• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys,

I see a lot of mammoth cocks here in LSPG and was wondering which ones were worked on, which technique, or if they just grew naturally without any aid during puberty. Please answer honestly. Or if you had a large size to begin with but did some work to add more inches, check natural AND the technique used to enlarge it further then post the starting size and current result. You may post pics if you please. I posted my technique. I admit I used to be small but used stretchers, weights and manual stretching for length and vaccuum pumping for girth. Plus I cut out estrogen based foods such as soy from my diet.

Last edited:

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
For my part, I did nothing to come to the size I'm at now. Granted, around here I am no big deal, but I have yet to meet someone in person who's bigger than I am. Photos are in my gallery, if you so choose.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That counts as Jelqing which is manual enlargement :biggrin1: although you weren't aware of it. By stroking it, you pushed blood into it to make it grow.
Actually it's called MASTURBATION...and not to bust your bubble, but testosterone pills are archaic and worthless, better forms are a transdermal gel or an intra-muscular injection, NEITHER of which would have any effect on the size of your penis....

Last edited:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Darkseid when u say small how small were you? your dick is impressive.

Thanks Diesel. I worked long and hard for what I have now and I started at 4" but it took me about 5 years of correct routines to get to 7.25". I stumbled on wrong routines for me and correct ones that work for me. I listed all possible ways one may enlarge even the incorrect ways for me but someone else may perhaps have had the right chemistry for the ones that didn't work on me to work on them.
The ones who grew by nature are fortunate and perhaps sidestepped estrogen based foods such as soy. Or, they may have had generations of huge cock men in their families.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have yet to 'do' anything to my dick so in my experience i would say mostly its nature however i dont think its definate to say its impossible to enlarge a dick through some sort of enlargement method wether streching or pills etc i imagine several men have obtained a larger dick through a enlargement method.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
darksied...you are more than enought to get the job done...carefull you do not injure that fella...good luck...:biggrin1: