Large penis, thin body?

AZmember

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In my case the " Myth" ... runs tue . Although in reality ... it may be partcially true simply because thin men are in better shape and have better BLOOD circulation ... cock included ... smile.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its not a myth..it is true. now this doesnt mean all thin men have big dicks..I am saying that there is a larger proportion of thin guys with big dicks than of guys that are normal framed or heavy framed.

bsb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This does kind of seem to have some truth to it. Or maybe it just appearsthat way when you compare body size to dick size.
I'm thin and have a pretty large penis at 8.5/9.

B_enriquebukkake

Just Browsing
Media
Looking at your pictures makes me reflect that what is really interesting about hung thin men is not just the ones whose dicks are "big" in the sense of being long, but ones that are really thick like yours (and, I think, mine—and that guy in the frat house that I mentioned in my previous post). We're fat in only one place!

which fraternity were you in?

I think fat dudes look like they have smaller penises cuz of the comparison to their body.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 6'3 220 lbs and 9.5x7c. but yes, for the most part thinner dudes got big dicks

I hate to be rude but I call bullshit. :redface:That does not look like 9.5x7. Could you please post a pic of your penis erect with a ruler and one of a tapemeasure wrapped around your penis.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Till a few years ago (Guessing 7-8 or so, now), I was always 110-121 lbs or so. 5'10". Couldn't gain weight unless I went swimming fully clothed.
So, don't know if that makes the rule, or breaks it (now, 200 lbs)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been saying this for years. In fact I think I posted it on here in another thread a little while back. It's by no means meant as scientific study, or an absolute, but yes..skinny/thin/lean/swimmers build..whatever you ant to call them, I do think it is more likely that they have not only long, but thick cocks. of course not all men like this do, and large cocks are not limited to just this body type, but it does seem to me that there are more thin men with large cocks than there should be if randomness in cock size was the rule. when younger I was extrememly thin...like 120 lbs and 6' tall, and my buddies used to tease me that it was natures way of making me able to compete with all the muscle guys out there! it was funny and we'd all laugh, but I guess secretly I wondered if maybe there was something Darwinian in what they said! as I'm older now I have added the pounds and am now 175-180 lb (wish I was closer to 170) so you couldn't call me skinny anymore (unfortunately!) but my dick is still big. I wonder how many normal or more muscled guys with big ones started life in the skinny side?

I posted this last year on here....I think it is still relevant to this

Artisan97

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will have to say, I'm not sure if it's a matter of being thin and having a large cock, but I myself am pretty thin and the partners I've had gasp when they see the size of it. Not that I'm extremely large, but it turns them on to see me unzip and pull out my cock. My ex-girlfriend actually blushed the first time she saw it and after sex said she couldn't believe how big I was considering how thin I was. She was around 5' 8" at 175 lbs. and I stand at around 5' 10" at 125 lbs. So, I really don't know if it's true, but according to her it was so visually stimulating she was wet in no time.

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you are right on with this - my brother, my father and I are all large and we are all tall and thin. Some of it must have to do with perception because as my thighs and hips have virtually nothing on them... I know that makes my cock that much more prominent and noticeable; I think an average sized bloke (6-7 inches) would look huge if he had my thighs.

But having said that, it's not ALWAYS the case, as I recently experienced. Not too long ago I met a young Danish chap and one thing led to another... and he was very thin (and he had a nice, tiny arse - just the way I like them!) and... when I took my trousers off he said he was surprised at how big I was (yeah, right, he had just spent over a half hour staring at my crotch across a crowded room) and confessed that he was quite small. I did not mind, I said (I was NOT after his cock) but when he got his kit off I was surprised to see how small he WAS; he must have been 4 or 5 inches. Wow - I had never seen one that small! So the thin = huge theory is not always true...

Antony

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
5'6, 115 - 120 (wildy fluctuates), 9% bodyfat, 8" long, 5.8" girth. I'd love to weigh more, but at least I'm ripped and have a big cock, I shouldn't complain.

Only problem is a lot of women don't want to get with a guy who is smaller than them, and the small women can't really handle my tool all that well.

edit: been on a heavy 5x5 weight routine for a month now, my bodyfat dropped from 11 to 9, but my weight stayed the same, damn it.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6 foot tall, weight 176lbs, and have a fat cock. However I am not skinny or thin. In fact I am quite well built and broad shouldered. In fact I don't know what I am doing in this topic other than to say if you stuck my cock on a skinny bloke it would look monstrous so I am very envious of you all! :( ;)