Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a 30 inch wast and weigh 135lbs when Im active (if I'm not I lose weight) I don't speak for other people but I have noticed the same thing. Penis'i seem to match body types. short stalky medium and thick, tall skinny long and thin.
It appears, on this site and in real life, that many men with large penises have thin bodies. The hairy, husky, bear-types appear to have average penises. This is obviously a blanket observation but statistically it seems accurate. Does anyone else agree?

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
Biggest I ever saw was 9-10" soft in the shower after practice. He is 6'1" and 160#. 0 body fat, all muscle. Later seen him fucking at parties. At one he got measured by one of the girls and he was 14" long and 3" wide when hard, she only had a ruler no tape.

Dave_Nate

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets see, I am 6'3" and about 245, and fairly thick and lengthy hung...I don't think body size has a damn thing to do with it....and BTW I do have larger feet, size 15EEE...hey maybe guys with larger feet and larger dicks?

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im not too thin, quite athletic but only 5"5 tall. Im 8.5" x 6". a lot of women seem quite shocked when they see my package.

toleshi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I was with some who is very thin and tall; I thought, 'yes, he's probably packin'!!!' However, I was disappointed. So, no. The sterotype doesn't fit all of the time. However, I did notice a tall, long legged, long hands, button nose guy who had the perfect penis, but couldn't use it! hahaha

D

deleted110426

5'7 and weighing 205 to 220 depending... I know it'd look alot bigger if I weighed 50-60lbs less. Along with thick legs that don't help much on the visuals but being pretty lean helps

MixedUC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess to add my 2 cents. A thinner person could actually have the same size penis as the next man, but b/c their overall body size is small, the dick appears bigger. For example, I'm a heavy set dude...and my piece is around 7.75in and 6.75 in girth, but to me it seems small compared to my body...however put it on someone who's 150lbs and the dick would look huge.. Hey but again...my 2cents. take care!

hunger74

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well. in my case it may be true.... but a 8 inch cock automatically looks bigger on a thin guy than on a muscle mountain....

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All the really skinny guys in my frat were hung like horses. When I was 16 I was 6'2", 130 lbs. same dick as now.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thin men with large cocks I think is hot but muscular men with large cocks is hot loo lol

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know how I missed this thread, but I could be the poster boy for skinny guys with a surprise. At 13 I was over 6" and weighed maybe 85 lbs. In high school I didn't weigh over 100 until 11th grade. When I was "discovered" in the locker room I was outed as a freak. The football types gave me sheer hell because I looked like I was semi hard most of the time. I really wasn't.

I was felt up "accidentally" in the shower too many times before I realize that it probably wasn't an accident, so I quit showering. I was little so I didn't sweat a lot.

All of that lead a lot to my shyness and escaping to music, so I guess it all turned out good.

But even now on a good day I'll hit 160, but I'm far from buff at 5' 10".

That's why my handle is kind of funny, too. Lots of folks know me by Captain Elephant and when they say "you don't look like an elephant.... oh!"

The contrast is weird, I know, but one day I think my metabolism is going to just shut down. Then my body will catch up with my dick. This won't be pretty.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've always thought my cock would look bigger if i was smaller - i'm 6'2 with 34" waist and pretty big hands. i'm not the biggest guy in any way, but sometimes wish it looked bigger. my friend's 6'5 and skinny and is a good 9" without the girth, but it looks fatter cos he's thinner! is it possible our penises are just small(er) versions of the owner?

jjjenka

Just Browsing
Media
Thin men with big thick cocks are the hottest thing ever. This is my proof there is a god that there are so many.