Largest documented dick

D

deleted978960

how big was the largest penis measured in a non self reported study/survey ??? links to the study ????

Reactions: Write

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: MisterSoftee
D

deleted978960

Never independently identified. He has built a "career" of sorts based around his cock but never provided any verification.
the only verification he provided didn't support his case at all, he was measured under 8" soft :rolleyes:

in penis size surveys they only provide the mean average and maybe the sd but they don't mention the biggest or the smallest penis measured in the study

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
I thought the largest fully functioning penis was reported to be 13 and 5/8 inches long by some "Doctor" working in Africa in the late 18th century or something.
I read it somewhere.

D

deleted978960

what about lifestyle and kinsey studies ??? how big was the largest penis measured in those studies ???

D

deleted978960

The Mexican guy has a 6 inch dick with 13 inches of foreskin. Jonah Falcon is a liar and people who need something to believe in will fall for everything.

There is no real proof of any guy out there being 10 inches. There is no known study where they came up with who has the biggest verified penis.
i mean take any penis survey like lifestyle for example they came up with a mean average of 5.87" x 4.9" after measuring 400 guys i am interested to know how big was the biggest penis measured in this study :)

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
i mean take any penis survey like lifestyle for example they came up with a mean average of 5.87" x 4.9" after measuring 400 guys i am interested to know how big was the biggest penis measured in this study :)
I've always wondered that myself. It would be interesting to see what the "range' of sizes in a real=world sample group really is. I have a hunch that the difference between the "biggest" and the average-- and the average and the "smallest"---is probably not that far apart and would surprise most of us.

Of course outliers exist, but like 7 foot tall people and those with an IQ of 200, they are more rare than people think.

I've always wondered that myself. It would be interesting to see what the "range' of sizes in a real=world sample group really is. I have a hunch that the difference between the "biggest" and the average-- and the average and the "smallest"---is probably not that far apart and would surprise most of us.

Of course outliers exist, but like 7 foot tall people and those with an IQ of 200, they are more rare than people think.
Well Your in the top 0.5% of people in height apparently if your 6 foot 5 or over! In penises your in top 1% if 7.75 inches or over so i guess biggest was a real 8 incher.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Well Your in the top 0.5% of people in height apparently if your 6 foot 5 or over! In penises your in top 1% if 7.75 inches or over so i guess biggest was a real 8 incher.
Probably not much more than that, but my point is that there's probably about an inch and a half difference between a dick that would be considered somewhat "average" and a dick that would be considered "huge" (say 5.5" vs 7") That's length. In girth, the difference in circumference between big and average would much smaller than that.

D

deleted978960

I think the smallest penis in world is 0.4" which is 4.7" under the mean average (5.1)

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

According to this study 20cm (so a bit below the 8 incher) is so rare that it barely on the chart. 17cm (6,7 inches) is at the 1% mark.

20cm.png

Reactions: deleted978960

Iwtsabbc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Iwtsabbc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought Jonah Falcon was 9 inches while soft and got hard to 13.5 inches.