Large Penis Issues -- Please Take This Anonymous Poll

Which of the following best describes your situation?

• I have a large penis, and it has caused problems with my sex life and/or self-image

Votes: 115 40.9%
  • (Male) I don't have a large penis, but was/am interested enough in the topic to join this site

Votes: 72 25.6%
  • My partner has a large penis, and it has caused issues/problems in our sex life

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • I had a past partner with a large penis, and am still fascinated by them

Votes: 27 9.6%
  • I've never had a partner with a large penis, but was/am interested enough to join this site

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • None of the above (please post to describe)

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now the question is..Who polls the pollster?..I cringe at the memories of Psych 380; "Attitude Methodology" in college..(I had to retake it..twice!)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My partner and I both have what would be concidered above average sized penises, i'm 7.5x6.5 and he's 8.5 x 5.75 . and neither causes problems in our love life.

I never really know how to classify my own size. Let's face it, an 8 incher just isn't as large as it used to be
Damn I wish I lived in your universes. When 8 and 8 1/2 inch penises become average, I am going to be one happy man.

Man1c M0g

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Probably the first option. I'm quite thick (6.5" circumference), and whilst a few of my past partners found it a challenge, I've also given a couple quite a lot of pain. I wouldn't say it causes a self-image problem, but its downright irritating to have to 'warm up' my partner every time.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
Holly, great thread! The wife and I have almost the same problems you and AW do. She has always been a trooper about the soreness she always makes sure I am satisfied. She won't let me in her ass but she is always willing to give a blow job or hand job, but I always make sure she enjoys herself too by oral or sucking her tits.

Just my 2 cents, J.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice thread topic HollyBlue.

I had to go easy with my wife for the first several years that we were married (she was a virgin), or I would seriously hurt her. Even now, I have to ease it in 99 times in a 100, and going balls deep is only a sometimes thing (which just happened a few days ago - man that was hot!).

It's interesting how much a woman's vagina can change from day to day, isn't it? I think mine has multiple personalities. :tongue:

Damn I wish I lived in your universes. When 8 and 8 1/2 inch penises become average, I am going to be one happy man.

No kidding! According to a survey site I found, a length of 7.9" is equivalent to the 90th percentile, which means only one in ten men has a penis 7.9" long or longer. And from my real life experience, I would say they are even more rare than that.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I clicked on the last possibility.

I have a larger than average (8" when throbbing hard), but have never had a problem with it, nor has it impacted negatively on my self image.

It's as much a part of me as my lower-than-average height (5'6) or my totally average shoe size (10 1/2). It simply is.

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Male) I DO have a large penis, and I am interested enough in the topic to join this site. I have not had any real problems due to size. i find it interesting that othes do.

maybe its because I'm not the largest, maybe it is because when you spend some time in life with nothing but the promise of tommorrow, the idea of worrying about how big your dick is just doesnt seem all the big a deal anymore.