Large penises and then some

Flyguy66: Hey guys, I'm fairly new to this site and reading through most of the material I must say that at first, and still kinda now, I was intimidated and also, somewhat ashamed. :-[ I was hesistant and almost regretted coming here feeling as if I wasted my time however in reading a lot of the posts here especially from the "longer end" of the stick, and from the girls here, and in having a long conversation with my g/f, that there is indeed nothing wrong with my size. :)

Even though it is hard to beleive that with all some women have said here and other places, that size does matter, although strangely enough it does matter more to men than it does to women it seems, it is an important issue. :-/ No one has complained about me but I have felt inadequate. My g/f has made me feel great about it and because i am blessed to have a g/f who gets tight after 4 days of no sex, i can't complain. ;D She however told me to go online and face my lil fear of being small. It brought me here. :eek:

I'm a hotdog in a sausage plant lol. :D Nonetheless this hotdog, although not as visually impressive, has served me well and those whom I have pleasured. I dunno how I got here but in reading your responses I am glad I did come. I see that I do fit somewhat in this forum, and my g/f was right in the sense that I am large.

Now granted, I would more than be happy to have a 9" penis. :-X It's incredible and almost unbelievable sometimes that a lot of you are that horse hung. Yet I am no one to question it and although I am skeptical at times, I am thankful. I have realzied that there are blessings along with curses of having such a large tool. I do not consider myself "large" (7.5" x 6.5") especially by the average around here!! But I am learning to accept it. ;D

So yea I have seen that some members are my size or around it and are still able to "fit" in this forum. I hope i can do the same. Sorry for the rambling but thanks and who knows, maybe some freak accident may happen and i'll grow an inch :)

Later

malito: Welcome man!! I've been here for three years now and i'm smaller than you. At 6.5x5 I am way smaller than the average of this site. I have always felt welcome and have enjoyed putting in some and getting back some. Stick around it gets better.

7x6andchg: Yeah no worries about that...I've been around for a while at 7.25x6.25...you're as little as you ACT around here. :D

tomarctus: Flyguy66, mine is smaller than yours and I've learned to accept it for what it is. Yeah, I've always wanted it to be bigger, especially thicker, but I never really get complaints. Sometimes a hung guy will turn me down because mine isn't big enough, otherwise I have no problems. I can always fantasize or play with a hung guy who doesn't mind my size.
I'm glad your g/f supports you. That's important. I'm presently single so I just support myself for the moment.
Good luck to you. Besides, 7.5 x 6.5 is plenty big, at least to me.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Flyguy66....one of the great things about this site is that you're always welcomed and you'll always learn something--no matter what "size" you are!

Your g.f. gave you good advice to face your fear of being small. Good for her! She's "led you" to the right place. There's no equal to the LPSG in many ways because we are really a men's health/advice forum.
What began as a place for larger size fellas to congregate has now become quite a meeting place for everyone with an interest in men's sexual matters...men and women. Indeed, you will be learning alot here!
And, soon, along the way, you SHOULD be feeling considerably better about yourself, too.

You'll need to keep in mind that not all our 4,000+ membership are "over average" or, are even male! So, don't let the "huge numbers" among our rank and file mislead you.

And, enough already! ---thinking you're "too small".
You're above average in length and bigger than most in girth, too. So, you have alot going for you! ;)