larger guys view of smaller guys

lttle1: Here's a couple cents from a small dicked gay man. I'd rather see the massive goods. I don't get to see heavy meat swinging between my own legs -- I like to see it on other guys. Meathose's attitude of being proud to display the wealth for admirers suits me perfectly. I can easily understand other, sensitive well hung men tending to cover up around small dicked guys so as not to flaunt it and make the small guys feel bad, but in the end I think that is more insulting and condescending than to just matter of factly let it show. I think it's only reasonable for well hung guys to feel their dicks are superior. They don't have to deny that feeling. But only foolish men think their big dicks make them superior people.

As for strutters, I have seen very few of them. I am more bothered by concealers who display only to other well hung men -- now THAT's arrogance. :mad:

meathose10: Hey , thanks litle1 , for concisely tying this thread together. It's important to hear the small guy's perspective on this , and you basically gave a reverse spin on MY thoughts about this subject : we agree completely. I especially like the comment about "concealers who display only to other well-hung men. Now THAT'S arrogance." I know the type. It's like there's some exclusive big dick club and the under-endowed aren't acknowledged. Fuck those assholes. They're probably the ones contributing to that notion that the huge hung are arrogant and torment little dicked guys. I'd much rather interact with a wider spectrum of men. And it's good to know you enjoy seeing a massive cock on another man , since you don't have one yourself....I'm glad VFB referred to the fact that I'm self-appreciative as an admirable quality. I'm not some cock-bully. I just love my own meat. You're welcome to love it too , lol......Donk's post is very interesting as well. It's rare to find a tiny guy that is so relaxed about his lack. His reaction to you is very flattering. Instantaneous hard-on! I've had similiar interactions. You say "he was treated to an eye-level view of my dick". That might sound arrogant to some , but from personal experience the little guy has let YOU know it's a treat in the first place. You're just obliging him by letting it swing in his face. You also say you found the contrast between your two organs fascinating. I know exactly what you mean. I have to admit it causes arousal frequently for me. When I'm right up close to a tiny one I feel enormous. So I automatically get bigger. This underlying erotic pull probably has a lot to do with why most of my close pals are small. I differentiate between erotic and sexual - I don't desire physical contact with these guys. I just like that 'big brother' kind of feeling. I too wonder what it would feel like to have no weight below the waist. No heavy , flopping piece of flesh , Donk? Amazing , the range in genital size you see .....

Alligator_Jack: you guys are weird, it sounds like you think youre doing the world a great good for showing off what you have, that just seems weird to me

rivertowncowboy: As an average endowed guy - I enjoy getting an "eye full" from a more than average guy. It is pleasing. But I have found at clubs and gyms many guys who hide their endowment from us average guys but gladly show to larger guys. I think we all just get a little envious at times and wonder what it is like.

Donk: [quote author=Alligator_Jack link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=15#22 date=01/20/03 at 08:51:21]you guys are weird, it sounds like you think youre doing the world a great good for showing off what you have, that just seems weird to me[/quote]

I don't "flaunt" mine per se, but I must confess I enjoy letting it be seen in the locker room. I try to give the impression that I am not displaying it on purpose. You may have a point. But I have been told flat out by a handful of guys that they enjoy getting to see it and there are many others who have never said anything but who obviously like the view. One guy went so far as to chide me for "hiding that big cock" one day when I wrapped a towel around my waist!

I assume most of these guys are gay--some I know are for a fact--though I also get stares from straight guys. The way I see it, for the gay guys who enjoy seeing large penises they must get the same pleasure from seeing mine that I would get if a well-breasted woman walked around our locker room naked. (Alas, no such luck!)

Alligator, if I recall your stats correctly, you are about the most amazing "grower" I have ever heard of. When you are in a locker room-type situation, do you ever wonder what the other guys would think if they saw how big yours gets? Bet it would come as quite a shock! :)

View_From_Below: Alligator Jack: "it sounds like you think youre doing the world a great good for showing off what you have, that just seems weird to me "

On balance, I think they are. It's honest. I second littl1 on this.

VFB

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For what it's worth, I don't 'strut', 'flaunt it' or 'cover up' in the locker room. Yep, I'm naked in the locker room, but not because I'm seeking out admiring glances. I'm naked because I'm about to take a shower after working out. Nudity in the locker room is to be expected ... duh. So I have a big dick. I'm not going to cover it or wear a towel in the shower just because some guys are not as well-hung. I'm not trying to be a member of the 'big cock club' ... I'm just trying to take a shower. Sorry, guys, but I'm not trying to show off my endowment nor am I trying to conceal it from anyone; I'm in there for my purposes, not for the viewing preferences of others. If someone gets a look at my cock and likes what he sees, that's all fine and good, but it's not my reason for being there!

dhq412: wow, I didnt think I would kick off such a long thread 8)

but anyways, i think i fall into the group 1 that benderton posted

like...im completely secure with my size...i know theres no way i can change it, so it doesnt bother me at all, but its still fun to imagine what it would be like with a big one(like VFB was getting at with his pro athelete comparison)...this was all kicked off the first time i attended a gym, about 1.5 years ago, and i happened to see this guy walking to the showers, and he was HUGE(well, compared to me) and i saw his cock slapping against his legs when he was walking to the shower....i was just curious as to how that would feel...considering mine doesnt even come close to my legs(1" and points straight out), so that is what kicked off my interest in what it would be like to have a large one...its nothing major, just me being curious:)

thanks a lot for all your responses :)
dhq412

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
...........uhhhhhhh I know. My ? -- FIFTH posting!!

But, dhq412....I think we have ALL learned alot here, so
Thank you for starting this thread!

'Anybody else want to add something?

I suppose we can handle it. :D

Alligator_Jack: yeah, i guess i dont know what it feels like to have that adoration...because of the growing thing, and since im big myself, i dont understand whats so great about seeing a big one, guess i have a different perspective than most...

mr17yearold: i wish i could flaunt mine... but im a grower... so unless im hard, i look like just a normal guy :-/

rivertowncowboy: I am a grower not a shower too - wish I was a shower sometimes just to have a bigger buldge in my wranglers. But alas, there is the joy of suprise when someone gets me worked up and on top of that the joy of feeling it growing in my wranglers when I am excited.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=mr17yearold link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=30#30 date=01/21/03 at 03:30:58]i wish i could flaunt mine... but im a grower... so unless im hard, i look like just a normal guy :-/[/quote]

Normal as opposed to what? Not meaning to jump on you, but part of the purpose of LPSG is to assert that we are normal. Uncommon, yes ... but I doubt any of us want to be clasified as abnormal because of our cock sizes. Could you use a word like average instead? I am a shower, but I don't consider myself a freak.

freeballer_au: When I'm in the locker room or chance room I'm there to have a shower.
I dont know about all of you, but I shower in the nude.
All of the showers I've been in have one open area with several shower heads so it's difficult to shower without "flaunting it".
I'm reasonably well hung and notice some others get aroused when I soap up, turn around or bend over.
Sometimes they will even brush against me while I'm in the shower or drying off I take it as a compliment and make the most of it.
7 x 5

Donk: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=30#32 date=01/21/03 at 15:30:43]

Normal as opposed to what? Not meaning to jump on you, but part of the purpose of LPSG is to assert that we are normal. Uncommon, yes ... but I doubt any of us want to be clasified as abnormal because of our cock sizes. Could you use a word like average instead? I am a shower, but I don't consider myself a freak.[/quote]

DMW, I don't mean to jump on you,  (Sorry, bud. Just not my type. :)), but I have to say that I don't mind being classed as "not normal" and I think that is an accurate and non-derogatory classification. Somewhere along the line our society got the twofold idea that (1) "normal" was the correct thing to be and (2) hey, everybody's "normal," so I'm OK, you're OK! Not to play semantics, but I think "uncommon" is just a euphemism for different than normal. Because a very large penis is uncommon, it differs from the norm--which is a penis that is smaller. (My definition--any guy who walks into a drugstore and can confidently choose from all the brands of standard-size condoms without worrying that they will be too small or too big has a "normal" penis.)

I think we are "not normal" and there is nothing wrong with that. (Granted, the word "abnormal" has a negative feel to it although it has the same literal meaning as my euphemism "not normal.")

Of course, having a large penis is just being "not normal" in one particular way--in and of itself it does not determine whether we are "normal" in other respects and each of us is more than just a big penis. I hope all of us (including the women and smaller-endowed men who are part of our forum) aspire to be "not normal" in the sense of being exceptional human beings. In my judgement, many of you already strike me as exceptional people. (I include you in that category, DMW.)

Why be normal?  Rejoice in the good things that make you unique!

meathose10: Mr17, I knew exactly what you meant. And hell , my cock is abnormal , happy to say....and the normal guys notice that. Regular , normal , average : just words. Same with extraordinary , huge , thick, massive , engorged, spurting....

mr17yearold: DMW, sometimes ur posts are straight up retarded... i meant normal as in average and commonplace...large dicks are not commonplace...so having a big dick is not normal... but its nothing to be ashamed of :p

mindseye: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=30#32 date=01/21/03 at 15:30:43]

Normal as opposed to what? Not meaning to jump on you, but part of the purpose of LPSG is to assert that we are normal. Uncommon, yes ... [/quote]

I agree there are better words that he could have used than 'normal', but normal has an unambiguous statistical meaning in addition to its other common meanings. However, statisticians generally use the word 'normative' instead to emphasize that the word is being used in its statistical sense.

As an aside, a third meaning of 'normal' -- and other mathematicians/physicists will back me up on this -- is 'perpendicular'. ;)

prepstudinsc: [quote author=mindseye link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=30#37 date=01/22/03 at 07:01:00]

I agree there are better words that he could have used than 'normal', but normal has an unambiguous statistical meaning in addition to its other common meanings.   However, statisticians generally use the word 'normative' instead to emphasize that the word is being used in its statistical sense.

[/quote]

I don't want to think of myself as abnormal for being well hung, but I think non-average or above average is a better way of describing how we are endowed.

Abnormal seems to imply a deformity of some sort, and while some may view us as being deformed, I don't think of myself in that way. My dick looks like any other dick, except it's a lot larger than most. If the head was attached on the side or was corkscrew shaped or something like that, I would describe it as abnormal, but it was quite normal looking this morning when I was in the shower and it worked quite normally this morning when I jacked off, so I am assuming that since nothing drastic has happened to me in the past 3 hours, it's still normal, just a lot larger than average.

sammygirly: Webster's says:

nor·mal   adj.
1. Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical

I have seen statements in quite a few threads  that men of the size discussed in this group constitute somewhere around 3% of the male population, hardly the "standard". Ergo, your penis size is not the "norm". Ergo, saying you are not a "normal" guy in the sense of size...IS accurate, in a literary sense. I didn't get a negative vibe from his post at all.