Large Size turned on both Men and Woman

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thru the years (I am now 74) I have had men propositoion whom I would never have guess were interested in sex with a man. In most cases it was due to my soft size around 6 to 8 inches depending , not my build tall, but average, and looks average but blue eyes like Paul Newman. Woman sometimes came on because of rumors that I was "hung" a few felt me for confirmation. Being in the military for many years, sex among men was forbidden and seldom discussed,but when approached out of the blue by another guy in uniform it usually threw me, but I never turned any one in. Some I admit I accepted due to being mutually attracted at the time. Any one else have similiar experiences. I have been married through most of these years except between 42 and 52!

shavedlegs4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Majorbob: retire mil too. My encounters were not in the shower at the gym but outside of the gym. I'm shaved completely and several guys would watch at night in the gym shower.

I would get dressed and leave. I had over the years several guys approach me outside the gym saying they could not help noticing me shaved and that they found it very sexy. A few guys I met later and when they founds out I love to cross dress the sex was great.

Nothing like being dressed, make up and all being on your knees and having your mouth pump.