larger guys view of smaller guys

View_From_Below: To Miket-- you are courageous, and honest, and a welcome voice. As I said near the beginning of this thread and elsewhere on other threads, it shouldn't be surprising to our well hung brothers that those of us less fortunate are both very admiring and intensely curious as to "what it's like." By luck the well hung got what every man would choose if he could. Those without make the best of it, and usually have decent sex lives and so on. But it can be a tough hand to play, and there's always a certain longing, I think, to know what the desired experience is like. The emotions--both admiration and curiosity are real. This isn't perverse stuff.

To Meathose and Benderton-- the fact that these kinds of questions are being heard and treated with understanding and respect by you and other larger guys is a real tribute to you. Yet more evidence that this is a great board!

VFB

malito: This is great, we seem to be understanding each other like men should. I have longed to know how it feels to be big. To go pee and use all your fingers to hold your penis not just the first two. To have a hordon that you can not hide if your life depended on it. To have a penis that grew so big that your partner gasped at the sight instead of laugh or snicker. To be able to make your partner orgasm over and over again because of your size. What does it feel like to have more that two fist fulls when hard? All of these and more just rage through my brain everytime i see a man with a big penis. I'm a total coward at the moment and keep my mouth shut for fear I might be laughed at or something worse. I praise all of you who have taken your time to answer some of our ?? I just hope that we smaller guys can return the favor.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would never laugh or snicker, and i'm sorry if you have ever had to endure that.

Nobody should tease because lots of us have something about ourselves that we wish was different...that we can't change, both physical and in
our personalities........for me it is height, i wanted to be at least 6'2"...instead of 5'10"....
it is just the spin of the old genetic wheel...everybody has something like that....something beyond their control, that they would cringe if they got teased about
and that they desperately want changed. If people thought about that, they probably wouldn't tease anyone.

you are right, it is cool that we can talk about it here.

2big: i think it is cool that 'smaller' guys are chiming in as well. i thank them for the support and perspective. i wanted to say, however, that small for this peer group is not small overall. i've seen some pretty large numbers on this site, but average penis length across the board is just about 6 inches. so although you may feel 'small' compared to many of us, i'd hate for you to reduce yourself to think that you are small overall. (i keep seeing this word and its is knawing at me.) even someone with 7 inches hard is well above average but would almost be considered smaller in this group. having dealt with being large all my life and receiving such negative scrutiny for it, i just wanted to say be proud of your size, no matter what it is. i mean, i always wanted to be 6'2" as well...but i happen to be 5 inches above that.

View_From_Below: [quote author=txqis link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=90#102 date=03/03/03 at 16:48:16]Lots of us have something about ourselves that we wish was different...and we wouldn't want anybody giving us a hard time about it...personally, i wanted to be at least 6'2"...instead of 5'10"....
it is just the spin of the old genetic wheel...
everybody has something like that..
[/quote]

With real respect, txqis, I think it's not quite like that, though your intention is very admirable. All physical attributes are not equally important or valued. To approximate the intensity of the longing of some smaller men, I think you would need to ask yourself if you would prefer to be 6'2" and 3 or 4 or 5 inches, or 5'10" and 8 inches. I think I know the answer. Some physical characteristics are major trumps, and wouldn't be given up if a choice were offered. And genuinely small men (not just relatively small in comparison to the members of this board) who are tall or have great hair or perfect vision or whatever...? I suspect that in their hearts they would want to trade the other way every time. The other attributes do not at all compensate, at least for men I've talked to.

The hardest part is accepting what is, and finding a way to like who you are if not what you've got, and making a good life for yourself. In this, it helps enormously to have the understanding of the luckier ones.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, i was only talking about teasing...
I was never intending to make any
other comparison.  

I was a very late bloomer, and teased constantly
about it....
something physical beyond my control, and i havent forgotten what that feels like.

That is what i was trying to convey,
not make light of anything or
give an unfair comparison.

View_From_Below: Now I understand better. Thanks a lot for explaining. It just underlines how hard it is to hear what is meant, or to say what one means, when talking about topics as sensitive as these.

miket: Amen to View_From_Below! I agree -and most know to be true- that all physical attributes are not equally important or valued. A large penis is valued more than most other characteristics that men think are good- such as height (I would NEVER consider a very tall man with a short penis lucky for instance), hair type etc. We know the value of a huge penis instinctively from an early age and society reinforces this.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
woa...

I wasn't arguing
anything about society and dick size vs. height size.  ???

Sorry.. :-X

View_From_Below: thqis--
I for one never thought otherwise, and certainly not after I read your expanded comment, which really made clearer to me what you meant. Sorry if I seemed initially to be responding to something that in fact wasn't said. It's amazing that topics like this, that can really touch a nerve, have even been broached. It says a lot about all the guys on this board. I'd hate for anybody to feel misunderstood or rebuffed in any way, certainly by me. I'm putting my future thoughts under triple review before posting! :)

Alligator_Jack: i was wondering, a few guys have said if the cock head was rubbing against his pants constantly, theyd get constant erectons, i think this too, but do you smaller guys? or have you been desensitized?

dhq412: hi Alligator_Jack,

I don't think ive been desensitized...its just that, i wear briefs, so its not like theres much mobility of my member while im walking around and doing stuff. I could imagine that it would happen if it moved around alot(maybe if i wore boxers) but with briefs it doesnt happen for me. It might actaully be a good thing, because then i could have a 3" bulge in my briefs instead of a 1/2 or 1" bulge :)

miket: Dhq412, Regarding your first comment, that started this long and informative thread, on why some large penis men strut in the gym:
My question to large penis men would be do you strut/show off in general pride of your impressive manhood?
do you strut to bond with other well hung men?
do you strut to intimidate smaller penis men?
do you show off to establish penis size rank?
do you strut to share and compare size with men of all size penises?
or All of the above?
Also how does that pride feel? - as one who cannot know this type of pride (due to my smaller penis size) I am very curious.

To smaller and average penis men, my question would be:
do you feel appreciation to see the large penis of a guy strutting/showing off?
do you feel intimidated?
do you feel resentment?
do you feel admiration?
or All of the above?
Also, do you think small penis men should feel free to show their smaller penis to everyone including the very large penis men? Do you feel comfortable to do so? To let all know that you are in fact not hung? Of course strutting is out of the question as you said Dhq412 unless one wants under the breath giggles, smirks, or pity. But showing a small size penis to a large man can give a sense of bonding so the large penis man understands where you are coming from as a friend, gym acquaintance, or stranger. And to not cover one's smaller size penis is more open and honest with men of all sizes in the gym as well

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't work out in a gym; I prefer to do it at home.  But, I'll chime in.

[quote author=miket link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=105#113 date=03/09/03 at 14:01:27]Do you strut/show off in general pride of your impressive manhood?[/quote]
It really depends upon the person I'm with.  I'm rather comfortable with my dick and got to be through partying and hauling it out for exhibitionism during my college days.  It gave me some self-confidence, for sure, and the way I see it, if anyone wants to see it, I'm all for it.  So I wouldn't "strut" or "show off," per se; if someone were trying to make a big deal about his own endowment or somehow demean me for mine, I would put him in his place.  That's about it.

[quote author=miket link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=105#113 date=03/09/03 at 14:01:27]Do you strut to bond with other well hung men?[/quote]
I definitely agree that to encounter another well hung guy would be a bonus.  I guess it's beyond words for this particular question.  Namely, if I'm side by side with a well hung guy, I think there's a mutual understanding, aesthetic pleasure, and pride/respect.  That, to see them would mean, "Hey bro, nice one.  Glad to see a cool guy with a big schlong attached."  He gets my congratulations.

[quote author=miket link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=105#113 date=03/09/03 at 14:01:27]Do you strut to intimidate smaller penis men?[/quote]
Not at all.  To an extent, it's nice to be sizeable compared to your average Joe, but I wouldn't go out of my way to intimidate or humiliate anyone who doesn't deserve it, especially smaller guys.

[quote author=miket link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=105#113 date=03/09/03 at 14:01:27]Do you show off to establish penis size rank?[/quote]
I don't really try to compose a hierarchy of size if I happen to be naked.  I may notice my difference among them, and if someone were to be larger than me, he would get the same respect.  No differentiation in treatment.
[quote author=miket link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=105#113 date=03/09/03 at 14:01:27]Do you strut to share and compare size with men of all size penises?[/quote]
I'll note sizes, perhaps, but unless it's more of a one-on-one session, it's only a quick glance.

[quote author=miket link=board=relationships;num=1042784044;start=105#113 date=03/09/03 at 14:01:27]Also how does that pride feel?[/quote]
Rewarding, maybe.  On the one hand, I'm pretty proud of my package and I like knowing that it'll make me stand out among men.  A great equalizer?  Something like that.  Let's just say that if some big 'n bad guy were giving me flack, I know deep down that he'd shut his trap if I were to drop trou and show off.

meathose10: I love having the biggest cock in the room.
Thanks for stirring up thought again , miket. I'm kind of put off by the word 'strut'. I just walk, and my penis swings along with me....Strutting has negative connotations , like whoever is doing the strutting feels superior.I enjoy having my heavy endowment stared at and admired - in fact if I notice some dude checking me out I'll usually give a good view and hang around. But it is not at all about intimidating small guys or establishing rank - even if I am a lot larger than anyone else. The feeling is more simply that I excell. I have a major asset. I'm proud of it and think it's a great thing to display.I feel good when it's stared at in awe and appreciation. Men seem to feel good about getting a look , too...
I'm not so interested in other hung men. I have my own huge meat. We do nod in recognition of one another , but I guess a kind of competitiveness surfaces or something . They usually make themselves scarce. I have no interest in bonding with them. I prefer a man with a little penis as my buddy. I like having him look up to me. (Or down at me , lol...)Who doesn't enjoy admiration ? And I've had plenty of experience in realizing the little guys REALLY want to know what it's like to be huge - so I give as much to them as I can vicariously. I've even let a guy hold me from behind while I piss , so he can pretend it's his and know the sensation of a big hose letting loose.
As to how cock pride feels , miket : I gotta say , for me it's a highly erotic feeling. I am always aware I'm sporting a very impressive sex organ. I feel it.There is a constant sensation of almost being fondled or touched. Your pants hug it and rub; nude it's always slapping up against skin, tingling and getting charged up. It's great , I'll have to admit. Constant sensation reminds me how proud I am of my xtra large penis. And then when you guys with little penises give mine a yearning look the pleasure is doubled.
OF COURSE you small penis men should let yourselves be seen. Everybody knows we're not all equal in that department . Trust me , the huge hung love your interest. And I'm curious about small men. What a range of difference! Recently I was sitting next to a man with a very small penis in the steam room. Mine dropped onto the bench between my legs - so much so I needed to spread my thighs. His kind of just stuck out of the hair. Our discrepancy in size led to a friendly talk afterwards at the coffee bar. At first no mention was made of penis size , but after we relaxed and got to know one another it did. He said , basically ,"Whew! That thing between your legs!" I grinned and we both got a kick out of the exchange, I think. I hope to see him there again. He asked me how big it got hard.
Hope I answered a few questions , miket. I guarantee I would never smirk. I appreciate your interest.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I have to wonder if this thread will EVER stop !

Who would want it to?  --It just keeps getting more and more interesting, somehow.

Meathose,  I wanted to recognize what you said about "strutting"....the fact it has such a 'negative connotation'
EXACTLY....that's what I (and several others) were trying to say way-back-when....

Meathose, (or, any others who care to join in)
I would be interested in your "take" of this observation...maybe you are like me or not---I became aware of recognizing this only a few days ago.

For the benefit of giving the smaller yet another dimension to ponder in the 'what's it's like in the larger world', I noticed this sensation which is truly difficult (for me) to explain....

When erect...and "flexing" those P.C. (pubococcygeal) muscles--the ones we strengthen by kegel exercises)...isn't THAT just the most wonderful feeling...the surging of 'extra-strength'-- almost the equivalent of a major "power boost" all along the whole length of our long shaft; not to mention the rushing, coursing blood filling the glans to almost exploding and bursting it would seem.

As I flex, it's like I can 'sense' though, a slight little delay for that engorgement to travel all the way up my shaft length and finally, --FINALLY reaching the glans, but boy when it DOES get there!  --W H O A !
( I should think average size men would NOT necessarily be able to note that "delayed" sensation during flexing. For those men,  I would think their P.C. muscle flexing would send them that 'power boost' almost immediately... clear up to into their glans right away. For me however, I can detect that ever-so- slight 'split-second delay' and it is quite invigorating to "await" it.  It heightens the flexing experience somehow for me. That  "brief waiting sensation", though difficult to describe IS THERE for me.  
I don't think I'm crazy....yet!       ;D
I believe this "delay" is so subtle, we larger guys don't always detect it.  In thinking about it, I find it very much another "plus" in being large. It's strangely gratifying in its own right. And, VERY stimulating.

The "flexing of those P.C. muscles" is so EXTRA satisfying somehow for us larger men anyway I believe...
(Here I am speaking when in fact, I don't even  know if what I'm  describing IS indeed the case for all large men, but it stands to reason it would be).  The degree of 'rigid-hardness' in our larger size can vary throughout in sex. The skillful (sometimes it SEEMS involuntary) flexing of the P.C. muscles--  that "boosting" of the tension and "power" within the shaft and relaxing it;,  only then to repeat those very same flexing boosts all over yet again makes for a WONDROUS sensation of super strength and power throughout the whole shaft...a glorious moment, a real "rush" if you will of TREMENDOUS pleasure.  (I'm sure wives, g.f.'s,  partners, MUST feel these engorging, intense "waves" of extra rigidness; for the man --occurring within the interior structure of the shaft itself and most certainly then all up along it--to the very tip-end as it's in use) Awesome doesn't even cover this sensation, I fear.  What would?   (I'm sure our friend,  Meathose might come through with his own gifted way of describing the otherwise difficult to express and bring it all together for us.)

For us larger guys, there's perhaps even a feeling of "might" when just simply holding our erect penis--particularly while slowly stroking it near the glans while it's super hard and doing those  flexing "boosts"....kinda like trying to coax a raging monster to calm down, It FEELS  SO POWERFUL somehow...a FAR cry from the almost  pitiful 'limp' state that it's in when flaccid, isn't it?

This "pleasure" I tried to described is yet, another example of what I have again taken for granted (it seems) down through the years.  I thought it was worth pointing out...while NOT wanting to boast of course.   ;)

Having the extra length (and, WHEN most of the length CAN be successfully inserted and accomodated so as to eventually allow for those long, oftentimes slow, yet most carefully-planned strokes of thrusting) can prove to be almost spell-binding for the man, especially. 'Seems that pleasure factor "runs" along every inch of our 'extended' shafts and clear up into where they join into the abdomen.  Hence, comes up that still most insufficient word yet again... (sorry).         ---Awesome.

miket: I appreciate the informative responses to my questions from you large penis guys. While most huge hung men do not strut as much as simply walk with their heavy penises swinging, "who doesn't enjoy admiration?" as Meathose wrote. I think that hung men can bond ("nod in recognition of one another" as Meathose describes) and share "mutual understanding, aesthetic pleasure, and pride/respect" as DeeBlackthorne explains in the midst of average and less than average men who can give admiration at the same time.
For instance, if there are 3 less than average size men and 3 average men and 2 huge hung men in the same locker room, the 2 huge hung men can nod and offer a sort of congratulations while the 6 smaller men look on with awe at the 2 huge hung men's large penises. The horse hung bonding and the exchange between little penis men and hung men can happen simultaneously.

I was really impressed with the generousity shown toward the less fortunate smaller penis men who look to you with awe. Meathose, I speak for all small penis men when I thank you for offering to give us as much as you can vicariously. The times at the locker room bench, in the shower, sauna, steam room, and at the urinals and pissing troughs standing next to friends and strangers are the times when we can bond with our huge hung fellow men by seeing the size that we little dick men don't have when we are alone. To get to hold you from behind while you piss -as you let your little dick buddy do- is of great significance to a little dick man. I am sure your buddy will always remember how it felt to pretend your horse cock was his and know the sensation of a big hose letting loose. We smaller guys all wanted a big hose from puberty but never got one and will never have one of our own, so for that time to actually hold your size while it pisses is remarkable. It really shows your generous nature.

I think there are simple ways the fortunate horsehung can be generous to the unfortunate smaller men without much effort. For instance if after your shower, you need to cross in front of a man sitting on the bench and you see he has a small penis sticking up, why not turn towards him as you side-step in front of him to get to your locker. This would allow your heavy meat to swing in his face as you side-step in front of him. A generous view you would offer that would inform him of the impressive size that some men have between their legs. I have always benefitted from getting such a good look at big meat and can vicariously enjoy the hung man's good fortune.

Thanks for the encouragement to comfortably let our small penises be seen. After a hard work out the last thing I want to do is worry about covering myself in some vain hope that others will assume because it is under a towel that my penis is large. I am usually too worked out to care. I am glad Meathose, that you have experienced great discrepancy in penis size led to friendly interaction. You even welcome a little size buddy! And DeeBlackthorne, I thank you that you "wouldn't go out of your way to intimidate or humiliate smaller guys" who "don't deserve it". I really think that we don't! We can't help our misfortune!

As I have explained before, I would very much like to own a large penis instead of my small one. I am fascinated by the pleasure that Benderten described "average size men would NOT necessarily be able to note" because they do not have the "extra length" of the "delayed" sensation as the "pleasure factor runs along every inch of his 'extended' shaft. Indeed this intense pleasure is one large penis men can take for granted. It makes sense Benderten that you would "find it very much another "plus" in being large"

There is such a power in being large. I would love to be able to shut up anyone by "dropping trou and showing off" as DeeBlackthorn wrote that he is able to do. And
Meathose, I would love to know what it is like to feel between my own legs the "constant sensation that reminds you how proud you are of your xtra large penis"
Thanks for answering my questions so well!!

meathose10: I think I'd enjoy your company , miket...we think alike , though from different ends of the penis spectrum. I'm glad you feel free to voice your desire, and basically need, to see huge hung men relaxed and exposed to you , without envy or feeling intimidation on your part. Knowing a man with a small penis appreciates the sight of a whopper up close will , I hope , encourage other horsedicked dudes out there to feel free to be admired and congratulated by the eyes of the underendowed , instead of perhaps worrying we'll be viewed as trying to humiliate the little guy. I think we all need to be open about the unspoken heirarchy of size , whether we're massively endowed or are lacking. Everybody's different.
And benderton - I know EXACTLY what you mean about that delayed surge of power we very large men experience by flexing our cocks. First you feel the pleasure of the muscle contraction , then there's kind of a slow ,filling expansion about 30 seconds later. I think it just takes the blood longer to engorge such a long , thick space.When inside a woman , that extra pump really stuffs her. I experience it without an erection as well. Do you? If I'm on the street and a hot girl passes by my cock 'grunts' and swells up fat. It is most definitely a 'boost'. I feel confident. I love that sensation - I can keep myself real full and thick , yet flaccid , all day long. I am very aware of my prominent, powerful package. Luckily I've had enough practice to where I don't worry about getting a hard-on. I just get bigger.
Miket , I like what you said about sharing the closeness of a locker aisle at the gym. If I am just finishing a hard workout , when I peel down my gym shorts ( no jock) my equipment is so sweaty it looks almost greasy. It has a potent , male smell that I enjoy , but I'm not so sure you'd want those cock-fumes wafting up your nose if I were swaying as close to your face as you described. Anyhow , there are other ways we guys can bond besides at the gym. Just hanging around watching TV or playing video games can address size issues. Not like we're sprawled out nude , but laid back in underwear can show another dimension of what it's like to be rigged like a donkey. I often freeball , never wear briefs ( squash me) but do like the feel of stretch-mesh cotton boxers with the tight legbands. My hose curves left and drops just about even with the elastic hem.Just watching ordinary activities - going to the refrigerator for a soda or shifting weight in a chair - can show you how the movement from the weight we huge men talk about is always present. You'll see how my thigh bounces the thing when I walk I have to lift the entire genital mass to close my legs. Needless to say , thighs stay wide open. Hell , I could even show you that surge and boost benderton described....Maybe I could even try on your skivvies , so you'll picture what you'd look like if you had that tremendous penis you say you've always wished for.I guarantee your underwear would be packed full. Do you wear briefs? I have the idea ( maybe mistaken) that most guys with little dicks wear 'tightie-whities'. If we were at my place we could swim since there's a pool. My Speedo with the lining cut out is a sight. It clings to every vein. You can practically count pubic hairs , lol...
Thanks guys , for keeping this thread alive. It's terrific!

Finedessert: MEATHOSE:

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my lips. ;)

Grandpa