Largely straight but like it in the ass?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess sexuality is fluid, but it is common for a guy to be largely be straight, enjoy the female form, like having sex with women, etc. but occasionally enjoy a cock in the ass also?

hardmuscle399

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As Kinsey says, all sexuality is an a moving scale between to ally straight an totally gay- with most people in between. Life is too short to be caught up with labels of gay and str8 - just go with what feels good and have fun.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is not a gay position...it is a sex position. If you like it...and most guys do when they explore it....than just enjoy. Cheers. You are fine!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:biggthumpup2:

My girl just uses a strap on. I love it up the ass but definitely not from a man.

disclosure..not quoting "at" you, but just quoting the words, because they address it so well.

IF we are just talking sex, like the OP is, NO emotional connections, etc., what is the difference between letting a girl penetrate you with a fake cock, or a guy with a real cock?

Is it just because we need at least some of those emotions to feel ok with it?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
disclosure..not quoting "at" you, but just quoting the words, because they address it so well.

IF we are just talking sex, like the OP is, NO emotional connections, etc., what is the difference between letting a girl penetrate you with a fake cock, or a guy with a real cock?

Is it just because we need at least some of those emotions to feel ok with it?
With a girl with a fake cock it is a girl with a fake cock.

There is a difference between wanting to be dominated by a woman and wanting a guys's cock in your ass. Granted not a huge difference but then again There isnt a huge difference between having sex with a 17 or 18 year old but depending on where you live one with get you jail time.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if a dude that enjoys taking a cock in the ass isnt gay, then i dont know what is.
Lots of straight guys enjoy having their asses played with, fingered, fucked. It doesn't make them gay. It makes them sexually aware of what feels good for them.
Moving in with me and picking out china patterns...that makes them gay.:biggrin1:

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you fancy men and feel romantically attracted to men, that's at least a bit gay

Just because you enjoy the feeling of another man fucking you in the arse does not make you gay

Physical pleasure is nothing to do with sexuality - just sex

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Occassionally enjoy a cock up the ass

That depends whether you're talking about a real cock or a fake one. Short answer: any sex act between a guy and a girl including her fucking his ass with a strap-on is not gay. And any sex acts between two men or two women even if it's just making out and mutual masturbation is gay. Sexual orientation isn't about what you like to do, it's about who you like to do it with.

Now, just because the act is/isn't gay doesn't necessarily mean the person is/isn't but that's a whole other discussion.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I enjoy using dildos up my ass and really get off to anal play, yet I have no desire to be with a man. Vaginal intercourse and women are still it for me, so go figure. We are unique with our own desires and that's what makes us all so interesting.

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
I enjoy getting fucked in the ass very much & I'm married (to a woman). I consider myself straight on a hetroflexible scale. I believe it's common for more men to experiment with their ass now! I've had both a strapon & the real thing. Strapon turns me on a lot, & the real deal feels REAL. I say give both a try. You can still be straight outside of the bedroom

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not attracted to men in the same way as women, the thought of kissing a man grosses me out. But I like having my butt penetrated by women and would really like to get fucked by a man to experience the real thing, including hot cum in my ass. But I don't know if that will ever happen.