larger girth than length

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by knowit, Dec 24, 2005.

1. knowit

knowit Member

friend of mine recently measured his dick, and got 6.25"x6.75".

first of all, how rare is it for girth to be larger than length? are there people on this board who have larger girth than length?

secondly, if you do, how does it affect the look of your penis? does it make it look strangely obese and thick, does it add a nice heaviness to it?

and thirdly, during sex, is the extra length missed? obviously it would be a very nice (if a bit thick) girth, but does she feel the missing inches lengthwise?

so while my friend might not be the longest dude out there, he certainly does measure up when it comes to girth. i welcome any comments which are related, but not directly addressed in my post. there could be implications i'm missing.

2. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

I think if you check out the women's section, you'll find that "girth" is more preferred by women than length. =)

3. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I have slightly more length, but my length and girth are nearly identical. Not sure if I'm the exact reply your looking for, but I feel I have some perspective. I think there are a good percentage of guys like me, but I'm not sure if guys (like the one you mentoned) are rare or not.

The angle that I look at it can affect how it looks to me. Some angles make it look like an average thickness, while others make it look pretty thick. I've been told more than once that I look pretty thick, but it seems average from my perspective...definitely not obese Not sure about heaviness, since I don't have any perspectve on it. I suppose it could be, but I don't notice anything particularly heavy about it.

Is the extra length missed? I haven't heard anything or felt anything otherwise, so I don't think so in my case. From my point of view...NO. A few women have felt extremely tight to me at first, most were fairly tight, and a few not-so-tight. I suppose the tighter vagina's felt slightly better, but they all felt great really. One of the best experiences I've ever had was with a woman who wasn't as tight as most of the others, so its all relative IMHO.

Draft saved Draft deleted