Large Sac...

hang9

Just Browsing
Media
I don’t understand what all this fuss of touching the water in a toilet is about. When I was around 20 the wet balls happened to me, so I came up with a procedure that has worked for say 35 years.
As I sit on the seat I hold my sac in my right hand, being right handed, with my cock resting on top. When I’m seated I lay my balls on the seat, sort of to the right. I stick my cockhead down to the left so it’s wedged between the seat to the front, upper ballsack to the right, crotch to the back, and left leg to the left. Thus my cock comes up, makes a U turn back down with just the head stuck below the seat level. Now my hands are completely free with no worries of balls or cock touching anything other than the top or inside rim of the seat.
This has worked 100% for decades. Well, except for public restrooms with a horseshoe seat. Then I just used to have to hold things the whole time, except in recent years – seems that a nice thing about getting older is that my balls hang lower (maybe since I’ve been freeballing since before it was cool, before I even knew anyone else did that). Now, if my sac is warm and loose I can rest those babies on my right leg with the help of a not so nice thing about getting older – a belly (OK, abdomen if you must be that way about it) that makes a little fold against the top of my thigh, so I can tuck a fold of sac skin in there to help hold those balls up safe where they belong.
Not to get off the topic (well OK yes, to get off the topic), back in those years of innocence I used to make my own cockrings before I ever imagined anyone else did that or that you could even just buy them! For decades I thought I was unique in discovering that I could make my cock harder and my cockhead bigger/more sensitive with them. I got where I would sew them out of cloth scraps rolled up in strips and sewed in a loop to get just the exact size. I also wore looser ones to make my bulge bigger (remember those days of tight-fitting pants?), and give me an automatic semi much of the time. Talking about those good ole days, I still miss having those small, tight shorts and jeans cut-offs of the 70s and 80s. People, men and women, used to compliment me on my bicycle-rider legs, and women on my round butt (in fact that was a high school nickname -- “Legs” that is), so I liked to cut and hem the longer, 3” inseam shorts shorter to the same as the shorter ones came from the store, 1 1/2 “ inseam. Does that sound sick yet? That way it was easier to pull junk out and play with it whenever the opportunity arose. Of course I had to wear undies when in public or things might pop out at embarrassing times.