large penis gene?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very true, Simon. It's all just speculation on my part. From personal, up close experience, of course :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simon9, I agree. Personally I haven't found a compelling reason to believe there is more than the most miniscule of variance between ethnicities. I think our resident geneticist jonb suggested 1/7th inch at most? I'm sure I couldn't FEEL that difference ;) so I don't consider it important in the least. If every Italian was hung, we'd all be moving to Italy! Likewise anywhere else. I think that the "hung gene" or whatever causes the phenomena that has brought us all closer together :D is more a random thing spread out across the board. The variety of members on here suggest that. Ahh, viva la difference!

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
It's very likely that a number of different genes influence penis size one way or another (and to different extents). Although some genes can only come from the mother (mitochondrial genes, and X chromosome genes for a male) and some can only come from the father (Y chromosome genes - they are very few of these) most can come from either parent, and each parent has two, and you inherit one of each. Brothers are likely to have a different mix, though from the same pool.

Even if we don't include the maxim that "it's a wise man who knows his own father", we can see that the results are likely to be very complex, and give different results in different families.

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
I have heard a few groups with evidence that being a member of a certain group increases one's odds of having a large penis.

Height is a factor, as is foot size, but surprisingly not hand size. The difference was not so drastic however, somewhere around 1/2" over the "average" male.

There was a small difference between blacks and whites, it was only 0.2"

The biggest difference seemed to be between homosexual and heterosexual men. Homosexuals were something like 3/4-1" larger than average.

No sexual report I've seen has attempted to account for proper nutrition. Eat your greens if you want to grow big meat and potatoes. ;)

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
JonB, I get the feeling I need to brush up on my Genetics notes! :wacko:

Well, the human genome project should be able to find some sort of genetic basis, I wouldn't be surprised if there were tons of seemingly unrelated factors involved though.

I mean, it isn't just the "meat" that has to have genes, but blood circulation, neural conections, hair growth, heck, ever noticed skin colouration changes?

Should be interesting what they find, but it wont be long after that people will be using gene theraphy for their genitals!

LifeIsShort: I know nothing about genetics that would supply any value to this conversation, but I can tell you I have 4 boys (all pre-pubertial). We all go to the YMCA to go swimming, and afterwards have to take showers in a big open area. Not that I am a looker, but it is very obvious that my boys are hanging much larger than the other boys, even boys much older.

We have even had babysitters and other mothers say things about the boys' size (one lady from Australia, even asked my wife if it was genetic, since her boys were small and so was her husband). My wife at 4'10" just smiled and didn't say a word, but I noticed this lady was always looking at my crotch after that like she was trying to fifure it out.

So genetic or just lucky I seemed to have passed along something.
I understand that doesn't mean a thing until after puberty, but I would be hard pressed to imagine that there isn't at least a faint correlation.

Reactions: deleted1181089

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am almost an identical copy of my Dad. His cock was some bigger, but our bull balls certainly ran in Dad's side of the family. My Dad, grandfather, my brother's and the one male cousin I have seen ALL have this testicle trait in common. Dad said his brother was the same. Don't know what it means, other than I enjoy havin' 'em. B)

BRMSTN69: I was telling my mother that we were discussing weather penis size was determined by the mothers or fathers side of the family, and she just blurted out "well you sure as hell didn't get it from your dad"

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 1 2004, 07:20 PM
I am almost an identical copy of my Dad. His cock was some bigger, but our bull balls certainly ran in Dad's side of the family. My Dad, grandfather, my brother's and the one male cousin I have seen ALL have this testicle trait in common. Dad said his brother was the same. Don't know what it means, other than I enjoy havin' 'em. B)
:lol: A I said in my first post o this topic I truly bellieve that my genitals have been handed down from my grandfater to my,dad,myself and my brother. I also said that my mothers whole side of the family are gay.
One of my cousins on my mothers side both 6' 2" and in good shape are not hung at all. On one occasion we were all at the Jersy shore changing in our house. And I felt so sad for my cousin Howard! He was gorgeous tall and with no penis.
We were on the beach and my mom said look at the front of Howards speedo it is flat I have more than he does.
I still think you get COCK from dad and hair from mom. Just my opnion! B)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'm surprised by homosexuals having it more, personally. I can't think of a selective mechanic for it, the way I can with (say) "race" and penis size. Maybe it has to do with hormones.

Mr Average: As my nik suggests, I am an average man with a 2.5 inch flaccid and 6 inch erect penis.

Soon after the birth of our identical twin sons in 1964 I noticed that their penises were obviously larger than other babies we had seen.

After puberty their penises were as large as my erect penis whilst at rest, and I cannot vouch for the fully erect state, but the 'semi' was most impressive.

My father and brother are as me, simply average, and I asked my wife what she knew of her father and it seems that he was above average but she was not sure by how much. She had interupted him in the act of masturbation once and she was only a girl of about 10 at the time so her memory was vague.

One son confided to his mother that he had discussed the endowment with his Dr and he indicated that he had got his 'treasure' from his mothers side.

Mr A.