larger lips? better to sink ships?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
I can not believe, that the members of this adult site, would side with this childish moron, and, the women in this site find him funny for posting such trash.

So much for being a man that respects women.LOL

That is what a man gets for trying to get respect for the women of this site.

And for you, spadle, keep on making a fool of yourself, I guess you already found out, your obtuseness has an audience.

Moderators here seem to have another meaning, no interest in preserving civility.

I guess, you get what you deserve , no moderation,everything goes....
I cannot believe that you think women actually deserve respect. jtfc, man, women were obv. put on this planet by God to serve the MEN of this world. It says so right in the Bible. Don't you read the Bible? They belong barefoot and pregnant. The kitchen is their natural habitat. Ever wonder why women are shorter than men? It's so they'll have an easier time blowing us - they don't have to bend down as far, see.

These are the creatures that you deem worthy of respect?

Translation: pichulon is a giant tool. I am mocking him relentlessly because he is a tool. God-damn, what a huge tool pichulon is. It is no wonder that he has found his way to the Large Penis Support Group. He no doubt needs lots of support because he is nothing but one big tool. I wish he would kill himself but he probably won't b/c he is too stupid to have ever thought enough about the world to have felt despair. I wonder if he will end up reading this or only the words in black. Racist motherfucker.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
Moderators here seem to have another meaning, no interest in preserving civility.

I guess, you get what you deserve , no moderation,everything goes....

Golly, you would almost think that someone was being insulted here! I wonder ... :salook: :33:

Sure hope it wasn't me - my poor little heart couldn't take it! Not to mention my wildly enormous labia.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Golly, you would almost think that someone was being insulted here! I wonder ... :salook: :33:

Sure hope it wasn't me - my poor little heart couldn't take it! Not to mention my wildly enormous labia.

I guess, some people take their jobs seriously, some others use it to impose their standards.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
I guess, some people take their jobs seriously, some others use it to impose their standards.

Ha ha. If I were simply imposing my own standards, it would be your nasty ass that was kicked the hell out of here. But no worries. As long as you don't violate the Terms of Service, you're welcome to stay and be a royal prick, just like everyone else is.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Ha ha. If I were simply imposing my own standards, it would be your nasty ass that was kicked the hell out of here. But no worries. As long as you don't violate the Terms of Service, you're welcome to stay and be a royal prick, just like everyone else is.

What a sad exhibition of boorishness.
You make me laugh.....:tongue:
And you call yourself "moderator??

rubbish............keep rolling over to where you belong.....

amazing......

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Jeez, is the States so wealthy that even the animals have money?
The richest 10% of goats own 90% of the wealth, but yes, even the animals have money.
Lordpendragon said:
Does this include female goats as well?
No, silly. Female goats don't have a penis to blow, duh. :tongue:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Give in to the dark side, Matthew . . . ban him . . .

Or make me a moderator let me do it.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
What a sad exhibition of boorishness.
You make me laugh.....:tongue:
And you call yourself "moderator??

rubbish............keep rolling over to where you belong.....

amazing......
Translation:

pichulon.jpg

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jeff Black said:
This peice of shit, PIchlopn (spelled it wrong, and I DON"T CARE) has started insult moderators now...

I mean come on... BOOT this Homophobic PEICE OF DOG SHIT out of here, so this place can get back to the way it used to be before "TOOLS" like PIchDICK came around to ruin it.

I agree, ban him NOW!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see I am popular....:rolleyes:

Vote for me, president of LPSG !!!

By popular demand!

I can see I will have great free canvasers spreading the word!

My first endevour while in power, will be, to open a :

"Psycoanalisis forum" .... I can see some members will be able to succor themselves.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the original subject of the thread large pussy lips are just funnnn. More for my toung to play with and just look sexxy when you pump in and out

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
VAGINAS ARE GROSS AND SCARY!!!

<3<3<3

white text omfg!!!1

I do not find this comment nice.

If this is supposed to be a joke, think twice about posting such 5th grader statements.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
I cannot believe that you think women actually deserve respect. jtfc, man, women were obv. put on this planet by God to serve the MEN of this world. It says so right in the Bible. Don't you read the Bible? They belong barefoot and pregnant. The kitchen is their natural habitat. Ever wonder why women are shorter than men? It's so they'll have an easier time blowing us - they don't have to bend down as far, see.

These are the creatures that you deem worthy of respect?

Translation: pichulon is a giant tool. I am mocking him relentlessly because he is a tool. God-damn, what a huge tool pichulon is. It is no wonder that he has found his way to the Large Penis Support Group. He no doubt needs lots of support because he is nothing but one big tool. I wish he would kill himself but he probably won't b/c he is too stupid to have ever thought enough about the world to have felt despair. I wonder if he will end up reading this or only the words in black. Racist motherfucker.
Obviously spladle is an ignorant person. He has no respect for the female's on this site. Is that a stupid southern ignorant trait or just a hillbilly who married his sister and bred ignorance trait? This site is retarded to let this teenager post his ignorance....I think his mother should kick his ass!

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:

and you let spladle speak of women like they have no worth. Yes I would have to say, you must be retarded too. And on that note, I will never come on this childish site again. P.S. Grow up and grow a brain!