Large (Selfsuck) Pics from my Gallery

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have this bizaar recurring dream that I could self suck. The only thing is, I could detach my cock from my body,then just put it back where it came from and it would fuse back instantly. However there where a few times when I played around too long and it had trouble fusing back because of cell death. The tissues at the base started to shrink, discolor, and dry up.

Scary and gross at the same time. That's what happens when you jackoff and take a physiology class at the same time. LOL!!!!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just this to say...

* Great bod
* Great face
* Great dick
* Holy shit!

But if you can do that, then why not *try* to get used to the taste of your cum? I can't say I like mine either.....but if I could do that, I'd find a way to become better tasting in a hurry because I'd be drinking a "me" shake 2 or 3 times daily.:biggrin1:

marc_themanuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow - nice pix... very horny. I always like to have a taste of my load every time I jack off - would be even better to shoot the whole lot into my mouth, straight from the dick! Keep it up ;-)

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thats impressive dude! I'm able to selfsuck but can do it a lot better if i do it on my back and with my legs over my head, it feels GREAT. Have you ever tried that way?

For people asking how to do it, it helps if you have a very low body fat percentage and for me yoga helps A LOT, its certainly worth it!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For thoes wh want to learn to selfsuk, vist solosuck.com and read the 'how to' thread. Be warned though, it's not something the majority will do in five minutes; it takes a strong desire and dedication.