Large penis, thin body?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by drummerpiper, Sep 29, 2007.

1. drummerpiper

drummerpiper New Member

It appears, on this site and in real life, that many men with large penises have thin bodies. The hairy, husky, bear-types appear to have average penises. This is obviously a blanket observation but statistically it seems accurate. Does anyone else agree?

2. B_Trues

B_Trues New Member

mmmm.... thin man, large penis

3. LargeJohnson

LargeJohnson Member

Albums:
    I would definitely have to agree with this generalization. That I'm thin has nothing to do with my opinion:biggrin1:

4. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have my doubts about this generalization, but it certainly seems to me that I have observed more instances of big dicks on thin-bodied men than on thickset ones. Yours truly is one instance; for another, see our recently arrived member EyeInTheSky (who says that he weighs 120 pounds and stands 6' or 6' 1"!). When I was in a fraternity during my first year of college, there was only one guy in the house with a bigger dick than mine—a really fat one—and he was even thinner than I was (I weighed about 125 at the time); and there was a guy who was expected to join the house in the following year (I changed colleges and never met him) who was said to be even skinnier and to have an even bigger dick!

I suspect, though, that this impression could owe partly to selective observation, and partly to certain effects of belly fat. Any guy with a gut is, first of all, going to lose some penis length to abdominal fat, and second, is going to look less well-hung than a leaner man with a dick of the same dimensions because a big belly makes the dingle-dongle below it look smaller.

5. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looking at your pictures makes me reflect that what is really interesting about hung thin men is not just the ones whose dicks are "big" in the sense of being long, but ones that are really thick like yours (and, I think, mine—and that guy in the frat house that I mentioned in my previous post). We're fat in only one place!

6. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i'm 6'2 225 is that thin?

7. patro78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 6'3" and weigh 182 lb. My dick is only just above average (around 7.5) in length but it's pretty thick.

8. B_Emma Pool

B_Emma Pool New Member

I absolutely agree, it is true according to my own exprerience. There are exceptions of course , I have see, fat guys with huge dicks, but most of the time, the well-hung are slim and tall ! In french we talk about the "type leptosome" I do not know if you use the same expression. How often you see large dicks on skinny bodies. very true !

9. B_Emma Pool

B_Emma Pool New Member

your humble penis is a fine person !

10. patro78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For some native French confirmation of this, check out

http://www.lpsg.org/members/tomtaddei.html

HUGE

11. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, your perspective is distorted. This is a recurrent phenomenon on this forum: hung guys who underestimate their size in comparison with the male population at large. (I've been one of them: my dick is probably of about the same size as yours, and I thought I was only "biggish.") To predicate "just above average" of a penis length of 7½ inches is about as realistic as predicating it of your bodily height of 6' 3". Seven and a half inches is in the ninety-somethingth percentile for length; with the thickness shown in your photos you are certainly in the high nineties for size.

12. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had never heard that expression or its English cognate before, but this is what I found in the OED (Oxford English Dictionary on line):
    So the leptosome is both thin and tall. I don't think, though, that there is much correlation between penis size and bodily height. There have been threads on the subject of small men with large penises.

13. patro78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey thanks a lot Calboner. Thanks for putting me on a more or less equal footing with you but I've gotta confess that yours looks much more impressive than mine! I've actually never bothered to consult reliable statistics on penis size and I haven't yet measured my girth.

14. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, bear in mind that you're a half-foot taller than I am! (My height is 5' 9".) That makes a big difference in photographs.

15. datdude

datdude New Member

I dont know, I have seen some musclecler guys with big penises, but overall they have been thin. Im 6'1 and 190 myself.

16. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Thundersplace has studied height vs penis length in detail and a correlation does exist on a mild to moderate level. Taller guys have a higher occurrence of long dicks and a lower occurrence of short dicks. The measurements are bone pressed and fatpad doesn't interfere with the results (in case taller guys tend to be thinner with less fatpad).

The average pubic fatpad is about 1 inch. Thin guys will naturally tend to have lesser fatpads and that leaves more visable dick showing. A thin guy may have only 1/4" fatpad, while heavy guys can have up to 2" and even more fatpad.

Height is correlated. Weight is correlated. If taller guys tend to have lesser fatpads then that will combine the correlated strengths of the two factors.

17. blahdopey

blahdopey New Member

Hell. I think that is a generalization. I'm 6'5, 245 pounds and my dick is 9.5 inches long and 8.52 inches in girth. It's like that whole if your hand is bigger, or feet are bigger thing. You can't generalize or base it on assumptions. Everyone is different.

18. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

It's not an assumption if it is well studied. See my earlier post on this page. Even though one can't be sure on an individual basis that doesn't mean an overall correlation can't exist.

19. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    But you see man, your dick is so extraordinary (not bs'ing you) that you need to post a few pictures. There are probably none of your length and girth (considered together) with pictures posted on LPSG.:rolleyes::smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  20. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    well.. I had a friend (may he rest in peace) who was 5"5" tall and maybe 100 lbs...and he had a 9" long 2.5 inch thick dick! it was obscenely large on him at least! and he knew it...he would go into a public bathroom and stand about a foot for the urinal, so everyone could see his dick. On him, it looked like it was 12 inches or more because he was so short and skinny.

Draft saved Draft deleted