Large Size = Respect??

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I am not the type of guy that ever goes out bragging about his size, or finding excuses to tell his guy/girl friends about how big I am. A lot of my guy friends do, and I think that it is an insecurity thing, and even if its a lie or not, I think it makes them look stupid. But here is the thing, as I said I am not very vocal about my size, but my girlfriend is, she is a fiend and (its great in the bedroom) loves to talk me up to her girlfriends (and I do admit it turns me on to know that she is telling her friends about how big I am). The problem is that she doesn't always know the right times to keep her mouth shut, and has blabbed about how big I am in some situations that were kinda awkward for me. But some of them were exciting and I admit I have played some of those situations in my head over a few times.

Here is what I have noticed, when I am around a group of friends where the size of my penis has not come up yet, or is still a mystery, once they find out about how I am larger than average, people start treating me differently. Sometimes I have noticed that the result is more respect coming in my direction, from girls and from guys. The girls will look at me differently, and start making innuendos whenever I mention something about my girlfriend, and my guy friends start treating me like I am "meat" in porkys, almost flaunting me or showing me off as "hey this is my buddy, the guy with the big cock" rather than "hey this is my buddy, he is a great guy".
Once I had a different reaction, there was a girl I liked, and one of my guy friends told her about my size, one night at a party, I was talking to her friend and the topic of me hooking up with her friend came up, and she said, "sorry dude, she is afraid to do anything with you, cuz of how big you are"

When friends of mine find out about my size, they look at me differently, some times its in a flattering way, but sometimes not. Attention is nice sometimes, but when what you are getting attention for becomes your distinguishing characteristic, it can make you feel like thats all you have to give.

When my friends find out about my size, I think its safe to say that I notice I get more respect, but why? I don't have control over how big my penis is, I was born with what I was born with. Giving someone respect for an accomplishment, or for wearing a championship ring, or for being a good person is something I understand, but for the size of your penis? The size of your penis is not something earned, it is not something that makes you great, the size of your penis is earned or achieved with about as much skill as winning on a slot machine. I understand that larger penis's may feel better to women, (my girlfriend can testify) so I would expect that when it comes to choosing a good fuck, girls would pick a bigger guy over a smaller guy, but where does respect fall into the equation, why does a guy having a big cock qualify him for such a prestigious level of legendary respect, I just don't understand, maybe I am being naive.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think that what WildHallcat was saying was that he's sometimes been treated like the character "Meat" in the movie Porky. He was a guy who the other guys looked up to and envied because of the way he was endowed. Not treated as meat.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Maybe your big dick makes you a model of how others would like to be. Your physical advantage makes it easier for you to turn on and please women, you feel very confident about your size and confident people usually earn respect from both sexes.

Looking from your friends point of view, they might always be worried if theirs will be big enough to satisfy their girls, but they look at you and probably imagine the reaction you must get when you pull it out, the girl's delight and your smug face. There is envy but there is probably a certain proudness from knowing such a stud like you.

At least that is how I felt when I found out that a friend was hung.

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking from your friends point of view, they might always be worried if theirs will be big enough to satisfy their girls, but they look at you and probably imagine the reaction you must get when you pull it out, the girl's delight and your smug face.

I think that's pretty accurate.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
The problem here is not whether or not your friends have more "respect" for you; it's the constant misuse of the term that has made it difficult to define.

I think a better word for their behavior would be "jealousy." Not the kind of jealousy that makes you want to seek harm for a person, a different kind.

This applies to other inherited traits, including: intelligence, guys with big calves, guys who don't work out that look muscular, people with stunning blue eyes, people who inherit large sums of money, etc.

D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

Experimental Member
Media
The problem here is not whether or not your friends have more "respect" for you; it's the constant misuse of the term that has made it difficult to define.

I think a better word for their behavior would be "jealousy." Not the kind of jealousy that makes you want to seek harm for a person, a different kind.

This applies to other inherited traits, including: intelligence, guys with big calves, guys who don't work out that look muscular, people with stunning blue eyes, people who inherit large sums of money, etc.

I agree!

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
A man wants to be a man and a big cock confirmes that the man is masculine and attractive sexually. A big cock is impressive and admirable, it's what all guys would like to have, and what girls want in bed. No matters what other qualities a guy has, he will automatically feel inferior to a guy with a bigger cock, respect him and admire him, not only for his cock, but also for his better chances to have girls, his better self-confidence and the attraction he gets from girls. I don't think that it is an insecurity thing when bigger guys tell their guy friends about their size or even teasing the smaller guys, it's just an effective way to show them who's the real man and make them show proper respect. Guys with small dicks can never expect the same respect or attraction from girls, so they should learn to step aside and show respect for bigger guys. That way the bigger guys can be even more happy and satisfied with their superior masculinity, have even more self-confidence and even better sex. small3.5@hotmail.com I know how to show proper respect to real guys

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting, a friend is in a similar situation - but he's actually small to average. His girlfriend talks him up and drops hints all the time and you can see he's uncomfortable/feels like he has a reputation to uphold.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine going around bragging about size with one or more guys. The only time it has ever come up is when I hear someone talking about how their wife complains about sex being painful. That has happened twice in the last 2 years.

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it comes with respect but I guess it depends on the situation whether that's a good or a bad thing...although you have to admit getting benefits for being well endowed is quite nice and knowing that people curiously talk about how you are down there is a great feeling :)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not the type of guy that ever goes out bragging about his size, or finding excuses to tell his guy/girl friends about how big I am. A lot of my guy friends do, and I think that it is an insecurity thing, and even if its a lie or not, I think it makes them look stupid. But here is the thing, as I said I am not very vocal about my size, but my girlfriend is, she is a fiend and (its great in the bedroom) loves to talk me up to her girlfriends (and I do admit it turns me on to know that she is telling her friends about how big I am). The problem is that she doesn't always know the right times to keep her mouth shut, and has blabbed about how big I am in some situations that were kinda awkward for me. But some of them were exciting and I admit I have played some of those situations in my head over a few times.

Here is what I have noticed, when I am around a group of friends where the size of my penis has not come up yet, or is still a mystery, once they find out about how I am larger than average, people start treating me differently. Sometimes I have noticed that the result is more respect coming in my direction, from girls and from guys. The girls will look at me differently, and start making innuendos whenever I mention something about my girlfriend, and my guy friends start treating me like I am "meat" in porkys, almost flaunting me or showing me off as "hey this is my buddy, the guy with the big cock" rather than "hey this is my buddy, he is a great guy".
Once I had a different reaction, there was a girl I liked, and one of my guy friends told her about my size, one night at a party, I was talking to her friend and the topic of me hooking up with her friend came up, and she said, "sorry dude, she is afraid to do anything with you, cuz of how big you are"

When friends of mine find out about my size, they look at me differently, some times its in a flattering way, but sometimes not. Attention is nice sometimes, but when what you are getting attention for becomes your distinguishing characteristic, it can make you feel like thats all you have to give.

When my friends find out about my size, I think its safe to say that I notice I get more respect, but why? I don't have control over how big my penis is, I was born with what I was born with. Giving someone respect for an accomplishment, or for wearing a championship ring, or for being a good person is something I understand, but for the size of your penis? The size of your penis is not something earned, it is not something that makes you great, the size of your penis is earned or achieved with about as much skill as winning on a slot machine. I understand that larger penis's may feel better to women, (my girlfriend can testify) so I would expect that when it comes to choosing a good fuck, girls would pick a bigger guy over a smaller guy, but where does respect fall into the equation, why does a guy having a big cock qualify him for such a prestigious level of legendary respect, I just don't understand, maybe I am being naive.

This is the exact way I have been feeling for a few years now - you hit the nail on the head. It's like you took every line right out of my brain lol. :smile:

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeh i can see what your saying. I had the same thing happen in my 1st year at uni. A girl i was friends with overheard girls at a party slagging me off. The topic came to sex and they both suddenly were full of praise for me and my size. So as with anything she told one person they told two people etc etc. When my best mate found out whenever we went out together and bumped into people we knew hed tell the the whole story. I found that really odd because surely i should be the confident one retelling a story about my large cock. He isnt gay this i know because he has a long term gf, who oddly enough makes fun of his size all the time. Anyway anyone know why friends sometimes take it upon themselves to tell the world their friend is big. because i still dont understand it

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what the OP is saying, I've had similar reactions myself (in fact I posted an almost identical thread about 18 months ago). I think the conclusion I came to was that a lot of the 'respect' from guys is a thinly-veiled jealousy. It's because your size plays on their insecurities that it's always on their mind and to show that they don't have a problem with it they keep bringing it up (basically overcompensating)

With regards to the women, I'm still not sure. I never tell anyone about my penis size and normally neither would my girlfriend but on one occasion a guy she worked with started being an arse by making sexual innuendos on the shop floor so to shut him up she said that she couldn't do most of what he said because of my size. He said something like 'he must be massive if you can't do that' so she said 'oh, he is honey'.

First of all this served the purpose of shutting the annoying guy up in front of all the female workers he was hitting on but I then noticed a change in attitude from the women. I'm not the best looking guy around but from then on there wouldn't be a day that went by without her coming home and saying that another of her workmates had seen me and thought I was hot.

Now that can't be veiled penis envy 'cos they're women so why would they suddenly find me attractive? All I can think of is that I'm hung and unavailable, many womens 2 favourite properties in a man

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem here is not whether or not your friends have more "respect" for you; it's the constant misuse of the term that has made it difficult to define. I think a better word for their behavior would be "jealousy." Not the kind of jealousy that makes you want to seek harm for a person, a different kind.This applies to other inherited traits, including: intelligence, guys with big calves, guys who don't work out that look muscular, people with stunning blue eyes, people who inherit large sums of money, etc.

I agree about the confusion over the intent, and meaning of the word respect. On holiday recently with some friends, we were joined by a guy with a bigger cock than any of us (yes there stiff competition).

We all welcomed him into an evening group sex session, which was great.

The fact is though that we had spent the previous evening, and much of the following day, listening to the most ignorant opiniated, and boring crap spewing out of his mouth for what seemed like several lifetimes.

We were impressed with his cock, not with him as a person. Impressed would be a better word than respected. I don't think any of us were interested in having sex with him again because of his personality, however I think we do regard the initial session as an achievement of sorts. In our group there was still heaps of substantial international cock, and plenty of real respect. Respect is always earned in my view.

Opportunities may be inherited, but the test is what people do with them. The bigger the inheritance, then the bigger test for the individual. Opportunities and gifts are often squandered.