larger guys view of smaller guys

Erastus1974: I'm gonna be bold and just throw my own attack at DMW, seeing as how he has no qualms about attacking others and thinking he is the authority.  DMW...you are NOT normal.  You have a huge cock, and you need to learn to live with it.  Stop trying to convince the world that you are normal, when you obviously aren't.  It's whether YOU are comfortable with yourself or not that matters.  Is your cock normal to YOU??  Then great!  Is it "normal" compared to the masses and the general public?  No.

It's the same thing as us gay guys trying to be treated as normal.  Why?  We're not... we are in the minority. Yah, we are "normal" in a lot of ways, but in the way that everyone is judging us on, NO!  Does being gay further the species called humanity?  No.  So, it's not normal.  Is it fine?  Oh yes.

jumbo747jet: Hi all.

I think most of you probably mean pretty much the same thing, only some get the word "normal" mixed up with the word "average".

It is normal to have small feet and it is normal to have big feet, but the average is somewhere in between. Abnormal would be having no feet at all.

Normal means a whole range of sizes, with a statistical mean, called average.

The average woman gives birth to 1.8 children and that certainly is NOT normal.

meathose10: Boy, is this getting silly....can we just get back to the topic? I think we're in agreement , anyhow. Call that 3% whatever you like - I'm just glad to be there.

mindseye: [quote author=Erastus1974 link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=30#40 date=01/22/03 at 07:59:07] Does being gay further the species called humanity?  No.  So, it's not normal.[/quote]

Whoa. Better don that asbestos suit now. Furthering the species is not a criterion for normalcy, in the statistical or any other sense.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=30#32 date=01/21/03 at 15:30:43]

Normal as opposed to what? Not meaning to jump on you, but part of the purpose of LPSG is to assert that we are normal. Uncommon, yes ... but I doubt any of us want to be clasified as abnormal because of our cock sizes. Could you use a word like average instead? I am a shower, but I don't consider myself a freak.[/quote]

A-men, DMW! Penis size survey results are usually an aggregate anyway, and I'm sure you've heard of fallacy of division.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was not attacking anyone. I just did not like (and still don't) agree with being labelled 'abnormal' because of my cock size. I've never wanted to be anythng other than normal (and, btw, I'm not ashamed of my cock size, "mr"17yearold). Look at it with regards to height: I'm 5'6". That's shorter than average, not shorter than normal: I'm not a dwarf or midget. Jonb is taller than average, not taller than normal: he's not a pituitary giant. You can think of yourselves as not being normal if you like, but to me 'not normal' has the connotation of being aberrant, irregular, anomalous, unnatural ... and I have no desire to be an ingredient in that unsavoury stew. To my way of thinking, I'm a normal man with an uncommonly large cock.

malito: As a man that was given less than the survey calls average or normal I would like to put in my two cents. In my youth I was a swimmer and therefore spent lots of time in the locker/showers. Not only was I a late bloomer but I was also very small due to a birth defect. I remember sitting on the bench or standing in the shower as one of my team-mates went by. Those guys with large endowments did seem to "strut". I think it was actually just because their penis was so big it just naturally swung. I think they walked slowly because if they moved any faster their swing might have hit somebody. And they did not cover up because what is the use anyway. The swing is too obvious.
They had nick names like horse dick or donkey dick but most laughed because they were more like a compliment than anything else. My personal emotional trauma was due to the degrading names I was given. I mean that to be called chicken dick is not a compliment. My antagonists were never among the well endowed. My pain came mostly from those who also teased them.
I remember watching and looking at the bigger guys and wishing/praying I would one day grow to something close. It never happened. As I got older and went into the service I had the same thing happen though on a lesser painful scale. since leaving the service in '72 I have done my best to not take a public shower. One because I do not want anybody to think less of me because I look and another because of the scares I have from when i did go to them.
I think that from those I've read from here I would have not fear, but the fear remains. I love being naked. And according to my wife I am sort of an exhibitionist at home. One of these days I hope to grow my courage enough to go to a shower at the gym and not be aprehensive.

meathose10: Thanks for pulling us back on topic , malito...

It's encouraging that you say "my antagonists were never among the well-endowed ". As a guy with one of those big swinging dicks you describe , I myself would never think of making fun of another man with a lot less going on below the waist. You're right : that "strut" is inadvertant. It just looks like that because of the size. I certainly enjoy the admiration of those who aren't well-endowed , and I too love being naked. Hopefully you can get past that early trauma and find public nudity among adult men to be ultimately liberating. Grown men won't mock - that's for kids. And you can see the whole spectrum of endowment. You have said elsewhere that you have an autoerotic response when you see huge hung men. Why deny yourself that pleasure ?

malito: Thanks meathose, but I'm terrified of getting a hardon in public. Therefore I reserve my looking to the internet. Talking to you guys has been very encouraging to me over these past two years. The wife knows I'm here and is awed by the sizes of this group. She says i'm bigger than her old boy friend and that was when i was 4.75x4. Since I gained through pe to 6.5x5 and gained some control at the same time she can't stay away from me. Size matters big time!! And yes I will always be here to put in my two cents. Thanks to all of you for your support even though it is not because I'm well endowed.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, DMW, my dad teases me about being short. (He's 6'6".) LOL I blame my mom's family, naturally.

cousinten: I have noticed one or two messages on this thread regarding the fact that big guys in gyms etc seem to show off to other big guys. This is something I have noticed too. In fact, a number of gay guys I know who are also hung heavy only want to share with guys built the same. This is a pity for us more average guys who love the sight (and feel) of a big guy, whether soft, semi or erect!
Personally, I try not to be too obvious looking around in the gym because I'd hate to cause offence, and although I'd like to be built the same, I try not to be jealous because that in itself is not a pleasant trait!
I have had quite a few partners over the years built larger than average, perhaps because I go looking for them ;), and hopefully, perhaps through this site, I may meet many more!!
Strut your stuff guys, I understand why some of you have to walk bandy!! Dont care how you are walking as long as its towards me!! ;D

View_From_Below: Well, I didn't conduct a survey, but it looks pretty unanimous to me: I'll bet virtually all the guys on this board who are public about being below average, plus some of the average ones, in both cases whether gay or straight, are saying clearly to their well-hung brothers--go ahead, be proud, show it off. We would too if we had one. We won't be crushed. We, just like you, think a big one is spectacular, and since we can't see one in the mirror, we're happy to admire yours on you!

malito: Amen VFB!! And to add to that; do not be offended if one of us opens a conversation about the sight before us.

mr17yearold: first, DMW, i never said you were ashamed of your cocksize, that was someone else, get it right man.

second, thank u sammygirl, ur the only one who actually owns a dictionary i guess, and thanks to everyone else who agreeded with me, because, of course, i am right :D

i am, and never will be normal, and never want to be... i am different and am an individual...why be ordinary when u can be extrodinary ;D

im never going to follow the "norm" :p

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at the gym, i can be out of the locker room in 6 minutes or less...maybe 10 minutes with a quick shave. so when i go into the showers, i carry my towel (time efficient). since reading the beginning of this thread a week or so ago, i have done a mental check on my locker room demanor. do i strut? no. do i swing? you betcha.

am i an exhibitionist...no way. i am one of those that use a stall to piss because if someone is sneaking a peek the waterworks turns off the stream...until i put it back in my pants. yeah, it does happen.

last weekend i had friends from highschool visiting, and we hit the gym and later the showers. time to shower and dress around 45 minutes according to a friend who was waiting to catch me before we disappeared. i was really surprised until i checked my watch...we were just guys getting an update on the misadventures and standing around naked while we chatted...just like we did in hs after sports. this was not display or flaunting our endowments.

dick size is like intelligence and creativity....genetic with maybe a little environmental thrown in...i have had a couple of close friends who were really small. one always bitched about having to use two hands to find it and to get it far enough so he would not piss in his pants...but you know what? he really satisfied the wimmen....and i figured it out. in any conversation with a chick, you could see the adoration flowing out of his eyes; and you knew he was thinking of kissing her in a verrrrry special spots.

in short in the locker room, i am there to shower and to get out. i think the overly modest are the weird ones.

for dmw and mr17yearold: one reviewer of my senior thesis left this quote in my discussion of normal and normal range.....consider it:

"And torture one poor word ten thousand ways."

and by the way, i agree with both of you....i am normal but really, an extraordinary guy.

jay

mr17yearold: "And torture one poor word ten thousand ways."

of course, you are right :-[

im just glad im not the one who made a big deal out of a word which everyone knew the context of what i was saying :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I have to agree: Just about every trait is influenced by the environment. One of the oldest stories you've probably heard is that ppl used to be shorter. That's because nutrition was worse back then, for most ppl at least.

joeice345: I didn't realize I was big until I was about 20. I never was embarassed to be naked. I figured I was average. I guess I had a quite confidence about my nakedness and size. That may account for the "strut".

As for how we view small guys, I think I'm intrigued with small penises just as small guys are intrigue with large penises. Different is intriguing.

...as for being small, I've always thought that small guys probably enjoy oral sex a lot more (and it would be easier for their partners to give it). I enjoy my size, but I do have curiosities about small packages as well

BTW, 8.5" X 8

miket: As a man who is small dicked, I can say that this accusing the hung men of strutting comes mostly from our envy of men with impressive penises. We small and smaller average men have great admiration for men with real hanging penis between their legs and large balls. This admiration has just a bit of envy attached though. Usually this envy is replaced with appreciation of the opportunity to see a friend or other guy's large dick in the gym. Not having a large penis between our own legs, seeing the heavy hung penis of another man at the gym is sometimes the only way we can appreciate such manhood. To rob us of this by only showing to other hung men is worse than any attempt not to show small men for fear that they will say you are strutting. It is only their envy coming out when they should be happy to have seen your large cock at all!

Yet, for many smaller penised men, seeing an impressive long thick penis hanging is a reminder of what they always wanted but never got. The envy takes over. I really wish smaller men would relax and enjoy their hung brothers who are proud of their manhood. Small penis men can participate in having an impressive large manhood by admiring. I don't feel left out as long as a man will show what he has. I can appreciate what I don't have and not feel total envy.

So, large dick guys please go ahead and strut- even though I know most of you are just walking- so small dick guys like me can at least see what we are missing.

Also, many small men only stick out or have no hang when soft so they don't understand that some men actually hang and swing when they walk and they take this as strutting.

Thanks,
Mike