Large penis Sadist

hottxanboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed in the responses to this post. As a "size-queen" bottom, I like my tops to know that they have the power in our sexual relations. I'm sure there are plenty of girls that feel the same way. My current sex parnter is 9x6.5 and he and I both like it when he "forces" it in. It's a very big turn on for us both when I have trouble taking it. I mean reallly, isn't that the point of this whole org, the power of the big huge penis?

I for one, enjoy a top that know what he has and knows how to use it to both his and his partners pleasure, regadless of the fantasy.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I for one, enjoy a top that know what he has and knows how to use it to both his and his partners pleasure, regadless of the fantasy.[/quote]

Exactly. However, it has to be said that some posters here like to chew off more than they can bite.:wink:

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed in the responses to this post. As a "size-queen" bottom, I like my tops to know that they have the power in our sexual relations. I'm sure there are plenty of girls that feel the same way. My current sex parnter is 9x6.5 and he and I both like it when he "forces" it in. It's a very big turn on for us both when I have trouble taking it. I mean reallly, isn't that the point of this whole org, the power of the big huge penis?

I for one, enjoy a top that know what he has and knows how to use it to both his and his partners pleasure, regadless of the fantasy.

Well it can be a turn on when ur partner screams and u know they are prone to be screamers and say things like ur too big or ur tearing me open etc as part of the sexual act-but if I were having sex with someone i didnt know and they screamed in pain it wouldnt be a turn on at all- anything thing that would definitely cause vaginal or anal damage would be a big No No

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were female, I would be screaming that I can't take your lack of ability to punctuate in sentences or spell. My member doesn't scream, btw.

so,Who's gonna be truthfull here and say how much they enjoy females that can't take the size of there member screaming?

i'll say it....with pride,and when I talk of screaming,i dont mean sexual moaning awesomeness as usual.I'm talking rape,bloody murder type screaming. (while still consensual of course,i've always stopped with girls that i dont know the limits of yet)

when I younger that type of jazz would scare me and envigorate me at the same time,but i suppose over the years i've just gotten a little more pissed off and sadistic in life,hah

so do it!...Speak up! Hell,tell a relevent story or two,i know i have many.

Le Mort,
Prime

If you enjoy impalement of 6 to 30+ deep wild thrusts... a second... for hours (even days)... with your body merely more a rag doll that can be lifted, swung and thrown around like a mere toy, fingers and other parts rubbing, pressing, thrusting against some of your most sensitive areas, being thrust into surrounding objects and being worked over them, tounge sliding across your tingling nerves causing your entire body to tense up like a board as intense hyperorgasmic fits explode throughout you bringing your heart to breaking point...

Then by all means enjoy it, I would do the same, and probably think of something even more creative for the ride home from hospital. :)

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I must admit that I really get turned on watching someone working so hard trying to get my oversized cock inside them. I would never deliberately injury anyone, but have torn vaginas and assholes accidentally. They were all eager participants.....and that's when the turn on happens for me.

That is one point I indeed concur on,..

I love people willing to have the chains in their soul torn free.

...even if I have to show them exactly why they are willing ;)

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Prime is has a valid point regarding sex with a large penis inflicting pain on the receiver, in general. We know that happens. There are several posts in other threads that reference that fact. I think what's really fascinating is that only one poster asked if he was referring to S&M--which all of us know to be enjoyed by many. I've told many people that there's some very intelligent commentary on this site, but lately, I've read more prudish, sarcastic, and judgmental commentary than anything else.

Exactly! The guy said in his post he only engages in this sort of fucking with those who consent.