Large

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So someone just joins and that is the response they get? Jeeez, no wonder the atmosphere around here sucks sometimes!

Welcome duckneck. Ignore the above, not everyone is so lacking in social skills.

I would say 7"+ is large.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Considering that the average is around 5.5" long I would agree that a cock that is 7" or longer is considerd big. however the girth is probably as important as the length.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
So someone just joins and that is the response they get? Jeeez, no wonder the atmosphere around here sucks sometimes!

Welcome duckneck. Ignore the above, not everyone is so lacking in social skills.

I would say 7"+ is large.

show him your boobs that will chear him up

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm glad to know you're not overly concerned with yourself, but maybe you should pay attention to what the fuck is going on around you lest you get run over by a garbage truck.

try to relax dude, it's only cool when women babble about how a question has been asked to much, and frankly it isn't even cool then it's just guys white-knighting...
now seriously you did overreact, I mean he asked a question about size qualifications, not to have your firstborn

calm down chickenfucker

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
You do not specify if you refer to flacid-state or erect-sate.

In my opinion, for me, a penis is big according to this:

Flacid-state: a penis that is 15 cm - long in forward (without ceiling or measure top limit).

Erect-state: a penis that is 20 cm - long (without ceiling or top measure).
According to the sexólogos, an erect-penis is big if it is 18 cm - long or more.

The sexólogos use frequently this table of classification of erect-penis (it does not apply to flacid-size, Ok?).

01.- Micro-penis: From 1 cm-long to 5 cm-long.

02.- Small penis: From 6 cm-long to 11 cm-long.

03.- Average penis (standard penis or normal penis): From 12 cm-long to 17 cm-long.

04.- Big penis: From 18 cm-long to 25 cm-long.

05.- Enormous penis: From 26 cm-long in forward (without limit or top measure).

I say again: this one table of classification of sizes of penises (sizes in length, not perimeter) is applied ONLY for penises in erection; it is not applied for penises in soft-state.

Bye!.

At what size is concidered a large penis??

Last edited: