Large Penis Support Needed

B_DarkDexter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, so I was having a conversation with this chick, right? And for reasons that I won't delve deeply into right now we start talking about weiners. She mentions a mutual friend of ours and says that she once had sex with him solely due to the size of his penis, to which I replied, "Wow, what a 'ho." I mean, I obviously didn't say this out loud, but that's what I was thinking, right?

Right.

Oh wait, never mind, I did say she was a 'ho out loud. Actually I think the phrase I used was "cavernous vag hag" but that's not really relevant to our discussion. Women aren't people anyway.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, women make excellent housepets just so long as you're careful not to let them slobber all over you. Unless that's your thing, in which case hey, I'm not judging, but that's pretty disgusting y'all.

Anyway, the long and the short of it is that we both started wondering aloud just how common penises of different sizes were. And all the while we were doing so I was thinking about this website, and how I used to frequent it, and how much fun I had, and how it was all destroyed by hookers and blow.

I guess the bottom line is that I want to apologize. I know now that what I did was wrong. I was out of line. If you guys wanna put together a lynch mob and hang me with my own dick, that's certainly your right, but I'd much rather we just moved past all this and got down to what's important in life: cocks. I have a genuine desire to know what all o' y'all think about the rarity of penii of various sizes. Please, if you're going to take the survey, include all pertinent data like, you know, what your personal experiences have been, whether you believe your personal experiences differ from what should be statistically expected and if so why, etc.

I would like to state for the record that if I think you sound like an idiot I am not even going to bother flaming you, you will just be ignored, so don't try to rile me up. I'm a Buddhist now, bitches. Dig it.

Oh, and on a semi-related note, pumperthumper is dead. I killed him. There can be only one cosmic penis, you see, and his existence was threatening the space-time continuum. Now mine reigns supreme, and I will make you all my slaves one day soon. Count on it.

As a token of my good will, here is a picture of some dude I found on the internet. I dunno who he is, seems kinda hot, also sorta familiar for some reason.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/duomaxwell24816/2006-10-28/baf42f06-5.jpg

B_DarkDexter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In addition to discussing your thoughts re: penis size, plz post a prediction of when I will be band and state whether or not you would like your name to be put in the pool, kthx bai.

:heart:

P.S. Winner gets a nudie pic or something.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
In addition to discussing your thoughts re: penis size, plz post a prediction of when I will be band and state whether or not you would like your name to be put in the pool, kthx bai.

:heart:

P.S. Winner gets a nudie pic or something.

I refuse to play this game ... it hurts toooo much.
But sure, put my name in the pool.
Oh the pic: an 8 X 10, pls. Kthx.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May I just state, first, that my cat masturbated to that pic, although I believe he had his eye primarily on the soft furnishings.

May I just state, second, that hands which do dishes can be soft as your face with mild green Fairy Liquid.

May I just state, third, that this set phrase for opening paragraphs swiftly grows tired, and that I regret it already.

And may I just state, finally, that my banning prediction has been made below in white text so that no-one will spot it.

You will be banned at three minutes past seven p.m. (UTC) on 12/2/2006, but only because your cock surpasses all others at this site and therefore constitutes a hazard to the upholding of public order.

B_DarkDexter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I just state, first, that my cat masturbated to that pic, although I believe he had his eye primarily on the soft furnishings.

May I just state, second, that hands which do dishes can be soft as your face with mild green Fairy Liquid.

May I just state, third, that this set phrase for opening paragraphs swiftly grows tired, and that I regret it already.

And may I just state, finally, that my banning prediction has been made below in white text so that no-one will spot it.

You will be banned at three minutes past seven p.m. (UTC) on 12/2/2006, but only because your cock surpasses all others at this site and therefore constitutes a hazard to the upholding of public order.
Sex me now you fucking rock star.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My prediction is that it won't happen at all since you've been here this long and been left unmolested. Hmm, perhaps the wrong word choice.

Happy to see I guessed right a few weeks ago and that the deathmatch was unnessecary.