Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everybody.. straight to the point.. I noticed on my inner thighs a rash that turned out to be Tinea cruris or jock itch as it s colloquially known, by comparing it with google pics.. I noticed it especially after having put on some weight, on my thighs in particular.. I have quite large thighs being 65 cm thick at their widest point and the inner of them near the scrotum and actually involving the groin with redness and scaly - chafed skin looks like this :

20160324_090451.jpg
20160323_122424.jpg
20160323_122500.jpg

proudshower

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont know why the first pic was uploade upside down but still.. you can see the redness around groin anyway..
please give me any infos and tell me how common this is.. I m scared it could be a sign my immune system is weak due to hiv (it s been haunting me since september cause I had unprotected sex with a girl I know and she is very very promiscuous and drug addicted..)

Moreover, I d like to know whether having thick thighs got you more prone to get it.. you big guys out there ever got it?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get that sometimes in the summer time, hot and humid. it seems like one day your fine and the next day it's like WTF is going on down there?? lol put a little jock itch lotion on there and it goes away. I remember my dad got it also.

proudshower

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get that sometimes in the summer time, hot and humid. it seems like one day your fine and the next day it's like WTF is going on down there?? lol put a little jock itch lotion on there and it goes away. I remember my dad got it also.

May you tell me when it started? In your 20s, in your 30s...? I m in my 30s and never had this before.. but I never was this fat before on the other side! Do you have large thighs as well??

bigtonydon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're afraid you have HIV why don't you go get tested?

And if it IS jock itch, why not go get some cream for it?

best reply here mate well done. i think some people here write these threads to be a silly tbh its obvious.... your worried cause you fucked some woman that you know has history without a condom thats stupidity and you live by the sword.... and you have a rash go to the doctors ffs

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everybody.. straight to the point.. I noticed on my inner thighs a rash that turned out to be Tinea cruris or jock itch as it s colloquially known, by comparing it with google pics.. I noticed it especially after having put on some weight, on my thighs in particular.. I have quite large thighs being 65 cm thick at their widest point and the inner of them near the scrotum and actually involving the groin with redness and scaly - chafed skin looks like this :

View attachment 468938 View attachment 468939 View attachment 468940

my quads are 71cm/28in

looks more like chafing rather jock itch

chafing used to be a issue for me but that is why i leave my pubic hair to prevent such since the hair protects the skin when it gets moist

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my quads are 71cm/28in

looks more like chafing rather jock itch

chafing used to be a issue for me but that is why i leave my pubic hair to prevent such since the hair protects the skin when it gets moist
Yep - this.

You are shaving your balls and the beginning of the inner thighs.
Sweat and irritation is causing the redness. ( friction - that area has a soft skin texture )
Use some 'talcum powder' (used for babies) in that area or stop shaving your balls.