Large Size = Respect??

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend of mine that everyone talks about. About how he's 'slangin', and he's sooo big. When we go out, and he uses the restroom, he picks a urinal and drops his pants to the floor (it's actually really hot). Physically, everything is fine, except for his face, and I can make a surface comment like that because he's an ass hole to every girl. I don't have any respect for him, I just want to suck his cock, but he has this smugness because he thinks he is the hottest thing on this world.

It's like what hkwes says, I have baby blue eyes, I know what it's like to have girls around you because they love yer eyes, or yer lips, or just something physical. One of my best friend's works for his family's construction business, and a lot of people love him because he has money, which is shitty because he's a really nice good-looking guy.

I don't think it's respect, not from my point of view at least, but I don't feel inferior (spelling?) when it comes to my penis size, so maybe I see it a different way.

MOOSE

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I love all of the discussion this has generated, except for one;

I don't think that it is an insecurity thing when bigger guys tell their guy friends about their size or even teasing the smaller guys, it's just an effective way to show them who's the real man and make them show proper respect. Guys with small dicks can never expect the same respect or attraction from girls, so they should learn to step aside and show respect for bigger guys.small3.5@hotmail.com I know how to show proper respect to real guys

I appreciate your concern and your input, but in my opinion, from your comment YOUare probably the most insecure person out of your friends. You are not secure with yourself or abilities so you are banking on the only asset you have and abusing that gift to make yourself feel good, while hurting your friends.

I could never understand someone like you. If you are insecure thats fine, if you need some kind of affirmation from your peers that you are important or special why do it at the expense of your friends, and make fun of them. You can get the same affirmation from dropping trou in front of a girl, especially when you realize that girls will never keep the fact that you have a big cock a secret, and they are bound to tell everyone, maybe even your friends. I know from experience that it builds my confidence much more when someone comes up to me and says that they heard about my size, because I know that I was the topic of a conversation, and I know that someone cares enough about me to actually confront me about it.

In that situation I get the boost of confidence, and guess what, I am not doing it at the expense of my friends. Some friend you are.

it's just an effective way to show them who's the real man and make them show proper respect.

Maybe if you didn't tease your friends so much, you wouldn't have to "Make" them show you respect.

Or, maybe if you realized that the measure of a man isn't the size of his penis, but rather
- how good of a person he is,
- or how good of a friend he is,
- or how good of a father he is,
- or how good of a husband, son, uncle, employee, citizen, etc. he is,
- or how much good he has contributed to society,

- REALrespect isn't earned because of your dick, do people respect Ghandi for the size of his penis, do the textbooks go on and on about Winston Churchill's massive dong?, do people remember Einstein for the size of his dick, No. respect isn't about how many inches you were endowed with, its about what you do with your life, its about who you are as a person, and until you realize that, go forth and Demand your god given respect that you deserve, I just hope you don't run into a guy who has a bigger dick than you.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am very surprised at this thread, because my own experience over the years is that there is a widespread assumption out there that big dick = empty head. Being given "animal" nicknames isn't a sign of respect or even jealousy. It is comparing me to a dumb beast.

It is not that things don't work out over time, or that anyone who takes the time to know me doesn't figure out that I am not stupid, but the default assumption is just as often that I must be dumb as my post as it is that I am owed "respect."

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Attention is nice sometimes, but when what you are getting attention for becomes your distinguishing characteristic, it can make you feel like thats all you have to give...

The irony is that your mere presence here on these boards manages to further pigeon-hole you and your identity. And look at it another way, too. You've spent probably twenty minutes basically talking about the size of your large penis. I realize you have put this element of your identity in context with the many issues that trouble you or make you feel isolated or disconnected from poeple. That may be an honest exploration and I commend you for having the courage to share that with us here publicly. However, 20 minutes is plenty of time to share your knowledge and energy about, say... history? art? Your emotions about somebody other than yourself? Your happiness for another? These and many more drives are what distinguish us and often help, in our own minds and in the view of others, to transcend our gender based identities, our physical, religious, and ethnic backgrounds. I can't speak for men, but I would think 99% of most men would find your complaints relating to your large penis to be nothing less than pathetic. I don't fault you for your feelings. You have every right to them and this is the appropriate venue. I also agree with you that bragging is unbecoming. However, I would also add that people who are overly self conscious, even in the most innocent and uncomfortable of terms, are in danger of disguising vanity. This is not to say that your note here is misguided. I think it was great! I'm simply interjecting my own personal opinion on where you might go with it from here: My dear big boy, rise above! Your true friends in life with rise with you. :smile:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There was a good article about this in Discover magazine several years ago. The question is why is man's penis so much bigger than the penis of our primate relatives? The answer is because it is a sign of sexual health and desirability among humans so it tends to be reinforced in the gene pool.

No matter how you measure it, a large penis is a desirable locker room ornament, just like a premium hood ornament on a car. The benefits are similar. It potentially provides greater access to sexual partners.

I'd say it's kind of built in to our genetic make up now.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I feel & understand where you're coming from man.
Some of your situations and experiences have also happens to me.
However, don't mistake respect with mere attention for the big penis attraction, which many will give to guys who are well endowed...generally, more of a guy thing than female thing of interest ( but always some exceptions to the rule of thumb).
However, it is funny for me at work sometimes when I wear some of my uniform pants that fit tighter than others, that shows my gentials more than usual...I get YES SIRS more often from some co-workers than when my stuff isn't as noticable.
But, at the same time, my boss that may notice my dick hangin and bouncing down on my thigh,he will increase my work load and order me around the plant more than usual...making me say SIR YES to him more than often.
He even will have me clean his office while he sits there with his feet upon his desk smoking his cigar while the other workers pass by to see me emptying his ash tray and cleaning his office like his bitch.
It makes him feel good to see me humble to him while I'm showing a hangin dick like mine in my pants, that he aint got.
It's more like he's sending the message,he doesn'tcare if my dick hangs to my knee, he's the big boss, which he seems to enjoy walking around showing and doing it esp. with me.
So, who do you really think who gets the respect?
You damn right! He does! And I get the attention and work. He's very aware and has seem me nude in the locker room and knows all the guys talk about me being well hung and he even jokes about it too.
Large Penis= Respect...:confused: I don't always think so, man.
Take it for what it's worth:wink:

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Large Size = jealousy or maybe envy but not respect. A large penis doesn't make you a better man either. I don't understand why people think a large penis makes you more of a man. I think anyone that thinks they are a better man or more of a man because they have a big dick is living in a fantasy world. Sorry if I stepped on any toes but that's the way I see it.

Cottonfield

Just Browsing
Media
However, don't mistake respect with mere attention for the big penis attraction, which many will give to guys who are well endowed....

Respect, attention, tomato, tomahto... Whatever you call it, the fact is that well-endowed guys get a lot more play in the sexual sweepstakes, with whichever gender they like, than below-average guys do. Both because of their actual endowment, and because of the self-confidence it gives them, they are the objects of envy, desire, gossip, admiration, whatever. And as has been admitted elsewhere, they are usually the beneficiaries of subtle deference, the so-called halo effect [possessors of one desirable trait are treated as though they have other desirable traits].

Surely you big guys aren't denying that well-endowed is better, are you??

The question is [seriously]...what advice do well-endowed guys have for those on the below-average end of the spectrum, who through genetic bad luck never get the play, or the ego-stroking, they get? And who always lose the "locker room game" all guys have to deal with? It's not their fault. Sure, in a perfect world maybe all guys should agree that manhood is about character, not physique -- but in the world we live in, we're not there yet.....

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very surprised at this thread, because my own experience over the years is that there is a widespread assumption out there that big dick = empty head. Being given "animal" nicknames isn't a sign of respect or even jealousy. It is comparing me to a dumb beast.

Did you just covertly make fun of me? Or am I jus so dumb that it took me this long to figure it out...lol

MOOSE

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
I love all of the discussion this has generated, except for one;

I appreciate your concern and your input, but in my opinion, from your comment YOUare probably the most insecure person out of your friends. You are not secure with yourself or abilities so you are banking on the only asset you have and abusing that gift to make yourself feel good, while hurting your friends.

I could never understand someone like you. If you are insecure thats fine, if you need some kind of affirmation from your peers that you are important or special why do it at the expense of your friends, and make fun of them. You can get the same affirmation from dropping trou in front of a girl, especially when you realize that girls will never keep the fact that you have a big cock a secret, and they are bound to tell everyone, maybe even your friends. I know from experience that it builds my confidence much more when someone comes up to me and says that they heard about my size, because I know that I was the topic of a conversation, and I know that someone cares enough about me to actually confront me about it.

In that situation I get the boost of confidence, and guess what, I am not doing it at the expense of my friends. Some friend you are.

Maybe if you didn't tease your friends so much, you wouldn't have to "Make" them show you respect.

Or, maybe if you realized that the measure of a man isn't the size of his penis, but rather
- how good of a person he is,
- or how good of a friend he is,
- or how good of a father he is,
- or how good of a husband, son, uncle, employee, citizen, etc. he is,
- or how much good he has contributed to society,

- REALrespect isn't earned because of your dick, do people respect Ghandi for the size of his penis, do the textbooks go on and on about Winston Churchill's massive dong?, do people remember Einstein for the size of his dick, No. respect isn't about how many inches you were endowed with, its about what you do with your life, its about who you are as a person, and until you realize that, go forth and Demand your god given respect that you deserve, I just hope you don't run into a guy who has a bigger dick than you.
I am sorry, but you completely misunderstood my comment. I am the guy with the tiny dick (3.5 inches). I hope that puts things in a different prspective.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am sorry, but you completely misunderstood my comment. I am the guy with the tiny dick (3.5 inches). I hope that puts things in a different prspective.

I don't think your comment was misunderstood. Rather, the poster's explaining that when you "step aside" to a "larger man" you are demeaning yourself needlessly. Judging your place in society by your dick size is absolute hogwash. There are people that are bigger and people that are smaller than you, rest assured. Do you "push around" the guys smaller than you just because they're smaller? I'd hope not. There's no call for you to feel "less of a man" because of your cock size. If you're casually walking down the street, do you step aside because someone's taller than you? I don't. I'm not the biggest guy on the block either, but I sure as hell don't take shit off someone who might be bigger than me!! There's more to a man than his penis. Read the posts by the female members here and you'll find most of them aren't as interested in cock size as much as they are the man attached to it. Self-confidence is what you're lacking, not cock size. Hope this helps.

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and if you ARE constantly bragging about it, there is only one way to prove it, either by whipping it out and stroking it to full size in front of your friends ( unlikely), getting affadavits from past conquests ( ditto), or posting a photo of aforesaid huge size in your profile here ( nada).....so I guess this discussion is moot?

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think your comment was misunderstood. Rather, the poster's explaining that when you "step aside" to a "larger man" you are demeaning yourself needlessly. Judging your place in society by your dick size is absolute hogwash. There are people that are bigger and people that are smaller than you, rest assured. Do you "push around" the guys smaller than you just because they're smaller? I'd hope not. There's no call for you to feel "less of a man" because of your cock size. If you're casually walking down the street, do you step aside because someone's taller than you? I don't. I'm not the biggest guy on the block either, but I sure as hell don't take shit off someone who might be bigger than me!! There's more to a man than his penis. Read the posts by the female members here and you'll find most of them aren't as interested in cock size as much as they are the man attached to it. Self-confidence is what you're lacking, not cock size. Hope this helps.
This thread is about whether large size = respect, and there is no reason to deny that both women and men respect and admire men with big cocks. There is another site, Measurection, that's trying hard to convince guys with small dicks - with about the same arguments as yours - that size doesn't matter. The sooner people realize and accept that size does matter, the better for everyone. Then guys with average or big cocks can feel happy and proud, and men with small dicks will adjust to the fact that there are other men better equipped for sex and women can choose to have sex with men who can give them satisfaction and reject men with small dicks without having to feel bad about it. There will always be other people who are better than us at different things, like sport stars or famous artists. Still we accept that they are better than us (no matter how much we would like to be sport stars or famous artists ourselves) and we also respect and admire them. Why shouldn't we do the same to men with bigger cocks, especially when we're at Large Penis Support Group? small3.5@hotmail.com

BlkIron11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that what WildHallcat was saying was that he's sometimes been treated like the character "Meat" in the movie Porky. He was a guy who the other guys looked up to and envied because of the way he was endowed. Not treated as meat.
sounds about right to me..yes..i did it correctly!!!

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is about whether large size = respect, and there is no reason to deny that both women and men respect and admire men with big cocks. There is another site, Measurection, that's trying hard to convince guys with small dicks - with about the same arguments as yours - that size doesn't matter. The sooner people realize and accept that size does matter, the better for everyone. Then guys with average or big cocks can feel happy and proud, and men with small dicks will adjust to the fact that there are other men better equipped for sex and women can choose to have sex with men who can give them satisfaction and reject men with small dicks without having to feel bad about it. There will always be other people who are better than us at different things, like sport stars or famous artists. Still we accept that they are better than us (no matter how much we would like to be sport stars or famous artists ourselves) and we also respect and admire them. Why shouldn't we do the same to men with bigger cocks, especially when we're at Large Penis Support Group? small3.5@hotmail.com

Believe what you want. Be measured by your dick all your life, whatever. I for one will not stand in a pecking order because my dick is large/small, etc. I do NOT accept that "larger is better" and never will. My wife and past girlfriends can attest to that. If you go through life judging yourself by your dick size, you're the one with the problem.

fetkuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm well hung and ever since my teens I have gotten respect/admiration/jealousy (call it what you want) from my buds. Judging from my experiences, having a big dick certainly makes people treat you differently - and usually in a good way. However, sometimes it does get a little akward.

Recently, I hung out with a bud of mine who, like me, enjoys the nudist lifstyle. While he's seen me naked before, it has always been in a group setting so it was different for both of us when we, due to someone's scheduling messup, ended up spending time together just him and me.

We were at my place, grabbing a beer and watching tv. Or rather, I was watching tv. The dude tried to be discreet about it, but I noticed right away that he was very curious about what was between my legs. His eyes kept wandering back and forth between the screen and my penis, and every time I caught him looking he'd look away in a hurry and pretend like nothing. After a few times of this, I asked him point blank what was going on, what the hell was he staring at.

He got so fucking embarrassed that I thought he was gonna get up and leave. Red-faced, stammering, the whole nine yards. But after he pulled himself together a little, he admitted to me that he'd been impressed by the size of my genitals ever since the first time we met (at a nudist beach). He went on to compliment my dick and told me how he'd been secretly admiring it at every nudist gathering and how he'd been afraid that I'd be pissed off or think that he was gay if I'd caught him looking.

As we continued talking, it became clear to me that having this conversation was a big deal for him. It was the first time ever that he'd admitted to anyone that he couldn't help looking up to guys with bigger dicks than himself. He kept asking me what it feels like to be well hung, how the women like it and what kind of reaction I get in the locker-room.

While I answered his questions, he kept on sneeking nervous peeks at my genitals, but I didn't say anything. I figured that if I'd let him look now he might not stare me down next time we're in public. Also, I must admit that it did feel kinda cool to have another bro so openly confess his admiration for my meat and the fact that he couldn't help staring at it was somewhat of a power-trip for me.

Interestingly, our relationship shifted a little that evening. For some reason, he has started acting almost submissivly towards me, even refering to me as an "Alpha-Male" in front of our friends. It's weird, but I think that he has somekind of need of showing me that he "knows his place" around me. It's a little akward when we're around people, but when it's just him and me I don't really mind.

Note that I'm not saying that it is right or wrong that penis size should have an influence on the social relationship between two males. It's just what's been happening between me and this dude.

I also have to comment on what "Whopper-lee" wrote:

"However, it is funny for me at work sometimes when I wear some of my uniform pants that fit tighter than others, that shows my gentials more than usual...I get YES SIRS more often from some co-workers than when my stuff isn't as noticable.
But, at the same time, my boss that may notice my dick hangin and bouncing down on my thigh,he will increase my work load and order me around the plant more than usual...making me say SIR YES to him more than often.
He even will have me clean his office while he sits there with his feet upon his desk smoking his cigar while the other workers pass by to see me emptying his ash tray and cleaning his office like his bitch.
It makes him feel good to see me humble to him while I'm showing a hangin dick like mine in my pants, that he aint got."

I know exactly what you're talking about, Whopper-lee! Been there myself, both with getting the YESSIRs and being made to say YESSIR in excess to the Boss. Lets just say that I strongly prefer the former... LOL!