Large toy suggestions

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
My husband is in the military and he's going to be deployed for 4 months. He's rather large and it took us several weeks of intercourse for it to be comfortable for me. What I'm looking for is something about the same size as he is that I can use in the meantime so that we won't have to repeat that early phase and its associated discomfort. I've been searching online and I really don't know what to look for in a toy other than that it needs to be about 9" in length and about 6 1/2" around.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Beth, welcome to the board!! I don't know where you live, but I can comment on what I've found here in Cincinnati. Many of the "adult stores" around here are very tame because it is such a repressed area. I have not found one of the size you are looking for, the largest I have is 8". I have seen them at gay shops, so that would be my advice, to check there- I think I might be making a trip in that direction too!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, the gay shops are always good for dildos. They don't call 'em "size queens" for nothing.

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
I guess I'm back to square one again for buying locally as I have no idea if there are any of those types of shops around where we live. The up side is I did find some on Adam & Eve that looked like they might be right for me. Out of these, which ones have you head of or used? Anything you could recommend? Some of these are rather pricey and I don't want to get something that isn't going to be used.

Ultra Skin™ 8" Dong

Double Bullet Jumbo Dong

Sean Michael’s Supercock

Bam Realistic Cock

Jelly Fat Boy

9 Inch Big Boy

Red Glitter Dick

The "Jelly fat boy" looks the most appealing, but the 9" Big boy one matches up with my husband's size the best, if not a little thicker (which isn't neccessarily a bad thing). Also, does anyone know if the Double Bullet is hard or soft? It looks like an acrylic/glass one, which isn't something I think I'd like.

boosted: Where do ya live? I have a rather large "toy" you can play with/ride...It's 2.3"!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdfsdffsdfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfsfsfsdfsdfffsdfsdfssdffffsdf

dressed2the9s

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf and I spend a lot of time away from one another, so I know your problem well. Some time ago, in the winter, I think, I posted on here about how I was looking for a dildo similar in size and shape to my erection, one that would make a good going away present--but not too good. After a little searching I finally found a jelly dong that fit the bill. I've forgotten the name, unfortunately. It might be longer than mine at a little over 8", but it's almost the exact 6.5" girth (like your husband's). When I gave it to her we did a blindfolded test, just to see if she could pick out the imposter. Of course she could instantly tell--something about warmth, or was it smoothness?--though she said it filled her up about the same as I do. She's been using it for about 7 months now, usually in combination with a vibrator, and with only brief interludes with the real, spurting thing.

Anyway, I was wondering if you came across the "make your own dildo kits"? There seem to be a few of them out there on the market and they could solve your problem. Making one seems like an involved process, but it could be fun--parts of it at least. Can reproduce every veiny ripple in your man's unit, to hear them tell it. Here's the address:

Make your own dildo-kits

Keep us posted on what you decide.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back to the topic of sex toys. Go with what you are comfortable with. Most women I have know are happy with ones on the smaller size (6" x 1.5"). I have only meet a few size queens who "need" something larger. Don't go out and buy the "fist" or the "horse cock". These NOT for beginners :lol: I think the best ones now are the "blown glass" ones. They can be warmed up and sterilized after use. I recomend: http://www.goodvibes.com/