Large Penis = Large Bladder?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Timekeeper: Do the two go together? My experience is that they don't, if you're big in one department you're small in another. Any comments?

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uhm, no. They're two different organs. The more you've held in, the more yer gonna piss. But cock size doesn't equal bladder size at all.

3. Donk

Donk New Member

I highly doubt there's any connection. If there is, my experience indicates it would be the large penis=small bladder one. I seem to need to pee often compared to most people I know. At random times, I have wondered if there might be some connection between needing to have a long urethra and having less material available to make up the bladder--or something like that which would connect a large penis to more frequent urination. (So you're not the only one who ever wondered about such a connection!) But I think the more likely explanation is simply that I make a point of drinking lots of water and keeping myself hydrated. I notice that I need to pee less when I have to go long periods without drinking very much. So that seems a lot more likely connection than a penis size/bladder size one.

4. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I doubt it. The bladders like a balloon (well so is a dick but the dick is more cellular) and probably varies depending on much youve drank (especially coffee!)

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

According to a doctor I had in that... department, a few years ago, the size of your bladder is related to the make up of your body and how often yo go to the toilet.

it makes sense really - if you go more often, your bladder wont expand as much as somebdoy who goes very rarely.

I have afriend who never goes at school. Not once in his 5 years at the school has he gone to the school toilets.

Where as I go quite a lot.

I have no idea how big he is, but I doubt it has as much to do with his dick as it has to do with his preference for his own toilet. ;)

6. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

I think we have strange curiosities and fetishes about the size of one body part influencing the size of anything sexual.

Sigh...

I suppose we could construe that a specific, consistent size of turd could also influence the size of a person's dick???

I don't know. It just doesn't make sense. Noses, feet and hands somehow don't really add up statistically to determine a guy's dick size. But surprisingly, once in a while you can see that big body parts all over will produce big cocks. I supppose Shaq is one. (?) Dont' know, really.

For what ever it's worth.

Buff

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I agree, the whole thing is pretty much a construct of people who want that little buzz of thinking they know something deeply personal about somebody else without that person's consent.

There is very little if any evidence supporting any other part of the body decideing how large your penis is.

It depends on your genetic makeup and a few other things, but certainly not the size of your nose/feet/hands/backside/left eyeball/hair/teeth/thumb/whatever else.

There is no way to know in advance how big somebody is without asking them, or somebody ele who would know - or catching an eyefull :p

8. IrishHungNJ

IrishHungNJ New Member

I'm on the larger side and have a VERY latrge bladder... Don't I doubt that there is a connection. ;)

9. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra: Dick size is physical; bladder size is trainable.

If you want a big bladder don't piss until you are so desperate your bursting; over time you become less sensitive to bladder urge. The more you piss the more you want to piss.

Also great for ejaculation control (not cumming to quick) - the longer you can go without pissing the more control you'll have.

Dij

10. Briandude

Briandude New Member

No. This guy Dustin, who I've mentioned before and has a monster cock, has to piss so hard and so frequently that his big dick is usually ready to explode with liquid at the end of every class. I feel sorry for him, it seems really uncomfortable. And he doesn't drink water either, when he pees it's dark yellow and stinks. Likewise, my friend with the little nub never goes, and he seems really comfortable. If anything, I'd say it's the other way around.

11. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've got great bladder control myself. I feel kinda bad for people on road trips that have to go every couple hours. Meanwhile I just hang out in the car until 8 hours later unless if I've been downing a lot to drink.

Haven't personally thought about training my bladder to last longer, been this way as long as I can remember. Of course the downside is that I can't always piss whenever I want to.

If some of you are still looking to make comparisons, I've got 7" to go with the bladder :)

12. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:
    of all the different large penis = (variable x) here I've read... I think this is the most odd.

No, I don't think there is any correlation. My dad's almost as big as me (at least flaccid, never seen nor want to see him hard) and he goes six or seven times a night. My cousin is pretty small, and he has the most amazing bladder I've ever encountered. I've seen him go for days without going to the bathroom, even after drinking a super-sized Coke.

13. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:
    attempting to hold it can damage the kidneys making it difficult to get an erection or even become aroused.

At least that's what I got from watching "Liar, Liar"

14. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:
    if it's dark yellow and stinks and he has to go ever hour or so... tell him to get that checked out maybe he has a UTI or bladder infection? Either way he should be drinking more water.

15. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

First off, yer friend having a big cock and the fact that he pees a lot is a coincidence. And to think that there is a correlation is, in my opinion, foolish. Secondly, he needs to start drinking water. If yer piss is yellow, it means yer body isn't hydrated enough with water (not soda or anything else; water is needed) or that he has a UTI.

16. Pappy

Pappy Member

attempting to hold it can damage the kidneys making it difficult to get an erection or even become aroused.

At least that's what I got from watching "Liar, Liar"
    [post=281715]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    And you're basing your opinion on a movie?? As stated earlier, bladder control is a learned process. Ask and surgeon or surgical nurse. When you're scrubbed in for a proceedure you can't break scrub just because you got to pee, you hold it. Over time you get to where you can go for hours at a time without having to go regardless of what you drink or how much you consume.

17. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    And you're basing your opinion on a movie?? As stated earlier, bladder control is a learned process. Ask and surgeon or surgical nurse. When you're scrubbed in for a proceedure you can't break scrub just because you got to pee, you hold it. Over time you get to where you can go for hours at a time without having to go regardless of what you drink or how much you consume.
    [post=281740]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Pappy's right on that one. I'm only 21 one now, but I've never had any problem of getting an erection.

18. Freddie53

Gold Member

There is a [problem here. What you say is true. BUT my doctor says that doing that is not good for your urinary system. Yes you do become less sensitive, but over time the bladder stretches and the elastic wears out. Then the bladder won't empty compeltely. And then the bladder infections begin. Sometimes the bladder can get so full that the urine backs up into the kidneys. Then you have permanent kidney damage. I know of a lady who leanred to hold her urine 12 hours because she co owned a covenience store and had not help. She trained her bladder all right and the urine build up partially destroyed her kidneys and she is on permanent disabiity at age 5o and she looks to be about 70.

I know from personal experience about this. I have a bladder four times the size of a normal bladder and I have to take medication to make ti contract and there still is urine left in the bladder. Now I have to go fairly often because all I am doing is drainng just some of the urine off the top of the bladder. It is not emptying properly and never will now. It is stretched and the elastic is gone. And eventually later on bladder incontinence develops. Most elderly people who have to go into diapers because of bladder problems and not loss of mind are people who trained their bladders to be oversized. It is a dangerous practice to deliberately hold your urine when you really need to go.

So, my doctor say everyone should go pee when they feel the urge. That is the reason you feel the urge.

And school teachers should not deny trips to the restroom either. Postpone them except in emergencies for a few minutes yes, but not deny. I taught school. If you give frequent and adequate time for breaks, the kids won't do a trail on you unless you make a big deal out of it, Then they will do it just to "get you going"

BOTTOM LINE: WHEN YOU FEEL THE URGE TO URINATE GO!!! Everyone should urinate between two and four hours regularly. That is what the urologists say. And more often if you really need to go.

I know all about this. Been there. Bought the t shirt and directed the movie.

19. Freddie53

Gold Member

[post=281740]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    You have a point about surgical nurses. But they rarely have to hold it for 8 hours. Very few procedures last that long and I would be wary of someone working on me for 7 1/2 hours without any kind of break. I would be afraid that just from being tired mistakes would be made. I was curious about that and found that that is why they have teams for those long long surgeries, several doctors and several nurses present. And I know I wouldn't want someone cutting on me that was dancing a jig needing to piss.

I know of nurses who can't be surgical nurses because they either have bladder or bowel problems. And I suspect there have been both doctors and nurses that have urinated on themselves because they couldn't leave the scene without damage to the patient and they lost control. And now people who are in that situation can wear protection and not worry about it which there is nothing wrong with in that situation. I know personally of teachers that urianted on themselves not in the classroom, but they didn't make it to the faculty restroom or someone was in there. The teachers were trying to not leave class with students present. (Teachers are just supposed to notifty the teacher next door to watch their students in that situation not piss on themselves.)

Some people naturally will be able to hold their urine without discomfort longer than others. That is a true fact. But both of my urologists said no one should be holding their urine if there is discomfort. There is damage going on and it will show up sooner or later in some form.

20. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, surferboy, soda will work just as well. Or soup. You need about one litre a day, but you can get that litre anyway you want. Just watch out for salt; it tends to react with water. Some of the diet sodas are really bad with sodium.

Pale yellow indicates proper hydration. Clear indicates euhydration. Dark yellow indicates dehydration, UTIs, or kidney problems.

Draft saved Draft deleted