Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know that some people have experienced a shorter foreskin from having their penis grow so much. Unfortunately I am not one of those people and would like a shorter foreskin without a circumcision. Has anyone experienced in their process of PE that their penis grows in relation to their foreskin resulting in a foreskin that is shorter compared to the new size of the penis? If so how did it happen?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See what the majority of guys think, but my opinion is that if you are hoping you can grow your cock into your foreskin using PE, I don't think you have a chance guy! I have experienced just the reverse. My solution was having some foreskin snipped at age 45.

Reactions: Allan S.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen that. During my PE I have experienced the gaining of foreskin and size. I would almost say my foreskin grew quicker and too me it was welcomed because I wanted to restore it and it was a sign PE was working for me.

Media
I know that some people have experienced a shorter foreskin from having their penis grow so much. Unfortunately I am not one of those people and would like a shorter foreskin without a circumcision. Has anyone experienced in their process of PE that their penis grows in relation to their foreskin resulting in a foreskin that is shorter compared to the new size of the penis? If so how did it happen?

what do you mean by PE

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have quite a long penis yet also a long foreskin. Why would you want to get it made shorter?

It's impossible. Chicks dig the 'skin! Keep it.

Don't be hatin' extra skin!