larger than avg and newly pierced

Shaggy6ster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this site after watchin a special on BBC. I'm larger than average, so I thought I would see what this site has to offer. My measurements are about 7 in long, 6 in around, and I just got a Prince Albert piercing 3 days ago. (heres to 4-6 weeks of sexual inactivity!)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Oh dude, you have Balls of STEEL as well. Getting an extra hole in your knob takes guts... or a HELL of alot of Booze. Either way, welcome to the group man, I won't be the first person to greet you either:biggrin1:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm guessing from the address you go to WCU? Did Paul do your piercing, or is there a new studio in the area?

Congratulations on the PA. I hope you'll love it.

Shaggy6ster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mindseye said:
I'm guessing from the address you go to WCU? Did Paul do your piercing, or is there a new studio in the area?

Congratulations on the PA. I hope you'll love it.
There are actually 3 tattoo/peircing parlors in the area now. The old tried and true Red Skull, behind campus. Mean Machines, which opened about a year ago in downton Sylva, and a 3rd, across from waffle house and mc donald. I had mine done at Mean Machines; it looked to be the more professional of the three.

That, and the girl who does the piercings was really cute.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welcome, and as a person with large endowment....wife hated the PA...ask that I take it out...said that there was barely enough room in the "inn" and that a hard piece of steel hitting her cervix was not comfortable......now with that being said while dating she thought it was cool the way my foreskin cupped the ring....but for sex, she asked that it be taken out after the second time we had sex.....so keep that in mind..you just added an inch or so to the lenght as far as women are concern.
other than that ENJOY !!

Prep

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a special on the BBC? about dick size? do tell.

Shaggy6ster said:
I found this site after watchin a special on BBC. I'm larger than average, so I thought I would see what this site has to offer. My measurements are about 7 in long, 6 in around, and I just got a Prince Albert piercing 3 days ago. (heres to 4-6 weeks of sexual inactivity!)

Shaggy6ster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
andy1985 said:
There was a special on the BBC? about dick size? do tell.
it was a three part special. part one was on penile enhancement, part two was about john bobbit and his...ordeal, and the third part was about the worlds largest penis. you can find them on bit torrent.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shaggy6ster said:
it was a three part special. part one was on penile enhancement, part two was about john bobbit and his...ordeal, and the third part was about the worlds largest penis. you can find them on bit torrent.
<factual correction>

And for the third time now, I have to point out, before the BBC sues the ass off LPSG, that it had nothing to do with the three British documentaries. They were produced for and shown by Channel Four, which is a wholly independent station and programming-provider with fuck all relationship to the BBC. It's like saying you watched NBC and meaning that you watched Fox. :rolleyes:

</factual correction>

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Shaggy6ster said:

Hi shaggy. I've fished all over your neck of the woods. Welcome.

Liam...

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shaggy6ster said:

How do you use Bit Torrent im on a mac?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
<factual correction>

And for the third time now, I have to point out, before the BBC sues the ass off LPSG, that it had nothing to do with the three British documentaries. They were produced for and shown by Channel Four, which is a wholly independent station and programming-provider with fuck all relationship to the BBC. It's like saying you watched NBC and meaning that you watched Fox. :rolleyes:

</factual correction>
Alex... I'm beginning to realize that the average American uses "BBC" to mean any television with/about/coming from/produced by anyone with a British accent. It's kind of like calling all sweet carbonated beverages "Coke" (very common in the South)

It should stop before we get sued.