Large penis makes you gay

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If that was true, then that would be why I am bi. I am 8 inches long. Kinda stuck in the middle of avg and huge. Let's see. Ave size Str8, Large size Bi and Huge size Gay. Yeah that's it. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol The truth of the matter is this: size does not make the man and size does not make you str8 bi or gay.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mind your language njqt 466, we are having a discussion don't be so rude. Is there a Forum moderater out there.[/quote]

Agreed.[/quote]

I apologize for cursing. :redface:

I will not however apologize for my opinion that your original post is ridiculous. Have you tried the search function, visited chat, or viewed the galleries? If so you would no your original post makes no sense.

Half the large cocks in the gallery are stolen or worse yet photoshopped (that means they are fake, enhanced to look larger).

Not for nothing, but after lurking here for 4 months the best you can come up with as your first post is, "Large Penis Makes You Gay?" ROTFLMAO - :confused: :biggrin1: :eek:

There are sveral studies done that says gay men has larger penises as compared to straight men. Please cite these alleged scientific studies of which you speak. Keep in mind any fool with a computer can create a graph which will substantiate whatever he/she wants. Can we explain this by Genetics alone! No, we cannot.

In conclusion, I maintain your initial statement is false. I will standby this until real scientific data is produced to support your claim.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surveys shmurveys, statistics can be massaged and manipulated to prove anything, we all actually live in the society these surveys claim to prove points about, a little common sense and actually looking at what surrounds you will often refuse to confirm surveys.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Actually many well endowed men grew up being ridiculed for their size and are quite modest.

:confused:

Many small penis guys have been ridiculed and are quite modest. Some average penis size guys have been ridiculed and are quite modest. A small percentage of endowed guys have been ridiculed and are quite modest.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
95% of statistics can prove 75% of anything you like and 66% of people could tell you that, lol.

This has been proven time and time again. Statistics can be manipulated to give any result you desire. Who's statistics are these would be a better question.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused:

Many small penis guys have been ridiculed and are quite modest. Some average penis size guys have been ridiculed and are quite modest. A small percentage of endowed guys have been ridiculed and are quite modest.

This may be your experience, but I have heard as much one way as the other, in my lifetime. Many large guys do feel sensitive about it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men with large penis usually experiment with other men due to reason I mentioned before. Some women can't accomadate big penis and it can be a nightmare. I know of more than one gay man that ended up in the emergency room because he was trying to make his anus accomodate a very large cock. His anus actually TORE! Men can take pain better than women! ROTFLMAO! Oh that must be why women have children; and men run to the ER if they cut their finger slicing a bagel. :biggrin1:

Where is NineInchCock_IQ160 when I need him? He is so good at telling off ignorant trolls. :smile:

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha ha to the OP, your size has nothing to do with whether you're gay or straight! And I'd love to see a linky to the statistics report to prove it.

And I can add this to the thread, as it's in relation to the very reasons for lists like this to exist - I have had, and now again have, a hetero drinks n' darts buddy who's also a fellow confidant and has a far-larger than average penis. We've actually in both cases compared size, including showing off to each other, without any mutual manipulation, just for contrast. We compare notes and tales of our sexual daily lives, including the trials and tribulations of sex having a large penis. As men, we do like to compare and contrast - exhibitionism does not equate necessarily with a come-on. It just means they want to see how big thiers is in comparison to yours (and for the record, rugbypup, your cock is definitely not small!).

Although when it does, it does quite often with bi-sexuals, even as they are wont to describe themselves as "straight", as arliss aptly put it. It makes it a bit easier to get into let's-break-out-the-tape-ruler-game and get some hands-on experience. But that's not gonna happen with the hung hetero, as it'll never come up like that as it does with the hung homo.:cool:

D_Danny_Doubledong

Experimental Member
Media
Men with large penis usually experiment with other men due to reason I mentioned before. Some women can't accomadate big penis and it can be a nightmare. I know of more than one gay man that ended up in the emergency room because he was trying to make his anus accomodate a very large cock. His anus actually TORE! Men can take pain better than women! ROTFLMAO! Oh that must be why women have children; and men run to the ER if they cut their finger slicing a bagel. :biggrin1:

Where is NineInchCock_IQ160 when I need him? He is so good at telling off ignorant trolls. :smile:
I am in the medical profession and I have been to Labor rooms and delivered babies . If it were not for epidural anesthesia and sound proof labor rooms you will find out about their pain tolerance. Moreover Women are more commonly diagnosed of chronic pain syndromes like fibromyalgias and chronic fatigue syndrome.