Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones......my girl seems to do the " worship/service " thing quite well....she once told me " when I'm on my knees in front of you, it's like you aren't even here, it's just me and your cock " .....She sure has a way with words......lol

I'll say she does. That's fucking hot.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though I have always been very much turned on by big cocks, I have never considered myself a worshiper.

I would always end up servicing my partners (regardless of their cock size), but that was due also to the fact that they believed themselves to be "tops" (and boy, were they poor excuses for it) and being the "bottom" role in those interactions, they assumed that I should service them, and then I could get off when they were done.

Now, I get that some guys are sort of into that, and I'm not knocking it. But it turned me off from ever wanting to service a guy without simultaneously getting serviced. "You get from me what you're willing to give to me" has become my sort of new policy.

My boyfriend now has an ENORMOUS cock, and I absolutely love to play with it all the time. And I really don't mind servicing him without immediate reciprocation- but not because it's a big cock. I enjoy servicing him because he seriously enjoys it, and I enjoy that. I love watching him squirm and hearing him have to bite into a pillow just from the head I give him. Don't even get me started on the animal he turns into when we fuck lol ;)

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question for you big guys. Do you like to have your large dick worshiped and serviced or is it a turn-off to have a partner who is so focused on your dick ?

I love being worshipped, and have been lucky enough to find lots of guys who are not only into it but love doing it. I've lost most of them, but retain a few and occasionally meet others.

I love to worship and serve, but don't meet many guys who like that. I am searching, but usually come up empty. I'm not unattractive, either.
Just looking for some insight, thanks!

It is possible to meet them on chance encounters, but usually (if it is something you want to be sure of, then) you have to arrange it and be honest with people and hope they are honest with you. (You can usually tell if someone is genuine though, as they don't need much prompting or encouragement.)

I've met countless numbers over the years, and one thing that used to constantly surprise me is the number of very well hung (sometimes extremely well endowed) guys that will drop to their knees at the sight of another really big dick.

I'll never forget the time I went cruising in a park toilets one late afternoon.
I was reading the messages on the back of the cubicle doors and hadn't noticed 2 guys come in, one was using the urinal watched by another who had his back to me, I moved over to this tall good looking guy who was a bit younger than I and he hadn't spotted me approach because he was fixated on the other guy a few urinals away from him.
I moved in next to him and looked over to see him holding a really huge dick that looked bigger than mine. I couldn't believe my eyes, he was still focused on the other guy, so I coughed and he quickly turned in surprise and then looked down at my dick for a moment then he looked up at me and gestured me to follow him.
He moved exceptionally quickly to the area at the back where there were sinks and driers, and I moved a bit slower as I stuffed mine away and followed, only to find him in there on his knees stroking his dick and looking desperately hungry.
I pulled out my dick, and he forced his mouth right down the shaft to my balls and I could sense him beginning to choke and gag. I could hardly believe my luck, but just then a few seconds later he unloaded onto the floor.
A few seconds later he was gone !
I never saw him again but that was one of the hottest and definitely the shortest encounter I've ever had....

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in my 20's I went out with this girl that would suck, lick & kiss my cock for hours at a time, she was infatuated with my girth.
I'd have to meditate so as not to get too hard, she said it would hurt her jaw when I'd get a full erection.
I'd have to say, having her play with my cock like she did for hours at a time was definitely a turn on.
On my days off work we would stay in the bed instead of going out so we could fuck all day and into the night, we would wake up just to have sex.
As much as she worshiped my cock, I worshiped her doing so even more.

C.

pleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I registered at LPSG wanting a horny, hung man or men to hit me up for cock sucking services, oral cock worship, large penis worship, that kind of support. So far no luck here, but my offer still stands. And guys, you don't have to be huge, over 6 1/2' or so constitutes a large one to me....and worthy of big cock worship. I'd also love being suck buddies with a guy who is modestly hung like I am who shares my love of big dicks, who'd want to compare notes, swap stories and service big dicks with me.

D

deleted32404

As the guy who wrote the blog Oral Cock Worship for five years that was getting over 65,000 hits a month, I know a thing or three about the subject. I always enjoy hooking up and making friends with guys who self-identify as oral top feeders. These are the ones who communicate best through their dick and totally get off on attentive service, great head and cumming down the throat of their cocksucker. Living here in AZ now and am able to host or travel. As they say, sperm is a terrible thing to waste!

Reactions: Retired77904

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Question for you big guys. Do you like to have your large dick worshiped and serviced or is it a turn-off to have a partner who is so focused on your dick? I love to worship and serve, but don't meet many guys who like that. I am searching, but usually come up empty. I'm not unattractive, either.
I get it! I love to service as well!

Martin Polcykwz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Question for you big guys. Do you like to have your large dick worshiped and serviced or is it a turn-off to have a partner who is so focused on your dick? I love to worship and serve, but don't meet many guys who like that. I am searching, but usually come up empty. I'm not unattractive, either.

I enjoy getting comments, looks and a fascination with me being huge, but like, full on worship and slave stuff makes me feel uncomfortable.

I really don't like shaming guys or mocking guys who ask for it because they like to be humiliated, like, I know they want it and that's their fetish but, even if it's fake, I really don't like being mean to someone.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy getting comments, looks and a fascination with me being huge, but like, full on worship and slave stuff makes me feel uncomfortable.

I really don't like shaming guys or mocking guys who ask for it because they like to be humiliated, like, I know they want it and that's their fetish but, even if it's fake, I really don't like being mean to someone.
You have a massive cock! ;)

trigman40

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

It's nice to see someone with such a huge dick be humble about it.

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had my Cock worshipped for a long time but only two of the women I've had were of a mind to adore my meat in a way that might be considered true worship.

Of course I've had many more men that knew how to truly worship my erection. It becomes a reality when, while in bed together, the reach under the covers followed by a caress, a kiss and sucking that excites passion and disrupts sleep.

Then in the shower, there he is wanting to soap you down and often followed by a wet fuck. Clearly, the man that worships your Cock will want to buy you sexy underwear. They also will be waiting for you when you get home; urging you to get naked and hard.

As a hung guy, there will always be an offer from someone to get in your pants. Sometimes it starts by being seen at the urinal, the interest following you through the bar or restaurant till they can make their move.

One time a guy went around to everyone there in the bar; having his hands down the pants of the patrons to determine who he would hook-up with. No surprise I won this test for size and we went to his hotel room. He immediately sat on the bed and begin to worship my Cock. I remember his excitement in unbuttoning my jeans and holding my heavy meat in his hands. I let him have his fun and we had a long night of trying things he hadn't done before.

I remember him saying that my Cock was the biggest he'd ever seen; the ring around my shaft was fascinating to him because it fit loosely around his balls and dick; It excited him to wear it as I slowly penetrated his ass.

Once, I was invited to an orgy and was one of the celebrated guests. I sat in a golden throne and each of the sexy guys took turn worshiping my Cock. It was hard for me not to cum, it was understood that I would give them the pleasure of a cum show later. None of the men attending were expecting me to shoot big loads of cum several feet across the stage. I was very well tipped that night!

There are many techniques used to worship a big Cock. The eyes burn in amazement, the hands massage with excitement and the mouth offers words of praze when not busy with a sensuous suck, kissing and licking. I get a charge in hearing the moan of ultimate pleasure as my Cock is being serviced.

In other times, I have had a short line-up of guys that wanted to let me lay back and let them express their enthusiastic pleasure in kneeling before a God (their words) and those who could deep throat my meat with the intention of eating my load were given more regular access to me. I never considered myself a prostitute but usually I was paid for the access I gave.

I don't think there are many women that are as passionate as a Cock hungry size queen! My experience is proof for this presumption and let me say that not all of the men I had were homosexuals. Some straight men will disregard their regular sexual preference for a chance to experience an exceptionally large Cock.

That's just part of My experience with being worshiped. As a religious person, I recognize that God is only worthy of worship but I doubt that the men I've known were practicing religion as I do. Likely most identified as paigans; Cock worship is actually a form of idolatry and the acts of homosexuality are considered a fetish practice and an abomination to the natural order.

Just the same, I have participated in these acts and took great pleasure in the men that serviced me with their adoration. I guess I'm bad, confused or perverted but I admit that I've enjoyed every second of the attention I've had because of my oversized Cock.

The majority of this experience happened before the age of 35. My present experience is tempered by age and it is unlikely I could do all the things that I revealed here. I do however still enjoy being recognised as the big guy in the room!

BoBolt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in my 20's I went out with this girl that would suck, lick & kiss my cock for hours at a time, she was infatuated with my girth.
I'd have to meditate so as not to get too hard, she said it would hurt her jaw when I'd get a full erection.
I'd have to say, having her play with my cock like she did for hours at a time was definitely a turn on.
On my days off work we would stay in the bed instead of going out so we could fuck all day and into the night, we would wake up just to have sex.
As much as she worshiped my cock, I worshiped her doing so even more.

C.

I can identify with that! I had to learn early to have patience and do a lot of foreplay and go very easy.

Then---I was lucky enough to meet a lady like that! I learned a tremendous amount from her. and she taught me how to be truly in control of my body. Plus--I gained a very good friend.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I TOTALLY agree! I just can't be mean to someone just because I have a big cock and they don't. I've never been into the whole humiliation scene.