Large scrotal sack?

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What's the advantage of having big balls? DOes it make you more masculine? DO you produce more testosterone? DOes it make you more horney?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Guys be careful with those jewels. I was running late for work tuesday, and I just grabbed an older pair of briefs. I was out running my route and felt a stabbing pain in my scrotum. Kind of like injection pain. Well, by the time I got down the road to a restroom, I had several burst blood vessels in my scrotum. Somehow, the skin got twisted and pinched in those old briefs. :eek:

nickguy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like my sack. It's stretchy and stuff but it has gotten in the way a few times before. I used to dance and while stretching and things I would sometimes roll onto it and it's not comfortable.

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like big nuts in a sack. Whether they are hangers or neat & tidy is more a function of temperature than anything else. That said, I prefer hangers that I can play with and sling around!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have big balls (2.5x1.75 each) in a big sack that hang fairly low. I've recently come to realize and appreciate having a larger than average pair.:biggrin1:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have big balls 2.5 inches x 1.75 inches, but they are in a tidy tight nutsack. I've always thought big nuts in a low hanging sack are super sexy, but I've realized that large nuts in a tidy tight sack are equally sexy to me.

Huge lowhangers: I love the way loose long sacks outline the shape of each heavy nut, very sexy.

Tight sack with big balls - also very sexy, there's a sense of real purpose in the overall look of a large erect dick with tight large nuts - like the entire cock was custom designed for sex, especially if the cock is circ'd.

endowed soul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been told that i have balls larger than avg. Not sure how I would really know for sure but they seem to get a lot of attention when i'm with a woman. I know i need to wear tight underwear to keep them from moving around too much. If i'm in a pool or sauna long enough, they always hang pretty far down when i come out of the water or sauna. Definitely fill up a gal's hand. lol

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
]
is scrotal a word??
scrotum |ˈskrōtəm|
noun ( pl. scrota or scrotums )

a pouch of skin containing the testicles.

DERIVATIVES
scrotal |ˈskrōtl| adjective

ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from Latin.
[/SIZE

apparently we didn't have scrota before the late 16th century??

D_Claude Balls

Account Disabled
Media
I like mine as they are. Not big at all. Helps me in footie if I get a ball in the nuts. Doesn't hurt so much. And in Karate also less to aim at. Still hurts if hit but, you get the idea. Never had a complaint on them and they can change depending on heat, but again you all know this.

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never compared with anyone but women have told me I have big balls. In the hot weather my balls can hang low but I usually have a pretty tight sack. Just by feel, my sack is just a bit smaller than an MLB baseball:

Balls

D

deleted260743

Big balls are nice!!! Sometimes big balls are better than a big cock... when it cums to sucking

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Glad to hear big balls are appreciated hereabouts. My g/f reckons mine are on the large side. Just as well, because, being a real "grower" my dick disappears when not turned on. How do you measure balls? I had photos up of mine measured at 3" each, but I thought the pics looked stupid, so I deleted them!

B_EvilDaddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always been told I have bigger than average balls (but not as big as some I've seen on here) with an average size cock, and I have had partners (mostly women) tell me how great it feels when they smack against them when we're fucking. Check out my gallery if you're curious. They do get bigger than that but that should give you an idea.