Large, strong shot and slippery...with condoms

Okay so I am new here and I have recently became serious with a guy who is large like huge! Uhm we are both pretty young but I like to consider myself pretty damn informed about sex as I am a nympho and enjoy a goood romp :) Anyway I'm 19 and so is the guy I'm dating he's around 9-10 long and pretty thick although I have not asked yet...Well so far we've had sex 4 or 5 times and the first time I was extremely wet before durning and after and he he shot off the condom....*sigh* ...inside me. My question is how common is it that when it gets slippery and he has a strong cum shot will the condom come off and is there any way to avoid this? or is it possible that its not even his fault but my own (I have strong PC muscles :D)?

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I knew you when I was 19. I am 9" and when I was that age there were not various size condoms like there are today or if there were no one knew about them. Is he using regular fit, sounds like it. You should buy him a box of magnum xl, at 10" he needs them and it will reduce slippage and no matter what his cum shot is like it should not fall of. Good luck and enjoy your well hung loving.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so I am new here and I have recently became serious with a guy who is large like huge! Uhm we are both pretty young but I like to consider myself pretty damn informed about sex as I am a nympho and enjoy a goood romp :) Anyway I'm 19 and so is the guy I'm dating he's around 9-10 long and pretty thick although I have not asked yet...Well so far we've had sex 4 or 5 times and the first time I was extremely wet before durning and after and he he shot off the condom....*sigh* ...inside me. My question is how common is it that when it gets slippery and he has a strong cum shot will the condom come off and is there any way to avoid this? or is it possible that its not even his fault but my own (I have strong PC muscles :D)?

I have this exact problem. The big thing is to stop 'pumping'/fucking as soon as he comes. I cum an extreme amount, and it's the same worry as the cum fills up in the tip, and leaks down and even leaks out the bottom. The other option (safer) is to come outside of you, but probably not as great for him... or maybe.

There are some condoms that I've found that have a large tip or head: Condomania Online | Larger - More Headroom
 LifeStyles Dual Pleasure Condoms  | Condomania Online

Also one of the Magnum's has the largest tip I've come across (pun intended).

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You should buy him a box of magnum xl, at 10" he needs them and it will reduce slippage and no matter what his cum shot is like it should not fall of.

I actually had the opposite thought, that it must've slipped off because he was wearing a condom that was way too wide for him. I've worn too-tight condoms and can't imagine how they could slip off (and I ejaculate pretty forcefully myself).

If he's using lubricated condoms he might also benefit from going to an unlubricated type. If you are that wet the added lubrication is unnecessary.

Steve