Larger condoms for length, girth or admiration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lapppin, Jun 15, 2006.

1. lapppin

lapppin New Member

Hello !
    I’m new here and this is my first post. I have a question concerning condoms and penis size. I was wondering whether you would use a larger condom because of your length, because of your girth, or because you want to impress your girlfriends, brothers and friends. As far as I’m concerned, regular condoms are fine even if I have a rather large girth (16 cm / 6.4 inches) according to penis surveys. Are the condoms larger in my country (I’m Swiss) ? I doubt. Would I be more comfortable in a wider one and I ignore it ? Or am I still too small ?

Thanks for your answers

2. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I have your same girth and i no way i can squeeze my penis in a regular condom... what brand do you use?

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

And PLEASE use a larger font size when you respond!! :smile:

4. bigdude

bigdude New Member

im pretty sure my girth is 5. something, dunno the measurement tho...and regular condoms are do-able, but very uncomfortable and cause me to go limp very easily

5. hottxboi16

hottxboi16 Member

get glasses grandpa :tongue:

6. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    In the UK give Durex Avanti a go.

Don't forget, most condoms can be inflated to the size of a small poodle.

I am not suggesting you put your neighbour's pet dog into a condom, but providing the opening is not too tight, you should be able to slip your penis into most brands ....

7. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry - that kind of killed that one!!

8. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    I fit regular Durex ones well but the bottom part tends to be kind of tight and uncomfortable. That's why I sometimes opt for a slightly bigger one, there are so many options these days.

9. dongalong

Gold Member

In France, Durex make one called Durex XL, I believe the same condoms are called Elite and are standard size in the UK.
    Other brands in France do seem to be on the small side too.

10. swtnspycy

swtnspycy New Member

Albums:
    You should never buy larger condoms than you need just to impress other people. If the condom is too loose, there's a really good chance that it will slip off inside of your partner, leaving you susceptible to more STDs and unwanted pregnancy in some cases.

On the flip side, it's also not good to wear a condom that is really tight. Not only is it not good for the blood flow in the area (if it's cutting off circulation, it can do some real damage if left on for more than 15-20 minutes), but it can raise the chances of breakage quite a bit.

A condom should be snug enough to where you can't pull it off in one fluid motion while erect, but at the same time it shouldn't be squeezing you to a level of discomfort. Width is a bit more important than lenght as well. most condoms are pretty long, so as long as your girth fits comfortably in there, you sholuldn't have to worry about too much (unless somehow the uncovered base of your penis is being entered inside of someone, and in that case I say ouch for them).

11. papermate

papermate New Member

I'm 8 inch (21 cm) long and 6 inch (16 cm) wide, and Durex standards are really not comfortable. They feel tight, my dick looks cramped up, and they rip easily.

Durex Elite is fine for me, as is Manix King Size (which might be a local brand?)

I buy larger condoms both for length and girth, not to impress people. Though it's kind of cool to buy them of course.

12. lapppin

lapppin New Member

Ok guys
    I don't know if yours answers helped me or not. I guess with a girth of 6.4, you'd use a wider brand. Anyway, if you come to Switzerland, try the regular CREST and let me know if it 's fine or not. Maybe I might like being tight. I actually never used extra large ones and it's fine. I only remember being very uncomfortable with some French condoms. I had no room, it endend up broken, and since then, my girlfriend wants me to keep on the same brand.

So still with regular condoms, but still happy to have a rather large one (much more fun when I hold it)

13. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Albums:
    Glad that you found a brand that suits you. For me, with a girth of 5.75", I found that a Magnum fits much better than other most regular size condoms.

Draft saved Draft deleted