large penis worship?

SuckEmBig M4M

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for you big guys. Do you like to have your large dick worshiped and serviced or is it a turn-off to have a partner who is so focused on your dick? I love to worship and serve, but don't meet many guys who like that. I am searching, but usually come up empty. I'm not unattractive, either.
Just looking for some insight, thanks!

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my regulars absolutely love kicking back and just letting me worship their big dick, actually looking forward to being served and not having to do anything other than enjoying the experience.

And those who meet me for the first time usually are so stunned by the sensation that they just lean back, watch me work on their cock, and trying not to shoot too quickly...

I chronicled some of these encounters in my blog to share them with those of you who are into sucking and getting sucked

Comments welcome :cool:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit that my wifes enjoys servicing my penis and definitely doesn't worship it. In fact, she told me she doesn't find it very attractive. I really don't care. She likes to give me attention and satisfaction, and what more can you ask?

I find that almost every "wow" response that I've received have come from males, either in the high school locker room or at a nude beach once. They seem to find it physically attractive, while women are more interested in the potential, I think.

Reactions: P.J.9

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not as big as a lot of the guys on here, but I love to have my cock worshipped. Unfortunatly, as Captain Elephant says, women aren't really into that sort of thing usually.
I have met one or two who did really worship my cock, and couldn't keep their hands off it. I could never tire of a hot woman saying 'wow you're big'. If she wasn't so hot, then that's different, but then I'm really shallow :)

D

deleted4499

Question for you big guys. Do you like to have your large dick worshiped and serviced or is it a turn-off to have a partner who is so focused on your dick? I love to worship and serve, but don't meet many guys who like that. I am searching, but usually come up empty. I'm not unattractive, either.
Just looking for some insight, thanks!

you sound like my dream guy :smile:

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea. I like the cock worship thing, but most girls seem to find it a turn off. Occasionally my ex did worship it when she felt like it, but never likes to do it when I try (in a round about way) to get her to talk about my cock.

Reactions: P.J.9

Beautifulbreeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cock worship should be de riguer in every relationship! If your woman/man doesnt adore/worship that beautiful sight that comes with a big cock, they surely arent connecting to you! A beautiful cock should be adored and treasured, no bs here! I have always spoken to partners who have been big as if their cock was a seperate wonderful gift that they had bestowed upon me... call it 'bigging' up, whatever. I was always told I worshipped like no other! But it was a natural thing for me.....

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cock worship should be de riguer in every relationship! If your woman/man doesnt adore/worship that beautiful sight that comes with a big cock, they surely arent connecting to you! A beautiful cock should be adored and treasured, no bs here! I have always spoken to partners who have been big as if their cock was a seperate wonderful gift that they had bestowed upon me... call it 'bigging' up, whatever. I was always told I worshipped like no other! But it was a natural thing for me.....

You're positively breathless, dear...love it...

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having had a lot of sexual stimulation over many years, I am rather surprised that perhaps the most intense sex I have had has been from my favorite cock-worshiper. Familiarity probably tends to enhance this. When we have the opportunity he often spends up to or over an hour before I cannot stand it any more. The intensity of orgasm could be related to the length of time being edged. Of course I do help him to some extent, but his greatest pleasure seems to be to give me pleasure.

Reactions: Steed Holt

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worshipped vs serviced - to me, two separate events.

I would like to have my penis thoroughly serviced - but not worshipped. There is more to me than my cock - so give the rest some attention.

However, that's probably secondary to never having been with a woman who wants to REALLY service me. Perhaps if there were such a woman in my life I might like it. Who knows.

Simba

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Simba. Worshippers are really into getting themselves off, whereas Servicers are into getting you off. Worshippers see you as a fetish to please them. Servicers see you as a man they want to please. I'll take a Servicer over a Worshipper any day of the week, and the weekend too. :)

Reactions: simbablk