Larger ladies vs....other...kinds of women?

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
I searched the forums a bit for an answer to this question but couldn't really find anything on this exact subject. If i placed this in the wrong area then i apologize. Actually i feel kind of stupid even asking. Pretty much blatantly showing my own personal ignorance here.

(Also, if you just wanna hear the question. Then just scroll past all the blah blah lol)

Anyway, i've only had sexual experiences with a few women in my life. And their body types only varied slightly. One was taller with what i'd say as only a bit of thickness overall (which i thought was great), one about my height with thickness only in her upper body (waist up, which i still thought was great) and one that was shorter than i was and thicker waist down (which well you get the idea).

Each of their sexual styles were dependent on their personalities (which obviously blew my mind). So out of curiosity i ask...

What (if any) are the sexual differences between body sizes?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I searched the forums a bit for an answer to this question but couldn't really find anything on this exact subject. If i placed this in the wrong area then i apologize. Actually i feel kind of stupid even asking. Pretty much blatantly showing my own personal ignorance here.

(Also, if you just wanna hear the question. Then just scroll past all the blah blah lol)

Anyway, i've only had sexual experiences with a few women in my life. And their body types only varied slightly. One was taller with what i'd say as only a bit of thickness overall (which i thought was great), one about my height with thickness only in her upper body (waist up, which i still thought was great) and one that was shorter than i was and thicker waist down (which well you get the idea).

Each of their sexual styles were dependent on their personalities (which obviously blew my mind). So out of curiosity i ask...

What (if any) are the sexual differences between body sizes?

Are you saying that your previous partners had similar body types and similar sexual personalities, and because of this you believe there is a correlation between body type and sexual personality?

Sorry to break it to you, but there really isn't.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Many would have you believe that bigger women, much like "uglier women" are either better in bed, or more open to things that may not be considered "the norm"... these people however would be wrong, and are just showing their ignorance, lack of experience and the generally despicable manner in which they view women.

Women, of all shapes and sizes come in all sexual personality types. Hell, most individual women change their sexual personalities from one day to the next, though they may have a "usual" personality, anything from who they are with, what mood they happen to be in, what time of the month it is, and what they have or haven't had recently all change what they want, when they want it, and how they want it.

It would be lovely if you could just look at a woman and know that she's going to give you exactly what you want, how you want it, based on nothing more than her body type, but that would make things far too easy!

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Naw i was actually asking what the big deal was. I've been told many times in my life that i "gotta get wit big girl" because of blah blah blah. I've also been told "oh you can't handle a big girl". Was actually asking if there were any difference at all because so far, from what i've learned here, seen and experienced, there isn't any. Was just curious to hear what people saw as the differences.

Also they were all from different backgrounds, had different sexual styles, different body types and very...very different personalities. Just was wondering if i were strange for coming to the conclusion that there is no real rule book to go by.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It would be lovely if you could just look at a woman and know that she's going to give you exactly what you want, how you want it, based on nothing more than her body type, but that would make things far too easy!

Which things are these?

And if your things are similar to my things, wouldn't it be nice for everyone if you could do an instant compatability check?

The only thing I would say to the OP is that IME, you would be very very wrong to presume that thin good looking women will be better in bed just because thay have "great" bodies and look good. Not that they can't be of course.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Naw i was actually asking what the big deal was. I've been told many times in my life that i "gotta get wit big girl" because of blah blah blah. I've also been told "oh you can't handle a big girl". Was actually asking if there were any difference at all because so far, from what i've learned here, seen and experienced, there isn't any. Was just curious to hear what people saw as the differences.

Also they were all from different backgrounds, had different sexual styles, different body types and very...very different personalities. Just was wondering if i were strange for coming to the conclusion that there is no real rule book to go by.

This makes much more sense than your first post.

You had it right in the first place :smile:.

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a player by any means, but I've been with my fair share of women of all shapes and sizes. I haven't noticed a favored style being tied to a particular body type. I do love a woman of size though. Not necessarily a bbw, but also a woman with muscle. A petite/thin framed woman I feel like if I'm not gentle with her I'll break her. Only thing body types might show is how long she will capable of doing the driving before she tires out. Oddly enough, in my experience, a "curvy" woman can out last a smaller woman.

If you are looking for a larger woman and you have the option I suggest you try for a big black woman. Best people in the world in my opinion.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The first girl I ever had sex with was as maybe 5'7'' and i'm not sure on her weight, but she was skinny. In my experience skinny girls will fuck you until you are hamburger, that's my experience though.

I had a girl that was about 5'3" and she was a lovely pear; with large hips, a bit butt and small perky tits. She was mildest of them all, but she also had a fairly shallow vagina, so she couldn't got crazy on me with causing harm to herself(which as a big issue with me for a long time, I doubted myself as a lover because I thought "Oh yea, girls really love getting their cervix crushed in"

One of the best I had was a girl who was 6'2" and an hour all, booty-booty-booty, she had junk in her trunk. She had perk Hi-Cs with bite-a-licious nipples and even though she was tall she was always so tight, I still hit the back of her like a mo'fo, but she was into the rough stuff. She was a large lady I guess, but I slept with her from the time she was 16 until she was 20.

All I know is if it's a girl, she's gotta have thighs and a nice thick butt, as far as breasts go... I don't care is she is completely flat chested, I love chewing on tiny nipples.

In my opinion the larger women are more loving and giving, with more to grab on to. Other than that it varies from person to person... As always.

Again, this is based on my experience.
I've had sex with 7 women at this point in my life.