Large Penises Intimidating?

pluswillie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with blackkid. Too big looks goofy, awkward. Like something that gets in the way a lot. 'Course, I'm the same size as blackkid, and we're the baby bears - just right! LOL

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think they can be, especially to a woman who's not experienced a larger man before.

Also in the lockerroom guys can sometimes seem a little cowed by a big one.

D

deleted111376

Big is good - just my opinion - but I may be biaised.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think they tend to be quite beutiful, but yes, they can be extremly intimidating too.

Being an average male and smaller in stature, the bigger wang can hit every male insecurity and make you feel plain inadiquate.

Please excuse my spelling, it's terrible but im past careing, lol

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I also read somewhere that masculinity is effectivly given to men by other men and as men tend to regard larger slongs as more masculine, other men tend to consider men with bigger dicks as much more masculine.

Plus the more masculine others make you feel, the more confident you tend to be. The more confident in your masculinity you feel, the more others, particularly men, will make you feel masculine.

Bit of a cycle really, but heres the catch, all men know it takes more than masculinity to be a man!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first reaction to seeing a large penis is, "Wow! That's great!"

As one can tell by my username, I love big dicks. They are definitely a sexual turn-on for me. I like them not only long but also thick too. As the old saying goes, for me there's no such thing as "too big."

Rather than being intimidated by large penises, I am absolutely fascinated by them. I want to touch them, handle them, play with them, and suck them. I like to see how they bulge in a pair of tight, faded Levi 501 button-fly jeans or in a speedo. I like to see them swing back and forth sensuously when the owner walks naked in a locker room.

I also consider the owner of a large, thick penis to be very lucky and I envy such men.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Fair point, but i wouldnt consider them lucky as such. I happen to be a pup with a seriouse thing for tall men and more often than not taller guys tend to have a larger slong. Having chatted to a fair few, its fair to say some guys with big dick have found it embaressing, a problem and more often than not, have just as many bitches about size as us smaller guys.

Still, id happily wish for a few extra inches on mine, lol

Still, taller men, bigger feet, beautiful slong, gotta luv'em. x

hindupridemn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
not as intimidating as REALLY huge boobs that can suffocate you

no my wife does not have them they have just always scared me. I love boobs but not when they are as big as the chick's head.