LARGEST "MEMBER"?

gelia542

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm at the very least 8" when hard...but sometimes, when I'm really aroused, It can get up to 8.5".

I've never figured out how to measure thickness though, because I've heard of so many different ways of how to do it (most of them being wrong).

billolsen89: The biggest dick is now John Kerry. He previously ran a close second to Ted Kennedy (the hero of Chappaquiddick).

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Robert Fish said:
I also would appreciate a response for those well over 12"! I am working on a
project, and ANYONE who emails me, can assure TOTAL confidential treatment!
Thank You!

PS: For those who contribute, I know exactly how you feel, REALLY!

Thank You!

NICE ONE!

***It has come to my notice, even beyond even my comprehension that there are members out there off of the scale I proposed and are truly mammoth i.e. 15" and 16"
If any member has such a specimen, kindly send me a message giving details, (perhaps even with a picture to limit the exageraters!) and I will publish these figures in a few weeks. I will keep your details confidential...meanwhile guys, thanks, and keep voting! ***

I am looking to write to anyone who responds with above "members".
Thank you.
PM
:smile:

D_Dawn_Hoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it interesting in going thru this tread that most of the respondants either Dont have a pic of their own on lpsg OR they were banned ---- i really dont thing the 14"-15" exists in real life....maybe in pictures but then anything is possible in the movies. believe half of what you see and None of what your hear.... you'll do just fine.