Largely straight but like it in the ass?

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My exp has been the more str8/masc the guy, the quicker their legs go up in the air - I've fucked cops, sheriffs, firemen, bodybuilders, construction workers/contractors, etc. - sooner than you'd think, they are face down on their belly and/or on their back, legs on my shoulders, taking my big dick up their ass and loving it - I think it's a power thing - most of these guys are "in charge" in professional life, so behind closed doors in their personal life, they get off and/or are intruiged about letting go and giving up control, esp of their mouth and hole - just my two cents.

Something_Else

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My exp has been the more str8/masc the guy, the quicker their legs go up in the air - I've fucked cops, sheriffs, firemen, bodybuilders, construction workers/contractors, etc. - sooner than you'd think, they are face down on their belly and/or on their back, legs on my shoulders, taking my big dick up their ass and loving it - I think it's a power thing - most of these guys are "in charge" in professional life, so behind closed doors in their personal life, they get off and/or are intruiged about letting go and giving up control, esp of their mouth and hole - just my two cents.

I can believe that. After all, the one thing that a woman and a man will not be able to replicate is what your men all wanted to find out: "How does it feel to have the roles reversed?".

Add in the fact that the prostate can get massaged - and consequently heighten and intensify orgasm; it's understandable how these new sexual plateaus become indelible for first timers.

In regards to the OP, I personally think it's cool if guys wanna try it out or are curious about sex with other men. You might be surprised and as you did, you were.

Secondly, I think it's also too soon to search for or subscribe to labels [Straight/Bi/Gay]. First figuring out what gets you going, then determine if that's the path for you. Just be honest with yourself through this journey (Am I stopping myself from liking this guy because of [insert x, y & z] instead of realizing that I genuinely like him?!)

Or if it's simply just another sexual aspect of yourself you learned that you didn't know about until this experience.

Either way just be honest with yourself and be kind to yourself along the way.

Labels aren't necessary, in my estimation.