Large Penis Issues -- Please Take This Anonymous Poll

Which of the following best describes your situation?

• I have a large penis, and it has caused problems with my sex life and/or self-image

Votes: 115 40.9%
  • (Male) I don't have a large penis, but was/am interested enough in the topic to join this site

Votes: 72 25.6%
  • My partner has a large penis, and it has caused issues/problems in our sex life

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • I had a past partner with a large penis, and am still fascinated by them

Votes: 27 9.6%
  • I've never had a partner with a large penis, but was/am interested enough to join this site

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • None of the above (please post to describe)

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For a long time, I've been fascinated by the diverse population of LPSG members, and my curiosity has finally gotten the better of me.

Now that I'm in a relationship with a well-endowed man, I have a better understanding of some of the issues that can occur with a large penis. It's led me to wonder how many members of the Large Penis Support Group are actually here for large penis support.

Please let me clarify that I have nothing against people who are on this site and aren't directly affected by a large penis -- I was, in many ways, one of those people when I first joined LPSG.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

P.S. PLEASE feel welcome to post more specific experiences you have related to the questions in the poll. I'd love to see what people have to say.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally have not had problems or needed support, for anything related to penis size.

It is a subject that is of interest.

Edit, just noticed the poll, voted 'none of the above'.
I have a large penis, it has not caused any problems.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Am pleased to be part of a site where, if needed, I can help another man and have in return recieved much advise and honest comment regarding the threads ive posted. The mix of men big and small, str8 and gay and women too makes this a very unique and cool site.

And if i wanna ask a question about someones cock or ask about mine, i can, lol.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a large penis, but it hasn't caused any problems except the first time when I tried to use a regular size condom.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I discovered this site while searching for information about larger condoms - I find regular to be to tight girthwise.

I since learnt that while I don't have a large penis, I am comfortably average. :smile:

I stayed here for the people I met. :biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put none of the above. I don't have a large penis. I found this site while searching the web. I read for a good while, and I joined due to the friendly, supportive, open conversation here. Some of the recent mess here has diminished this somewhat, but I do hope things can be as they were, again.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a large penis and I joined this site to get some comfortable underwear buying advice, but I stayed for the cool peeps.

P.S.: ironically enough, most of the time now, I freeball. :biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have a large penis. It has caused me problems in buying comfortable clothing, and in public displays. I have been sexually harassed a lot. I've been told no about certain types of sex. I am tall, and thin which makes certain kinds of clothing too revealing.
I too found this site looking for comfortable underwear. Hmmm I found it in August 2000. I left but came back for the people.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have a partner with a large penis, we've never had any problems relating to it. (I voted none of the above)
I joined this site because I needed a login to view a picture in an 'alex' thread. I have stayed here an posting because I find it an easy place to talk about sex, and other issues. Also there are a great many fun and interesting people here.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came here a long time ago for advice about having sex with girls. Cooties and other serious issues :tongue:

And for condom advice. Also for support about my penis. Not really the size, although it was nice to hear positive comments. But more about the look/colour of my penis. I was teased about it and thought it was abnormal and that any girl who saw it would freak out.

Then I just ended up staying.

So should I vote 'I have a large penis and it has caused me problems'? I mean it hasn't really caused problems. Except when I just ram it in which is my own fault and its rare that I do that. Rare that I even have sex these days :mad:

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
I admire men with large penises, for me being a member of this site is like being member of a fan club.
For natural reasons (I'm only 3.5"), I cannot give good advices or answers to most of the questions asked here, but it's a very good thing that men with large penises can get advices and support from other members. They deserve the best sex life and I'm happy if I can do anything to support them. They have my respect and admiration.
small3.5@hotmail.com

leanman2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My main problem was realizing that condoms would kind of hurt. I didn't realize that it was because i was a bit bigger than average... I just thought condoms hurt everyone...

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a large penis but I don't have problems with it and I don't need 'support'. But I joined LPSG first of all because I like other people's large penises, and there are some splendid offerings here. But in time I came to value it more for the vast variety of subjects raised (and not only sexual); and yet still more for the even vaster variety of people who belong and contribute insights, wisdom, humour, help and sometimes bullshit. LPSG ? As Rate-a-Rod would put it: it's an Addicktion.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But I joined LPSG first of all because I like other people's large penises, and there are some splendid offerings here. But in time I came to value it more for the vast variety of subjects raised (and not only sexual); and yet still more for the even vaster variety of people who belong and contribute insights, wisdom, humour, help and sometimes bullshit. LPSG ? As Rate-a-Rod would put it: it's an Addicktion.

This about sums up why I first came to LPSG, too, and why I stayed.

Of course, now I spend a lot more time actually interacting in person with the love of my life than I spend on line, but I still enjoy the time I spend here.

I will say, though, that being in this relationship has been a learning experience.

I love the sex -- I never, ever want to go back to a man with a smaller cock (not to mention I'm deeply, totally in love with AW and want to be with him forever)...but sometimes I do get very sore, even to the point of bleeding, and have to take a few days off of vaginal sex.

In addition, anal with him (while extremely pleasurable along with the pain) usually makes my ass quite sore for a day or two. Shockingly, the part of me that gets the least sore is my throat, and yes, I can DT him in spite of his size.

But I get frustrated that we can't fuck as much as we want, as often as we want, for as long as we want. Sometimes I feel like my body is failing me...the spirit is willing, but...

Of course, it helps that I'm a masochist and enjoy a certain level of pain. But there is also a point of soreness where injury is possible and/or pain eclipses pleasure. I hate that! :mad:

To put a more positive spin on it, though, at least I have three orifices, so even if two are out of commission, one is usually still functional. :redface:

AW tells me not to worry about not being able to be everything to him that I could possibly want to be. But as a submissive, and in other ways, it's just my nature to want to be my ultimate best for him. Being unfuckable because of soreness really makes me frustrated, and I don't see that there's any real solution.

I'm more than lubricated enough, aroused enough, etc. The fact is, he's thick, I'm tight, and we both love and need to fuck hard to get off.

I am reassured that Artful cherishes me so much he is willing to wait if I have to close an entrance for repairs. I don't even have to use the safe word. He knows how physically tough I am, so if I say I'm too sore, then I'm damned sore.

He also says he'd much rather have a tight pussy like mine that goes out of commission sometimes than one that is looser and always available. So I'm glad of that.

Anyway, having experienced the intense, overwhelming sensations of being fucked with his thick cock, I don't ever want anyone else.

But I can see how this type of thing could be a problem for many well-endowed couples, especially if the woman is not into pain. Even when my soreness is at a minimum, there's always a shock of pain when he first enters me, and it takes a minute or two for the balance to shift to incredible pleasure. I would guess some women wouldn't be able to make that shift.

I know he has had a partner like that before, and it caused some major relationship problems.

Knowing the ins and outs of that (no pun intended), I really feel for the sexual issues some people must experience, and I've wondered how many people on this site came here looking for solutions or at least sympathy.

Thanks for listening. :wink:

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I answered "none of the above"

My partner and I both have what would be concidered above average sized penises, i'm 7.5x6.5 and he's 8.5 x 5.75 . and neither causes problems in our love life.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
None of the above:

I DO have a large penis, AND I am interested in the site, but I don't have a problem with a large penis.

SouthernExposure

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, based on the charts and stuff, I suppose I'm a little larger then "average"... whatever that is... at 7.8 x 5.8. I voted "no issues" though if I get really carried away during vigurous sex, my wife will be sore the next day. But she likes the vigurous stuff so it hasn't stopped us from enjoying ourselves!

Oh... I originally came here out of curiosity when I found the site during a google search on men's health issues. That was about two years ago now and I've lurked a lot. I didn't join until this past June and in fact this is my first post. I stayed because I think this is a VERY unique site with an extremely diverse group of people. I've read about issues that I would probably never even consider if not for this site. I think the different lifestyle discussions help make me more accepting of others... which we need more of in this country (US).

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the Above.

I have a large penis, but it's never caused any problems. In fact, I'd say I'm mildly insecure about it, as I've always been fascinated with really huge penises and wished many times that mine was bigger.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I answered none of the above. I mean it is pretty interesting to hear men and women talk about their issues and/or joys with large penises, but not enough to make me stay. I don't have a long penis, but I do have above-average girth. I can't always relate, but I can always listen and learn. This is a very diverse site with very diverse topics. I believe sex talk is generally healthy and love that most can talk about sex and sex issues very freely here. It's especially nice to see so many women here talking freely about sex and non-sexual issues. Seems to be very rare on the internet. And even though it can sometimes get testy and heated in here, this is by far one of the funnest, sexiest, informative, thought-provoking, maddening, and arousing sites on the internet.