Large tool needed in lincolnshire

ericthelad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I appreciate that this may sound strange fella's,,, please read on.

I'm a 37yr old hard working, honest, fit white guy and would like to see my missess handle a large tool over 8 inches and fat.

I have not spoken to her about it, so I thought the best way to deal with this would be to meet up before hand and discuss the best way forward. I rekon if we all went out for a beer or several we could take it from there.

This is a no strings request, however some thought would be needed.

Let me know what you think. I would say that I have asked this question and had a couple of responces, however the people conserned were time waisters. This I dont understand. This is a genuine opportunity,,,,, yes it may involve a bit of work, but come on fellas if you have a big tool and would like sex with an extremely attractive 34yr old, white, large busted, slim women,,,,, I thought men would be forming a line.

There are no strings attached, no fuss, no big deals. I will not be participating only viewing nothing more. The beers are on me. If you are coming by train,,, I dont even mind picking up the tab.

We may need to get drunk,,,, but hey thats a part of the fun.

This is a genuine opportunity. If you think my approach is wrong let me know.

Many thanks

Dave

ericthelad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all

I have had quite a few replys to my advert and responded to loads,,,, do you know what not one has followed through. I dont understand why,,,,????

This is a genuine offer,,, all be it it may fail, but Iam suprised by the amount of responses without any meaningfull outcome,,,,, oh well, I guess email, messaging is easier than actual life.

Later fellas.