not to mate it seem like my bladder is the size of a lima bean.

One could argue that urine flows out of a small penis faster because there isn't much to go through. :tongue:

One could also argue (and this is my opinion) that urine flows out of a larger (at least thicker) penis faster because there is a larger hole to go through.

Is there anyone out there with a similar experience? Or is this correlation not necessarily true? :confused:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For real? Penis size has nothing to do with pissing speeds.

americanbuffalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude the same thing happens with me, i sound like im dumping a bucket into the toilet but im not hung, im just average.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooo where to start?I would say it has far more to do with urethral opening, bladder muscles. and prostae size (no they don't have to be enlarged or cancer ridden) and placement than really anything else.

Edit: i have known guys or all sizes who take all kinds of lengths of piss and soem of them sound like a buket os being emptied. No correlation beteen size and piss speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess if both guys where the same height, same waist height, drank the same amount of liquid, were hydrated equally; the guy with the longer flaccid would finish first.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always find it amazing that most men don't have a clue as to how their cock and balls work. think like this. if you attached a 3/4 in hose to a faucet ,you are going to get a thicker stream than as you would a 5/8 hose. it's the size of the urethra that makes the stream big or small ,not the size of a dick

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always find it amazing that most men don't have a clue as to how their cock and balls work. think like this. if you attached a 3/4 in hose to a faucet ,you are going to get a thicker stream than as you would a 5/8 hose. it's the size of the urethra that makes the stream big or small ,not the size of a dick
Ummm i pointed that out 2 posts back! lol just not as all snazzy with a cool analogy!:redface:

absolutezero

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear OP;

There exists no method of mathematics and by extension expression of physics that support your claim.
There is but it's to do with the width of the opening rather than the length.
It's called Bernoulli's Principle.

Smaller opening = faster flow.

So hung guys have wider urerthras > Slower flow of pee.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am only like 3" flacid and i pee like a bucket but at other times it sounbds completely different . plus dont forget people can force there pee out at different rates, well i know i can :p

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is but it's to do with the width of the opening rather than the length.
It's called Bernoulli's Principle.

Smaller opening = faster flow.

So hung guys have wider urerthras > Slower flow of pee.

You do realize the claim in mention specifically dealt with length, which is unsupported.

Furthermore Bernoulli's Principle reflects the pressure of liquids and gasses, not necessarily acceleration.

Lastly there is no size difference big enough between a urethral opening, at the most we're talking about less then 1/16 of an inch which would be a negligible result.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess if both guys where the same height, same waist height, drank the same amount of liquid, were hydrated equally; the guy with the longer flaccid would finish first.

He would also be closer so would have a head start. The speed is the same.

D_JohnUpHerPipe

1st Like
Media
You seem to forget that the longer you are without a toilet, the longer you will pee for when you finally get to one. Well, that happens to me anyway, my penis doesn't shrink or grow depending on how much i need to piss, but usually i pee for ages.

One time i actually changed position to a sit down wee as i got bored of standing! :)

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lastly there is no size difference big enough between a urethral opening, at the most we're talking about less then 1/16 of an inch which would be a negligible result.

You'd be surprised. My urethra is huge compared to by boyfriend's and I can't pee anywhere near as long as he can because his stream is smaller but I can pee the same amount and sometimes more than he does.

Larger urethras pass more fluid in a shorter amount of time. I'd imagine smaller urethras are able to create higher pressure though but it probably doesn't always compensate for the increased flow of a larger urethra.