Large penis makes you gay

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why you're so upset .This study is a compliment to gay men.

Oh, if only I'd know that that was how the world worked! Getting as close as we can to the truth is only important if the information presented is against you! Accept any crap if it makes you look good!

This just in - women are less intelligent than men. Some guy at the pub told me. Woohoo!

Or, y'know, not.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that sexual orientation is determined by a much more important organ, the brain, and that and the unqiue personality and wants and needs each of us specifically has, is what determines our wants and needs sexually, not dick size. In fact far from it in my view.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let me give you an example here , there are a lot of married men with big dicks who are posting on sites like craigs list to have sex with other men!
And those will small and medium dicks, too. Bi-men come in all sizes. I know. :eek:

I'm still waiting for someone to provide a link to any of these professionally conducted surveys. I've certainly yet to see anyone prove causality.
None of these studies prove, or even propose, causality. Correlation is not causality. (The evidence is dubious, of course, but even if it proves true it doesn't mean that having a big cock turns you gay, nor does it mean that being gay makes your dick grow. Just means that this one study suggests that there is an unexplained relationship.)

Penile dimensions were assessed using five measures of penile length and circumference from Kinsey's original protocol. On all five measures, homosexual men reported larger penises than did heterosexual men.
This is one of the most suspicious things about the data, actually, and has led lots of speculation about the validity of the reporting. You know that Kinsey data was self-reported, don't you?

Morally and religiously speaking, it is an unnatural, unhygienic and disgusting form of sex. These are my personal believes.
Luckily, no one makes you have anal sex, but you don't know what you are missing. :eek:

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A large penis doesn't make you gay, it makes you want to pull it out and use it. i like to use it between two tits, between two pink pussy lips, or to shoot a wad on a nice girls smile. i know it doesn't make you gay.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you all for your input. It was an interesting discussion. I apologise if I unintentionaly hurt anyone's feeling during this discussion. I want to end this thread now.

did you send sufficient notification to the "thread ending division of LPSG" requesting permission to end this thread? probably not....

jockone21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
did you send sufficient notification to the "thread ending division of LPSG" requesting permission to end this thread? probably not....

You said the larger the penis, the gayer you are...

I REALLY HOPE THAT'S NOT THE CASE WITH YOU, you're only 30% gay

j/k ;-) hehe

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been a memberof this site for a while and I noticed that most of the post mentioned here have some gay theme even the one posted by so called 100% straight. My question to you all is does having a large penis makes you gay. May be because it is easier for a person with a large penis to have anal sex than vaginal.Also it makes you more curious to compare your dick with other folks and make you more exhibitionist. please be honest in your replies.

I don't believe there is a correlation between the larger the cock, the "gayer" you are. Yes, most of the threads focus on it, including "look at my pics", "am I big enough", etc., that have responses from straight, bi, and gay men.

In my opinion it's a matter of; gay men appreciate love to discuss and look at other men's cocks, and straight men love to discuss and look at their own cocks, which makes up the majority of LPSG members discussing and looking at cocks even before we include us women.

This is a tongue in cheek observation, of course. :tongue:

D_Danny_Doubledong

Experimental Member
Media

No I did not. It appears to me that you all like this thread so much and due to the huge popularity of this thread I decided to continue it and keep your input coming. Thanks