Large penis - small vagina

bcromain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One option is a product called Come Close. Come Close - The Solution to Painful Sex

Another is Not Too Deep Donut set (google it, it can be purchased many places). For example Not Too Deep Donut Set

The Not Too Deep Donut set is a jelly material, which has a stronger smell to it than Come Close. Come Close isn't as astetically pleasing and is more expensive but feels better. Come Close is also looser unless you have more girth, whereas the Not Too Deep Donut set has a tighter grip when you are longer but not wider (such as I am).

They both serve the purpose and work reasonably well. Happy to answer any other questions.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a married guy with a telephone pole I suggest two methods for more comfortable penile/vagina interaction.

1) My wife is fairly deep (9"+) when she's sexually excited, but when I occasionally get carried away she places her hand in front of her pussy which acts as a barrier.

2) Make yourself less erect by thinking about all the Cleveland jokes the national media have been making in the wake of the LeBron James defection to the Miami Heat. Overcast and industrial gloom five months out of the year- that's hilarious! What about the time before many of us were born when the late Mayor Ralph Perk set his hair on fire with a ceremonial blow torch at the start of a welders convention- ha-ha!! Juxtapose Bob Golic's Sports Bar & Grille downtown with any hot night spot in South Beach. You get the idea.

There is no way I can top a beautiful well-endowed blonde from Florida like EllieP but I try. :smile:

See, I'd take your advice, then get carried away in my imagination, and lose my hard-on completely. Like that Blink182 song, 'what's my age again'

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i heard a rumor that shorter girls can take more than tall girls..but maybe im wrong but im on the shorter side and ive rode an over 10 inch cock...lol

^^^ Height has got nothing to do with it.

My ex-husband was rather long and after a few years I could take in more of him but I was never able to take all, and definitely no pounding. Even after delivering my daughter. I think there are limits to how much a vagina can stretch without tearing- hence epsiotomies and those nasty little stitches after child-birth some women require.

It sucks but you just may not be sexually compatible with this girl. I'd give it a lot of thought before continuing a relationship like that. I've known too many men who married women knowing they were not compatible, thinking it would be okay, and ten years later they are not getting laid at all and it's a bigger deal than they thought. Not that I am saying you should for sure end it, but that you need to really know yourself (how sexual a person you are) and weigh it out for yourself.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So when he's older, and erections aren't quite so firm, then the fit will be more ideal?

Also, don't vaginas tend to stretch over time and adjust, especially if sex can be more relaxed, natural, and enjoyable? If a penis is "too thick," does simply going a bit slower, help?

Perhaps birthing several babies helps somewhat with fit? As the body adjusts and gets used to the natural function of reproducing human life.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All good suggestions. Funny, I've never heard those Cleveland jokes before. lol. You left quite a few off of the list. Someone from California should probably stay from making regional jokes.

hasta la vista

Hey 1restlesssoul, my late great uncle Chuck was the chief civil engineer on the project when they made deadman's curve out by Burke Lakefront fifty years ago! For everyone not familiar with Cleveland, picture driving to town at 70 mph on I-90 when you come up on a sharp left turn that would challenge a ZO6 Corvette with Goodyear Eagles. :eek:

Cleveland's come a long way since Dennis Kucinich ate his breakfast at Tony's Diner (now a Rite Aid at Lorain and W. 117th.) But damn I miss those days when the Cleveland school board president, age 21, mooned his brother on the innerbelt right in front of a cop car. :biggrin1:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some things that can't be solved by having more babies. Hard to believe, I know.

So you are telling me that a vagina stays as tiny as ever, even after stretching a lot to pass a baby's head through it? I thought birthing babies, may make a vagina a bit looser?

Having more babies solves lots of problems, for the younger generation, does tend to solve some problems, invent things, come up with ideas, etc.