larger guys view of smaller guys

malito: Amen miket!! I could not have said it any better.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with mike t. "Swinging" is just what happens when you walk; if you are above a certain length and bulk there is no way you can avoid it. Maybe there is a formula, as for a pendulum -- the greater the length, the slower the swing. ;)

"Strutting", on the other hand, sounds a lot more deliberate.

I plead guilty to one but not the other.

ceg1526: Max:

I both swing and strut, so I'm guilty on both counts.

Ceg

meathose10: Thanks miket! You small-dicked dudes need to get that information out there. I enjoy displaying what I've got to little guys. I figure my huge cock looks good. Hell , I like it! I show especially big soft and it always swings and I can always feel it's weight tug at my groin. I've worried I might be thought of as arrogant if I think my cock deserves admiration. I was born lucky , that's all. I'm very glad to know small-cocked men like you appreciate the sight of a whopper. Glad to show you anytime , buddy. It's a good feeling. Recently in the locker room I changed in front of a guy sitting on a bench. Usually I wouldn't dangle my thick piece in a guy's face - but he'd given me approving and encouaging looks. I think we both enjoyed the exchange.

HotBoiLA: damn meathose...i wanna go to your gym...would love checkin you out. i think it's great when big guys show them off.

miket: Meathose, You got right to the point when you said you were "born lucky". This is exactly the issue. Your luck is something that unlucky underendowed men should never hold against you. We should be honest in our admiration and congratulate you by admitting that we wish we were born lucky also. Everyday of my life I am aware that I was shortchanged and comparing with hung men like you at my gym makes it clear how unlucky I am. I don't wish that guys like you were unlucky also. Instead I respect you as I should and allow you the right to enjoy what you have hanging between your legs. The thought of feeling weight hanging is something I wish I was lucky enough to know, but I don't. As far as the encouraging looks you felt from the guy sitting on the bench admiring your thick hanging piece, I have no doubt that he was encouraging because I would have been to see yours hanging. To my hung friends and other lucky guys at my gym I always try to give an encouraging vibe and not a bitter one so that they feel like they can freely let their large penises hang and swing around me and even though my penis is so different/so smaller that it is all good. Their penis superiority is understood and it is just cool and we can talk and relax.

meathose10: Thanks again Miket! You and I would be easy friends. That's a very cool attitude you've got - one that comes with acceptance of and security with your small penis. It continues to baffle me how many posts on here talk about 'mocking' , 'humiliating' or 'teasing' a dude with a little dick. I don't get it. Maybe some small men ARE bitter or envious, and they project some kind of arrogant superior attitude onto guys they see with some weight swinging between their legs. Since I'm over-endowed , and the thing swings and flops when I walk - but I'm not 'strutting'. It just happens. And I like how it feels slopping around , say , after a steam , when both my cock and balls are loose and sweaty. In my experience I've basically only met with admiration and appreciation. Maybe I just don't notice negative responses. I've made more than a few close friends based on the size of my cock initially - guys comment on it , usually with a big grin - and their praise starts a conversation.....It's funny what they come up with. A recent favorite was "Looks like YOU were first in line when they were handing those out!" We laughed and hung out a while at the coffee bar afterwards. I think having my endowment on view promotes male bonding. I always like when I get the looks or questions. I'm curious , Miket - would you say something to a huge hung stranger if the atmosphere felt open ?

meathose10: Thanks again Miket! You and I would be easy friends. That's a very cool attitude you've got - one that comes with acceptance of and security with your small penis. It continues to baffle me how many posts on here talk about 'mocking' , 'humiliating' or 'teasing' a dude with a little dick. I don't get it. Maybe some small men ARE bitter or envious, and they project some kind of arrogant superior attitude onto guys they see with some weight swinging between their legs. Since I'm over-endowed , and the thing swings and flops when I walk - but I'm not 'strutting'. It just happens. And I like how it feels slopping around , say , after a steam , when both my cock and balls are loose and sweaty. In my experience I've basically only met with admiration and appreciation. Maybe I just don't notice negative responses. I've made more than a few close friends based on the size of my cock initially - guys comment on it , usually with a big grin - and their praise starts a conversation.....It's funny what they come up with. A recent favorite was "Looks like YOU were first in line when they were handing those out!" We laughed and hung out a while at the coffee bar afterwards. I think having my endowment on view promotes male bonding. I always like when I get the looks or questions. I'm curious , Miket - would you say something to a huge hung stranger if the atmosphere felt open ?

miket: Meathose, you seem like the type of very well hung dude that I would like being friends with also. In answer to your question, if the atmosphere was open and promoted male bonding, I would certainly initiate a conversation with a well hung guy I didn't know. If he caught me looking down to admire the way his penis and balls flopped after a steam for instance, then I would go ahead and say "Looks like you were lucky" or "Impressive equipment buddy". If we were glancing down to compare our sizes and see how we both ranked, it would naturally lead to some open and verbal expression about what we were thinking about the differences in our penis sizes.

The male bonding happens when he acknowledges that I have a small penis and I acknowledge that he has a large penis. My curiousity about what it is like to be well endowed is intense so yes, I would initiate some questions to him given that the atmosphere was open to that.

I find that usually the atmosphere is not and most of this exchange goes completely unspoken- yet is usually understood between myself and the hung men I happen not to know but have admired in the gym. Even a couple of the very well endowed men I do chat with at the gym understand our penis size differences but we have not verbalized our acknowledgement of the difference. Seldom does the atmosphere allow for verbalizing what is thought.

However, I have said something to a man whose large penis and balls I admired when the atmosphere was right. I don't remember the exact words but it was something to the effect that he was impressive. We did end up chatting about size and chatted often at the gym after that.

meathose10: Another excellent response , miket....You know , I was thinking - it seems just by the nature of the comparison issue that it falls on the man with the small penis to start the conversation. And I'm guessing the sight of a huge schlong hanging off the big guy can be so intimidating that you just keep quiet sometimes. But if I were standing near you with my outsized genitals , I certainly couldn't initiate the conversation with :"Cute little dick you got there , guy!" or conversely :"Take a look at this thing , buddy."I think the ice-breaker is pretty tricky. Using the word 'impressive' like you have is good - it's neutral , yet yet highly complimentary, whereas a comment like :"Christ! Look at the size of that thing!"!" carries a certain undertone of erotic awe - which I myself enjoy (though it's likely to start my meat plumping up thick and heavy....somehow just hearing the word huge makes me huger.) But I'm guessing a lot of super-endowed men might find such a bold statement uncomfortable. But then again , who could REALLY dislike the praise?
I have a little dick question : If in daily life, if you don't feel the weight of your cock hanging down your thigh in your jeans , what DO you feel?A pleasant rubbing against the cockhead, which I guess sticks straight out ? I'm so used to the roll of cock along my thigh I just can't imagine that sensation being absent.

miket: Any kind of hang or roll along my thigh is absent from my experience. yes, I do stick straight out above my balls and I don't get much sensation on my penis head. Sometimes I get a tingling in my penis head against the fabric but usually not. If I start to get hard then I will feel sensation.

I have no sense of any weight at all from my penis. This must seem so strange to you but it is really true. Since I have no hang there just isn't any pull sensation down.

When your penis is hanging along your thigh do you feel the sensation along the shaft or in the penis head? Is it tingling or more a sense of the weight of your penis hanging. Are you always aware of your penis because you feel it hang? I wish I could know what that hanging feeling is like. You would be quite surprised at what it is like to just stick out I am sure. It must be very different.

How long do you typically hang when soft Meathose?

lttle1: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=60#69 date=02/24/03 at 20:13:10]       I have a little dick question :  If in daily life, if you don't feel the weight of your cock hanging down your thigh in your jeans , what DO you feel?A pleasant rubbing against the cockhead, which I guess sticks straight out ? I'm so used to the roll of cock along my thigh I just can't imagine that sensation being absent.[/quote]

Nothing, really, Meathose. If i rub my crotch against a table or chair, then I'll feel that contact, but otherwise, if it's soft I'm just not aware of any feeling down there. Certainly not of any weight. I suppose if I wore really tight briefs and tight pants then I would feel the fabric against my cock head. But I wear boxers, so there is no contact with fabric since my cock just nestles in my pubes.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very interesting thread.
I  like my dick, and i like it when other people like it back.  But i don't have any feeling of superiority about it....If i guy has a dick, that is "normal" to me...
all i mean is that..doesn't have to be as big or bigger than mine for me to enjoy it.

meathose10: Thanks for clarifying the dick sticking straight out thing , miket and lttle1. If I felt fabric rub right up against my cockhead I'd go nuts. I'm used to it dropping down kind of protected. Just OUT there , I dunno - seems I'd be so sensitive it would hurt. That , or I'd have a constant hard-on. But then I'm uncut too, so I'm used to that extra covering of skin .
In answer to your questions , miket , I'd have to say 'all of the above'. I guess mostly I'm aware of my cock all the time because of the substantial weight of it tugging downwards from my groin. It feels big. And coupled with the cupping along the thigh of snug trousers I'm led by the nose by the thing if feels so prominent. I have to freeball , of course. Primarily the feel of the rolling down my leg is felt along the shaft I'd say. It's a tingling/bounce kind of feeling. And don't forget your thigh has a sensation of it's own too , as it's rubbed with a fat cock. Can't beat it. Two in one !I don't really feel the head unless I start to get excited - I think the downward gravitational curve keeps it safe. I hang about 6 and three quarters on the slack - though in consistent heat I've seen it drop another couple of inches. In the steamroom my ballsack loosens and so does my cock . Then I practically have to walk with my legs spread there's so much going on. Lol..
Another small size question: Say you're sitting in a chair nude. If I am , my heavy cock drags down on the seat and my nuts splay out below it. Does your dick still stick straight out , or does it point upwards towards your belly?

malito: Having grown up as a little guy I'll wade in here too.
There seems to be a consensous here that a small penis gives no feeling of its presence while limp. I think that is a very true statement. The little guy just sort of rests on the nut sack and gives no notice that he is there.
When we sit it is about the same thing. He just rests on our nut sack and there is nearly nothing felt.
I have had all of these ?? about big and weight all my life and have been afraid to ask. I think this is one of the best threads so far in this group.

View_From_Below: Just adding another confirmation of what miket, lttle1, and malito have said-- for small guys there's no sensation of weight at all. And no hang, and no swing. Our well-hung brothers must find this difficult to imagine (and maybe scary, I don't know.)

Thanks, Meathose, for asking. Malito's right, this is one of the most informative threads in a long time.

VFB

dhq412: in repsonse to how it feels to hang:

yeah, i get no sensation what so ever, a lot of times i forget i even have it, untill i get undressed, and im like "oh, there it is" i never thought guys would actually have a feeling of gravity pulling down on their cocks, that is awesome, i wish icould experience it :) i think i would probably like it more than what it is now, just poke out a little bit, that is about it
usually when i sit down in a chair, my dick will actually stick up a little bit(because it pokes straight out) and my balls are no where near large enough to reach down to the bottom of the chair, theres probably a good 5" between the chair and my sack

anyways, hope this helped :)

dh412

jjdov26: dh412 ,, are you overweight?

If so, losing some weight might help your size.

John

lttle1: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=60#73 date=02/25/03 at 21:31:10]                       Another small size question: Say you're sitting in a chair nude. If I am , my heavy cock drags down on the seat and my nuts splay out below it. Does your dick still stick straight out , or does it point upwards towards your belly?[/quote]
If I am totally soft, mine points upwards. If I am semi-hard it leans forward.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I find it interesting how this entire particular thread has gone over many weeks, now! --the different directions it has taken.

Lots of information has been exchanged...."eye-opening" info at that for both the average to below average to the larger among us to ponder.

The subject of "weight" and "tugging" of the equipment I must admit I never gave much thought to, myself. As a larger man, it's yet another example of something I took for granted (I guess) and could not relate to those here of smaller dimensions who have apparently always wondered about it.

There's very little difference in size between Meathose and myself (less than 1" both in erect and girth; same flaccid size.) and I concur with his observations, ...particularly with how less-sensitive and less-exposed to friction the glans is for men with more flaccid-hanging length. If my glans touched the fabric of underwear constantly (as the average size noted here with the "sticking straight out effect" in flaccid size) then I would be in BIG trouble quite readily with more frequent arrousals and the need to "run for cover" to conceal some rather unsightly bulging!

'Been trying to figure just "how heavy" my flaccid size feels in an easy- to-compare weighted object size / example.....maybe one (or two) brand-new never-used wrapped bars of soap? Or....the weight of a super-large orange or grapefruit? --maybe closer to the weight of a one pound package of margarine?
I dunno... It's not like I am contending with a 5-pound weight in my pants! --But, there is the sensation of weight there. And, I would definitely notice it missing!

As to sitting, I am rarely ever, TOTALLY comfortable...always having to "adjust" and twitch around abit to find that special position for everything to be "just so" (especially getting in and out of automobiles)....I have often wondered if others notice this peculiar behavior of mine which I tend to do quite naturally without forethought....It's probably kind of amusing to observe, I suppose.

--Now, watch! --I'll become especially more self-conscious since I had to mention it here. ;D