large penis worship?

puta22cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my regulars absolutely love kicking back and just letting me worship their big dick, actually looking forward to being served and not having to do anything other than enjoying the experience.

And those who meet me for the first time usually are so stunned by the sensation that they just lean back, watch me work on their cock, and trying not to shoot too quickly...

I chronicled some of these encounters in my blog to share them with those of you who are into sucking and getting sucked

Comments welcome :cool:
Like minded guy here! Love to read your blog mate

8_4_U

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question for you big guys. Do you like to have your large dick worshiped and serviced or is it a turn-off to have a partner who is so focused on your dick? I love to worship and serve, but don't meet many guys who like that. I am searching, but usually come up empty. I'm not unattractive, either.
Just looking for some insight, thanks!
Love having my cock slowly worshipped!

8_4_U

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question for you big guys. Do you like to have your large dick worshiped and serviced or is it a turn-off to have a partner who is so focused on your dick? I love to worship and serve, but don't meet many guys who like that. I am searching, but usually come up empty. I'm not unattractive, either.
Just looking for some insight, thanks!
Love to have it slowly worshipped.

reyes12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have never had a guy let me orally worship or serve their big cock. a huge fantasy to be allowed to please a guy for an extended period of a time.