Large Penis in Prison

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to hear fact too! A friend of mine has a thug friend who likes being in jail because he has "power". When asked about the NO WOMEN he stated that fucking a guy or a girl was the same and it was no big deal. He wasn't the one being f'd and I'd like to know more on the whole thing. Another friend did hard time for his zillionth DUI and there was one HUGE guy that they would put any trouble makers in with and this guy would make them give him a BJ or he'd pummel them. The guys DID and this was arranged by the guards.

one guy was so upset about being made to give a BJ to a guy in his jail cell that he bite the guys penis off. I guess he got back at him.

I'll bet the real problem is having a small dick in prison! I think, therefore, I'll stay out of prison.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one guy was so upset about being made to give a BJ to a guy in his jail cell that he bite the guys penis off. I guess he got back at him.

If you are really "the village bitch", plan on saying goodbye to your teeth. They'll knock those out first, so you can't bite down.