Large (Selfsuck) Pics from my Gallery

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With a stills camera youu can set a timed exposure or you can capture frames from a video or better still, upload the video

MST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LDH, this is exactly why I registered on this site! None of my friends are my size and none of them can understand the problems and benefits of being hung. Finally guys who understand! Selfsucking is a blast and just another great way I have found to get off!

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
incredible you can do that! doesn't turn me on but I'd like to be able to suck myself... how long is it?

RagingManstaff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I learned (practiced) how to do this a couple years ago after reading a very hot self-suck story (that I can't seem to find anymore). It took quite a bit of practice and determination, but I could eventually get the head in my mouth with my legs up over my head.

I didn't do it for a long time, and gained some weight in the meantime, but I've started trying again every so often now. I can still get part of the head in my mouth, it usually just takes much longer stretching and working on the perfect position to get it accomplished.

My back usually tenses all up when I'm about to cum, which makes it hard to keep my cock in my mouth for the finish. I've cum in my mouth a couple times, but only swallowed it twice. I tend to have pretty big loads and I didn't find that part very enjoyable. I usually just pull out and shoot all over my chest/neck area.

I keep telling myself that I'm going to try to lose some of these extra pounds so I can go back to doing it like I used to (or better), but that never seems to happen lol.

BTW, I told then showed my current girlfriend and she thought it was pretty fucking talented and a little hot too. She even helped me one time by pressing down on my ass a little bit while my legs were over my head. Nowadays she's more worried that I'll hurt my back or something doing it than anything else.

Also, I've tried taking pics, but it's very hard to get anything that looks attractive when you're all contorted around like that. I'm not as skinny as LDH.

aaron9inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger around 12-15 I could do it, but not any more. I even had a viedo of me doing it, but that broke a long time ago. Too bad it would be hot to see my sucking myself when I was 13.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, you are my HERO!!!
I find you fascinating, not only for your hot sexy body and really nice cock; but the fact you answered so many people's questions intelligently and without any sense of being a smart ass. You are perhaps the coolest dude on here, in my opinion. You are incredibly sexy and still a total gentleman.
I haven't been able to get my cock in my mouth in about a year. It seems my body's gotten too tight to stretch/bend that far.
You should definitely ask a chick to rim your asshole as you suck your cock as that would probably give you an explosive orgasm. Rimming means she licks your asshole with her tongue while you lap the head of your cock.