Large penis, thin body?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha :) well I'm a big guy and not tiny...but I did start out skinny. Speaking as someone that sees naked people all the time...*massage therapist* I can say the biggest I've seen was on a muscular athletic guy. So again...its all perception. Thin guys with even normal sized dicks look HUGE especially if they have no muscle in their quads. Some guys are just blessed with a good LRD...*locker room dick*.

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
Im 6'2 280 pounds. Very muscular bench 485 squat 650 and have around 15% body fat so i dont look like a bodybuilder more powerlifterish. Anyway im just over 7NBP and have 6in girth. So Pretty big.

I have to say though that in my many years locker room that the skinny type guys do seem to appear larger. In general id say they are longer but also there is a bit of an optical illusion going on there especially with thickness. My legs are huge and even though Im pretty thick my legs make it look smaller.

But for all you big guys out there a buddy of mine who has average size once said "my dick my not be the biggest but im like a hot dog on the end of a semi" He is a very large man.

Yeah, because they are so small framed. Their dicks would be noticed right away.

D_uri dikulus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, that's the case we with me as well. I'm 6 ft tall and weight about 140 lbs. I do at least have a nice sized dick; 8.5x 5.5. I also have an insanely low body percent fat. I think it's a nice combination though.