Large penis makes you gay

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men with large penis usually experiment with other men due to reason I mentioned before. Some women can't accomadate big penis and it can be anightmare. Men can take pain better than women !

Where are you getting this stuff from? You've not yet linked to any research of any sort what-so-ever. I'm above average (not huge, but above average). I have friends who are also large (no, we don't compare, but girlfriends talk to each other and stuff gets back...) - I think it must have been something in the water where we were born ;) None of us have experimented. You are using the word 'usually' there as though it is with some authority. Please provide your evidence.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in the medical profession and I have been to Labor rooms and delivered babies . If it were not for epidural anesthesia and sound proof labor rooms you will find out about their pain tolerance. Moreover Women are more commonly diagnosed of chronic pain syndromes like fibromyalgias and chronic fatigue syndrome.

What about the less advanced countries. Women give birth without any anesthetic and not even a comfortable bed. Women were giving birth way before anesthetics were around.

D_Danny_Doubledong

Experimental Member
Media
Where are you getting this stuff from? You've not yet linked to any research of any sort what-so-ever. I'm above average (not huge, but above average). I have friends who are also large (no, we don't compare, but girlfriends talk to each other and stuff gets back...) - I think it must have been something in the water where we were born ;) None of us have experimented. You are using the word 'usually' there as though it is with some authority. Please provide your evidence.

I am talking about the present day culture . Did you go to college,Gyms, Dorms ,Locker rooms,Sauna. What is going on everywhere and find out. Where you have been Living. What are those messages on toilet rooms walls coming from.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you heard their screams! I have you will need earplugs.

I watched on television about an african tribe that has some kind of ritual in which they beat the women with something like a whip. It takes the skin right off their back and they end up with a lot of scarring. They don't scream or even make a face during this. When someone stops beating them with the whip they start egging the person on to hit them some more. Trust me women can take pain too. And when I see a guy push a 9 pound baby out of his ass then I will believe that an ass can take as big of a cock as a pussy can. As far as I know an anus cannot accomodate a large penis as easy as a vagina can.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about the less advanced countries. Women give birth without any anesthetic and not even a comfortable bed. Women were giving birth way before anesthetics were around.

Thank you ganja4me!

I pray to God I am never in a medical facility where I need to have the OP care for me.

Originally Posted by mrhung [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]

I am in the medical profession and I have been to Labor rooms and delivered babies . If it were not for epidural anesthesia and sound proof labor rooms you will find out about their pain tolerance. Moreover Women are more commonly diagnosed of chronic pain syndromes like fibromyalgias and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Women scream during labor and childbirth because because it hurts. Also MANY thousands of women choose to not have an epidural or any drugs, because it is healthier for the baby. I wasn't aware that there was a law that says you have to be silent during labor so that gay men will not be offended. :eek: WTF:confused:

I know 2 men on this site with Chronic Fatigue Syndome and IRL have a male acquaintance who was forced to retire from the FBI because of Chronic Fatigue Syndome. I know they are not the only ones on the planet that suffer with this disease.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course it doesn't. Surely gayness is in the genes, and, if so predisposed, maybe it's encouraged by certain other factors in one's 'formative years', as they say. But I don't think the dick size does it. Though if a gay person has a big dick (and most don't) he's therefore likely to be more conscious of it, and the less well-endowed will likewise be more aware - and envious - of him. And so the gay 'size-focus' develops. That's the way it is. But the fact is that the penis is every man's (well, most) besetting hobby and everyone is fascinated by the 'big one'. Hence LPSG.

D_Danny_Doubledong

Experimental Member
Media

Thank you ganja4me!

I pray to God I am never in a medical facility where I need to have the OP care for me.

Originally Posted by mrhung http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d...enis-makes-you-gay-post950377.html#post950377http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif

Women scream during labor and childbirth because because it hurts. Also MANY thousands of women choose to not have an epidural or any drugs, because it is healthier for the baby. I wasn't aware that there was a law that says you have to be silent during labor so that gay men will not be offended. :eek: WTF:confused:

I know 2 men on this site with Chronic Fatigue Syndome and IRL have a male acquaintance who was forced to retire from the FBI because of Chronic Fatigue Syndome. I know they are not the only ones on the planet that suffer with this disease.
That's the exception not the norms.

D_Danny_Doubledong

Experimental Member
Media
Of course it doesn't. Surely gayness is in the genes, and, if so predisposed, maybe it's encouraged by certain other factors in one's 'formative years', as they say. But I don't think the dick size does it. Though if a gay person has a big dick (and most don't) he's therefore likely to be more conscious of it, and the less well-endowed will likewise be more aware - and envious - of him. And so the gay 'size-focus' develops. That's the way it is. But the fact is that the penis is every man's (well, most) besetting hobby and everyone is fascinated by the 'big one'. Hence LPSG.

I 'm not saying that this is the only factor but it can be one ofthe factor in making a person gayer or bisexual.
Let me give you an example here , there are a lot of married men with big dicks who are posting on sites like craigs list to have sex with other men!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, agreed, MrH ! That's quite true and sorry I didn't make that clear enough.

D_Danny_Doubledong

Experimental Member
Media
I watched on television about an african tribe that has some kind of ritual in which they beat the women with something like a whip. It takes the skin right off their back and they end up with a lot of scarring. They don't scream or even make a face during this. When someone stops beating them with the whip they start egging the person on to hit them some more. Trust me women can take pain too. And when I see a guy push a 9 pound baby out of his ass then I will believe that an ass can take as big of a cock as a pussy can. As far as I know an anus cannot accomodate a large penis as easy as a vagina can.

I respectfully disagree with your theory, the lenght of vagina is much smaller than rectal canal. the baby comes out from the uterus or womb as they say. yes the baby passes through the vaginal canal and for large babies sometimes we have to do C-SECTION.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respectfully disagree with your theory, the lenght of vagina is much smaller than rectal canal. the baby comes out from the uterus or womb as they say. yes the baby passes through the vaginal canal and for large babies sometimes we have to do C-SECTION.

Do you believe a baby would fit out of an anus? I'm talking about girth mainly. It will be very rare for a woman to find a man that is so long that he cannot have sex with her. Even during sex a guy doesn't need to go ball deep anyway. Girth is the main thing and it seems to me that the vaginal opening has more elasticity than the anus does.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a gay friend (he's a top) who was married to a woman for umpteen years and had two kids. He told me when I started having anal sex that, the reason well endowed men love anal sex with women is that, "You can't bottom out in an ass." So if a guy is well above average in length I can see where anal sex might be more pleasant for him. Especially if he feels he needs to go balls deep.

Do you believe a baby would fit out of an anus? I'm talking about girth mainly. It will be very rare for a woman to find a man that is so long that he cannot have sex with her. Even during sex a guy doesn't need to go balls deep anyway. He may not need to but it feels sooo good. Girth is the main thing and it seems to me that the vaginal opening has more elasticity than the anus does. I dunno, I do love a thick cock... As a woman who loves sex with big cocks and as a self-proclaimed butt slut neither orifice has been permanently stretched. They always shrink back to their original size.

Oops, I need to amend that. The vaginal canal can be stretched and not bounce back but it takes years and years of sex with a big cock or the vaginal birth of an extremely large baby.