Large Uncut Penis

Dear LPSG,

Wow, nearly 800 clicks on my lead pic in 4 days and around 3,000 clicks on the various pics I posted in this topic. I really appreciate your great support. I am delighted that so many of you like my sausage...

Should I post an album of these pics? Would you like to see him shoot creamy tasty ropes of cum in videos?

Please reply and PM to let me know your thoughts and desires.

Thanks very much,
Dickusmaximus

Reactions: malito and Beanie

Wow, well over 5,000 views in 4 days. Thanks LPSG. Keep the comments coming and feel free to PM me.

I finally posted the album. Hope you enjoy. Please let me know what you think and feel free to PM me. Cheers.

Over 6,400 views in 5 days. I'm glad you are enjoying the pics, so I posted an album.

Holy shit! Over 7,000 views of my big fat uncut cock in 6 days! LPSG rocks!!!

I love it. Thank you very much. Please let me know how you like him. Better please PM me.

Cheers.

Thanks for all the clicks. Please PM with your ideas on what I should post next. Cum rope vids maybe? Please let me know - I aim to please

Nearly 9,000 clicks in a week. I'll get more pics up soon. Thanks LPSG!

Would you guys like cum shot vids of he uncut beast? I have several but have heard little interest so far. Please let me know if interested and I may post here. Thanks.

I love you LPSG!